PDA

View Full Version : e-mail

jtandcrew
09-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Ok, being the post whore that I am? Im being run over by the e-mails im getting on replys. Is there a way to turn off the send to e-mail option? its driving me crazy! :lol: Thanks in advance friends

rbedgood
09-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Ok, being the post whore that I am? Im being run over by the e-mails im getting on replys. Is there a way to turn off the send to e-mail option? its driving me crazy! :lol: Thanks in advance friends

Under "USER CP" go to the "Edit Options" link. About halfway down the page you'll see "Default Thread Subscription options"...select 'do not subscribe' and the e-mails will stop.

litt
01-10-2015, 05:13 AM

Coach
01-16-2015, 02:22 PM

Yes there is. Did you figure this out?

Chiefster
01-17-2015, 01:06 AM
Under "USER CP" go to the "Edit Options" link. About halfway down the page you'll see "Default Thread Subscription options"...select 'do not subscribe' and the e-mails will stop.

rbedgood! good to see you dude!

Chiefster
01-17-2015, 01:09 AM

756 posts since 2008 does not qualify you as a "post whore". :p