PDA

View Full Version : TRADE? KEEP? OR let go for nothing, that is the ?

wolfpack
06-24-2007, 02:25 PM
it is known that the chiefs are shopping Wesley around. it is said,by the media,beleive it or not, that the donkies are willing to give the chiefs what they want for him.But the chiefs dont want to send him to a afc west team. I think he`s getting around 2.7 mil this year. the backup safties are fine with hermmie so do you keep him, cut him and and nothing in return or have a high price back up?

Guru
06-24-2007, 02:42 PM
Hell, I have no problem with trading with the Donx if it is only offer on the table and it is fair. Why let the Donx get him for nothing?

chief31
06-24-2007, 05:21 PM
I agree with Guru, if the Donks are willing to compensate, where noone else is, then it makes good sense, to me.

Chiefster
06-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Hell, I have no problem with trading with the Donx if it is only offer on the table and it is fair. Why let the Donx get him for nothing?

I agree; yeah it's the donks but it solves the problem.

BoredomReallySux
06-25-2007, 02:12 AM
Sounds like Carl doesn't want Wesley having a break out season against the Chiefs.

wolfpack
06-25-2007, 10:40 AM
i think trade him. get what you can and save some bucks. if he does have a break out year, he can only do it against us twice.

BoredomReallySux
06-25-2007, 12:22 PM
i think trade him. get what you can and save some bucks. if he does have a break out year, he can only do it against us twice.

Yeah but King Carl doesn't want egg on his face...again.

texaschief
06-25-2007, 05:02 PM
nobody really wants to see Wesley on the field for the Chiefs as long as Pollard and Paige are the future at the safety position. As far as trading him to Denver is concerned, we only play the team twice. It's one thing to trade a guy like Larry Johnson to Denver, but Gregg Wesley isn't going to make or break the Bronco's season. Lets get what we can instead of releasing the him and getting nothing in return.

Chiefster
06-25-2007, 05:14 PM
nobody really wants to see Wesley on the field for the Chiefs as long as Pollard and Paige are the future at the safety position. As far as trading him to Denver is concerned, we only play the team twice. It's one thing to trade a guy like Larry Johnson to Denver, but Gregg Wesley isn't going to make or break the Bronco's season. Lets get what we can instead of releasing the him and getting nothing in return.

Eggzactly! :D

stlchief
06-25-2007, 11:44 PM
The options are not trade or release. If the Chiefs won't trade him to the Broncos, they are not going to cut him and let him go to Denver. The options are keep him or trade him. I am sure they are looking for other suitors who can get close to what the broncos offer (does anyone know what that is?). I agree to let him go. That said ---

Are all of you CRAZY? Are you Broncos fans on drugs? Wesley have a break out season? What about Wesley being posterized by the Chiefs receivers?

Nov 13, 2005 - Wesley single-handedly lost the game in Buffalo by being beat on 2 TD's for a final score of 14-3. (The other culprit there is gone already - LT and his 2 missed fieldgoals, but the way the defense was playing that day, 3-0 would have stuck.) That was the "break-out" game for Loseman. I think the Bills had 160 yards of offense. 60+ on the 2 TD's Wesley gave up.

Did you not hear Edwards say that the Chiefs receives cannot be covered in practice last year? And that is the 4th & 5th receivers (Webb & the other guy). Know why they couldn't be covered? They were going against our secondary.

I say trade him. Get what you can. But make sure he ends up in the AFCWest. Let us have a shot at him.

Chiefster
06-26-2007, 12:00 AM
The options are not trade or release. If the Chiefs won't trade him to the Broncos, they are not going to cut him and let him go to Denver. The options are keep him or trade him. I am sure they are looking for other suitors who can get close to what the broncos offer (does anyone know what that is?). I agree to let him go. That said ---

Are all of you CRAZY? Are you Broncos fans on drugs? Wesley have a break out season? What about Wesley being posterized by the Chiefs receivers?

Nov 13, 2005 - Wesley single-handedly lost the game in Buffalo by being beat on 2 TD's for a final score of 14-3. (The other culprit there is gone already - LT and his 2 missed fieldgoals, but the way the defense was playing that day, 3-0 would have stuck.) That was the "break-out" game for Loseman. I think the Bills had 160 yards of offense. 60+ on the 2 TD's Wesley gave up.

