PDA

View Full Version : Who Gets the Game ball?...

zro2gon
09-29-2008, 03:28 PM
so who would you give the game ball to vs. denver....Johnson? Defense? O-Line?...i would give the game ball to the team as a whole...everyone did their part and got it done..finally got first quarter points and finally finished out a game..got plenty of turnovers..stopped the running game and the offense MOVED THE BALL!

Three7s
09-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Already a topic about it.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5475

zro2gon
09-29-2008, 03:37 PM
my fault..didnt see that thread..thanks

Bike
09-30-2008, 09:16 AM
Quit starting threads until you've read whats out there...Newbies shouldn't start threads anyway.
500 posts then its unlocked. Do it. out.

zro2gon
09-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Quit starting threads until you've read whats out there...Newbies shouldn't start threads anyway.

its people like you that shouldnt be on here...quit being a douche bag..

Nel Toille
09-30-2008, 01:59 PM
Newbies shouldn't start threads anyway.
500 posts then its unlocked
Alright Vermeil, we know it's you.

slc chief
09-30-2008, 02:26 PM
than does that mean you can not post new threads either

Canada
09-30-2008, 04:00 PM
I can...I am gonna make one about who should get the game ball!! muahahahahaha

Bike
09-30-2008, 09:15 PM
than does that mean you can not post new threads either
Thats right!! I think I have started 2 threads in the year or so I have been on here. But I see a lot of new crowders abusing this privelidge...

Canada
09-30-2008, 11:22 PM
Thats right!! I think I have started 2 threads in the year or so I have been on here. But I see a lot of new crowders abusing this privelidge...

How can you possibly abuse it? Start a thread...if it sukcs, it dies. Take a deeeeep breath.....now drink a beer, light a fat joint and relax my friend. If no one started thread I would be posting sh!t about beer non stop. If you don't like a thread, send me a pm and then I will return one to you telling you how I don't care if you like it or not!! :bananen_smilies046:

Bike
10-01-2008, 09:37 AM
How can you possibly abuse it? Start a thread...if it sukcs, it dies. Take a deeeeep breath.....now drink a beer, light a fat joint and relax my friend. If no one started thread I would be posting sh!t about beer non stop. If you don't like a thread, send me a pm and then I will return one to you telling you how I don't care if you like it or not!! :bananen_smilies046:
Unfortunately, Can't light one until I retire! Too many piss tests. Damn job. Oh well, I do have beer!:drunkhb: