PDA

View Full Version : OJ Found Guilty on all counts

Coach
10-04-2008, 08:44 AM
OJ is heading to prison. I guess not breaking the law was just too difficult for him.

http://www.kansascity.com/491/story/826457.html

chief31
10-04-2008, 09:13 AM
OJ is heading to prison. I guess not breaking the law was just too difficult for him.

http://www.kansascity.com/491/story/826457.html

He should have avoided the jury trial. Our entire society resents him for having gotten away with murder, but a judge would have been more logic-based in his decisions.

Either way, I am glad to see him start paying the price for what he did. Late, and incomplete, but at least it is some part of the punishment that he deserves.

IlovetheChiefs
10-04-2008, 11:32 AM
I guess not breaking the law was just too difficult for him.

Yeah, for the last 13 years OJ repeatedly has been involved in trouble like road rage incidents. Even though he got away with double murder, he's too much of a horrible monster to be able to walk a straight and narrow path for the rest of his life and enjoy the freedom from that dark day of injustice handed out in October 1995.

Either way, I am glad to see him start paying the price for what he did. Late, and incomplete, but at least it is some part of the punishment that he deserves.

Yes, it's so nice to see some justice being served for the Butcher of Brentwood. I'm the happiest for Fred Goldman and the rest of the Goldman & Brown families.
OJ is so SICK that he actually wanted to come out with a book called, "If I did it." I wish this disgrace to the human race nothing but the worst.

Canada
10-04-2008, 11:38 AM
I wonder if my wifes OJ jersey is worth anything now?

m0ef0e
10-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Maybe him, Vick, and a few others can organize a football game against the guards.

Chiefster
10-04-2008, 05:23 PM

Good question.

Maybe him, Vick, and a few others can organize a football game against the guards.

Sounds like a great movie idea. I think you should go with it! :D

Coach
10-10-2008, 12:11 AM

If not for the scissor experiment, probably so.

Canada
10-10-2008, 12:32 AM
If not for the scissor experiment, probably so.

:lol: stupid kids!! :lol:

rbedgood
10-10-2008, 02:43 AM
Just think...OJ is probably going to be somebody's prison ____ (I'll save the filter the work)

tornadospotter
10-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Just think...OJ is probably going to be somebody's prison ____ (I'll save the filter the work)
Gives a whole different meaning to the name, the juice.:D :lol: :lol:

m0ef0e
10-10-2008, 12:29 PM
The only reason OJ is going to jail this time is because he is not rich any more... Personally, I still find it disgusting.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-13-2008, 12:44 AM
Gives a whole different meaning to the name, the juice.:D :lol: :lol:

since my name is Julie one of my nicknames growing up was Juice. When he killed his wife and her lover I dared anyone to call me Juice.

tornadospotter
10-13-2008, 12:49 AM
since my name is Julie one of my nicknames growing up was Juice. When he killed his wife and her lover I dared anyone to call me Juice.
oj used to be a nfl hero to me, used to be!!!! :mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:

jtandcrew
10-13-2008, 11:26 AM
After he got off of the charges of killing? He felt he was invincible, I believe. He got busted on the stupidist charges that come to mind! I dont care if he was possibly set up or whatever! He deserves everything he gets! WALKING MURDERER! :mob: