PDA

View Full Version : Dante Hall??

Bighurt27
06-13-2007, 07:31 AM
Since Dante Hall is gone, who is gonna return kicks for us now?

timbok
06-13-2007, 08:36 AM
hmmmmm maybe Morton

chief31
06-13-2007, 09:32 AM
I'm not sure, but you can rest-assured, that whoever it is, won't be trying to do anything too flashy.

Bighurt27
06-13-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm thinking maybe they give that Titus Ryan kid a shot cause of his speed.

Chiefster
06-13-2007, 06:44 PM
I'm not sure, but you can rest-assured, that whoever it is, won't be trying to do anything too flashy.

I hope not; just follow the blocking scheme and get what you can...wait - never mind. :p

chief31
06-14-2007, 02:13 AM
I hope not; just follow the blocking scheme and get what you can...wait - never mind. :p

Best reply.....EVER!!! LOL.

Chiefster
06-14-2007, 05:16 AM
Best reply.....EVER!!! LOL.

LOL!!! I thought you would enjoy. :D

allen_hali_pollard
06-20-2007, 09:20 AM
i do recall jeff webb running a couple big ones back last year while dante was hurt and on the bench,,lets give him and chris hannon a good shot at the run backs and recieving..im not a bit sorry that dante is gone. he did give us a couple exciting years but for the most part his production declined over the last couple years and he became non produtive..good luck in st louis dante.

Chiefster
06-20-2007, 12:16 PM
i do recall jeff webb running a couple big ones back last year while dante was hurt and on the bench,,lets give him and chris hannon a good shot at the run backs and recieving..im not a bit sorry that dante is gone. he did give us a couple exciting years but for the most part his production declined over the last couple years and he became non produtive..good luck in st louis dante.

Agreed; Dante started to decline a bit when he became the "X-Factor" and started to believe his own press, but I wish him luck. Welcome to the "Crowd" BTW! :D

chief31
06-20-2007, 09:29 PM

I like your name, here. Last season, at the Chiefs' training camp, in River-Falls, Wisconsin, I had a full-sized helmet signed by those three players and Derrick Johnson. My prized possession. Welcome aboard.

Chiefster
06-20-2007, 10:50 PM
I like your name, here. Last season, at the Chiefs' training camp, in River-Falls, Wisconsin, I had a full-sized helmet signed by those three players and Derrick Johnson. My prized possession. Welcome aboard.

That is awesome!

BoredomReallySux
06-21-2007, 01:02 PM
hmmmmm maybe Morton

You mean the same Johnnie Morton that recently got beat up?

chief31
06-21-2007, 04:06 PM
You mean the same Johnnie Morton that recently got beat up?

He got LIT UP, didn't he?

BoredomReallySux
06-21-2007, 10:11 PM
He got LIT UP, didn't he?

"Tell Rodney you got knocked the !#$% out!" :D

kenny1937
07-16-2007, 02:45 PM
:naughty: :character00243: Hey where can I apply, I watched Dante, and know just how to do it, catch the ball, run backwards, oh say ten yards or so and get tackled. However I would add a new wrinkle, run backwards after (hopefully) catching the ball and then run out of bounds before any of those special teams can tackle me. (PS I work Cheap, Carl)

:worm: "Duh Ta-Kee-La"

Chiefster
07-16-2007, 02:48 PM
:naughty: :character00243: Hey where can I apply, I watched Dante, and know just how to do it, catch the ball, run backwards, oh say ten yards or so and get tackled. However I would add a new wrinkle, run backwards after (hopefully) catching the ball and then run out of bounds before any of those special teams can tackle me. (PS I work Cheap, Carl)

Assuming you could out run the opposing special team they would need to have a ready supply of oxygen handy where you "ran" (that sounds so funny to say) out of bounds.

kenny1937
07-16-2007, 02:56 PM
Assuming you could out run the opposing special team they would need to have a ready supply of oxygen handy where you "ran" (that sounds so funny to say) out of bounds.

Yep, it's in my contract, Carl said so!

Cornflake
07-31-2007, 11:11 PM
yeah i assume that Webb is the guy...

Chiefster
08-01-2007, 01:11 AM
yeah i assume that Webb is the guy...

Ya know what happens when ya assume?