PDA

View Full Version : haloween costumes

slc chief
09-29-2008, 11:00 PM
i am dressing up as a portable mammogram machine this year with a box and two holes at my face and writing that says free exams whats your costume going to be for those alcohol indused parties and what is the funniest you have seen

rbedgood
09-29-2008, 11:44 PM
My family is going to be in Hawaii for Halloween. Our resort is having a Halloween party. My son and I are going as pirates and she's got a pirate's wench costume .

hardcorechiefsfan
09-30-2008, 02:22 AM
i am dressing up as a portable mammogram machine this year with a box and two holes at my face and writing that says free exams whats your costume going to be for those alcohol indused parties and what is the funniest you have seen

:lol: I've never heard of anyone being that!
I am not that involved with Halloween, I usually help out at my church with the candy and we usually get like middle school down.
Watching the Chiefs' halloween costume game I've seen some real awesome costumes although I think of any at moment.

Sn@keIze
09-30-2008, 02:28 AM
AWESOME!Thats the best ever! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaahaahaaahahaaa!!!:lol:

slc chief
09-30-2008, 02:33 PM
AWESOME!Thats the best ever! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaahaahaaahahaaa!!!:lol:

i think it is going to work out great lots of action

Canada
09-30-2008, 03:56 PM
I am gonna dress up as a guy in a Chiefs jersey drinkin' a beer!

hardcorechiefsfan
09-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Hey 1314, a friend's kid accessed runescape,com on my comp and it really gave my comp problems(I was able to fix it of course); maybe my comp is too old or something but I won't let them go on runescape ever again.
------------------------------------

Canada
09-30-2008, 11:15 PM
Hey 1314, a friend's kid accessed runescape,com on my comp and it really gave my comp problems(I was able to fix it of course); maybe my comp is too old or something but I won't let them go on runescape ever again.
------------------------------------

are you chatting with a spammer?

hardcorechiefsfan
10-01-2008, 10:38 PM
are you chatting with a spammer?
The runescape.com I know(unfortunately) is a game site. I never had anything to do with it. When I had the problems on my comp I wouldn't let the kid(a teen) use my comp anymore.

tammietailgator
10-01-2008, 11:36 PM
We went as homer and marge simpson a couple years ago.... my mom has always been a witch (every year) She actually went as a chiefs witch one year. :D

I think the funniest was a couple that went as NASCAR fans... the girl was wearing cutoffs, boobs down to her waist with water balloons, buck teeth... big hair w/ nascar earrings gaudy nascar necklace... and a purse made out of budweiser cans crochet together. He had a mullet! but other than that not much different from his norm..... Cracked me up!

hardcorechiefsfan
10-02-2008, 05:40 PM
We went as homer and marge simpson a couple years ago.... my mom has always been a witch (every year) She actually went as a chiefs witch one year. :D

I think the funniest was a couple that went as NASCAR fans... the girl was wearing cutoffs, boobs down to her waist with water balloons, buck teeth... big hair w/ nascar earrings gaudy nascar necklace... and a purse made out of budweiser cans crochet together. He had a mullet! but other than that not much different from his norm..... Cracked me up!

Once upon a time I used to be a Simpsons fan. but I think going as Homer and Marge must of been awesome!