Did you not hear Edwards say that the Chiefs receives cannot be covered in practice last year? And that is the 4th & 5th receivers (Webb & the other guy). Know why they couldn't be covered? They were going against our secondary.

I say trade him. Get what you can. But make sure he ends up in the AFCWest. Let us have a shot at him.

...All? I only recall one of us with a view of dissent to trade him to the donks, and even that opinion did not directly state not to. Who you callin donk fans? That is BLASPHEMY!!!

Guru
06-26-2007, 12:17 AM
...All? I only recall one of us with a view of dissent to trade him to the donks, and even that opinion did not directly state not to. Who you callin donk fans? That is BLASPHEMY!!!

Some people just don't have a clue.

Chiefster
06-26-2007, 12:36 AM
Some people just don't have a clue.

LOL!! Unfortunately.

stlchief
06-26-2007, 11:07 PM
OK, OK, OK. Donk's fans was going too far. I just don't like the guy on the field and I read "break out season" and "only have to play him twice" and got all excited..

Apologies to all the Red & Gold that I offended.

Chiefster
06-27-2007, 08:25 AM
OK, OK, OK. Donk's fans was going too far. I just don't like the guy on the field and I read "break out season" and "only have to play him twice" and got all excited..

Apologies to all the Red & Gold that I offended.

Ahhh, reading is fundamental; apology accepted. :D

BoredomReallySux
06-27-2007, 06:46 PM

Who? You talkin about me?

Guru
06-27-2007, 11:52 PM
Who? You talkin about me?

You can't even hope to improve can you?

Chiefster
06-28-2007, 12:20 AM

Sad isn't it?

BoredomReallySux
06-29-2007, 12:38 AM

So what's up with the little red square in the upper right hand corner of all my posts? Everyone else has a little green square; some as many as four or five? What does it mean?

Guru
06-29-2007, 12:42 AM
So what's up with the little red square in the upper right hand corner of all my posts? Everyone else has a little green square; some as many as four or five? What does it mean?

It is a rep meter you hideous, ill-bred, jack-a-nape

Have some more.:imagestore (13):

BoredomReallySux
06-29-2007, 12:46 AM
It is a rep meter you hideous, ill-bred, jack-a-nape

Have some more.:imagestore (13):

Well excuse me! WHAT IS REP!?!?!?!

Guru
06-29-2007, 12:49 AM
Well excuse me! WHAT IS REP!?!?!?!

No excuse for you.

Rep is what people think of your posts. They obviously think you are wasting our valuable space you whoresome, weak-hinged, whipster.

BoredomReallySux
06-29-2007, 12:53 AM
Is that why when I put my curser over the red square it said that I have shameless behavior in the past, or some such non-sense?

Guru
06-29-2007, 12:55 AM
Is that why when I put my curser over the red square it said that I have shameless behavior in the past, or some such non-sense?

Wow, he can learn!!!! Here's a dancing pickle for you.

:cucumber:

BoredomReallySux
06-29-2007, 01:00 AM
Wow, he can learn!!!! Here's a dancing pickle for you.

:cucumber:

Yeah well how do I go about telling you what I think of your posts through "rep"! :bananen_smilies068:

Guru
06-29-2007, 01:03 AM
Yeah well how do I go about telling you what I think of your posts through "rep"! :bananen_smilies068:

You really are a piece of work. Why would I want to allow the scale to be tipped in your direction?

BoredomReallySux
06-29-2007, 01:06 AM
You really are a piece of work. Why would I want to allow the scale to be tipped in your direction?

Scale??? What are you talking about? Can we dispense with the riddles here?

Guru
06-29-2007, 01:12 AM
Scale??? What are you talking about? Can we dispense with the riddles here?

Why did I know you would need this spelled out for you?
Find the scale at the top of your post and click on it. Use the left button on your computer pointing device to activate it. You should be able to figure this out. Of course, based on your previous posts, my 8-ball indicates "Outlook not so good."

BoredomReallySux
06-29-2007, 01:16 AM
Why did I know you would need this spelled out for you?
Find the scale at the top of your post and click on it. Use the left button on your computer pointing device to activate it. You should be able to figure this out. Of course, based on your previous posts, my 8-ball indicates "Outlook not so good."

Good! You could have just said that in the first place; now I can give some "rep" back to you!

Guru
06-29-2007, 01:22 AM
Good! You could have just said that in the first place; now I can give some "rep" back to you!

Too bad your rep is completely worthless.:smil3dbd4e5e7563a:

Chiefster
06-29-2007, 01:31 AM
Geez whats up with BRS? I step out for a while; he logs on and the place goes to pot. LOL!

Glad you were here to set him straight Guru.

Notice anything different about my title? :D

Guru
06-29-2007, 01:32 AM
Geez whats up with BRS? I step out for a while; he logs on and the place goes to pot. LOL!

Glad you were here to set him straight Guru.

Notice anything different about my title? :D

Well, it is my job.

Chiefster
06-29-2007, 01:38 AM
Well, it is my job.

...And you do it well.

Guru
06-29-2007, 01:40 AM
...And you do it well.

That's why they pay me the big bucks.:smil3dbd4e5e7563a:

Chiefster
06-29-2007, 01:43 AM
That's why they pay me the big bucks.:smil3dbd4e5e7563a:

LOL!!! Yup the same big bucks I get. :smil3dbd4e5e7563a:

chief31
06-29-2007, 01:54 AM
You guys know BRS, right?

Chiefster
06-29-2007, 01:59 AM

Yep! :D

chief31
06-29-2007, 02:03 AM
Yep! :D

If not, then he would have to have been a masochist, or something. Lol.

BoredomReallySux
06-29-2007, 02:06 AM
Too bad your rep is completely worthless.:smil3dbd4e5e7563a:

Thanks to you and Chiefster.

Guru
06-29-2007, 02:06 AM

Never met him.

BoredomReallySux
06-29-2007, 02:10 AM

Yeah they know me; I'm Chiefsters little experiment that they can make an example out of.

Guru
06-29-2007, 02:37 AM
Yeah they know me; I'm Chiefsters little experiment that they can make an example out of.

test tube experiment gone horribly wrong.

Chiefster
06-29-2007, 02:43 AM
test tube experiment gone horribly wrong.

...Terribly, terribly wrong. LOL!!!

Chiefster
06-29-2007, 01:27 PM

...Fact is; several who post here know you.

Guru
06-30-2007, 12:09 AM
...Fact is; several who post here know you.
Hell, I haven't met anybody here.... yet.

wolfpack
06-30-2007, 01:14 AM
unless i meet one of you guys at a chiefs game i probably will never meet you. why? because i live in a town in south central ks. that is located between lost and nowhere.

Chiefster
06-30-2007, 06:48 AM
unless i meet one of you guys at a chiefs game i probably will never meet you. why? because i live in a town in south central ks. that is located between lost and nowhere.

LOL!! I thought that was SE Kansas where I live. Fact is you don't necessarilly have to meet someone in order to get to know them.

TheLateGreat#58Fan
06-30-2007, 11:04 AM
getting to know you getting to know all about you.....
everybody sing
Sorry I will go ahead and shut myself up

and Guru I just wanted to say I enjoy everyone of your posts

maybe not as much for the dialogue but watching the hits, it makes me happy

Chiefster
06-30-2007, 11:19 AM
getting to know you getting to know all about you.....
everybody sing
Sorry I will go ahead and shut myself up

and Guru I just wanted to say I enjoy everyone of your posts

maybe not as much for the dialogue but watching the hits, it makes me happy

They are OUTSTANDING! :D

TheLateGreat#58Fan
06-30-2007, 04:36 PM
:rocknroll: Oh and THE CHIEFS JUST WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished my season on Madden 07 and we dominated- damn what I wouldnt do to make that become true-- I'm getting a little misty eyed

Chiefster
06-30-2007, 08:58 PM
:rocknroll: Oh and THE CHIEFS JUST WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished my season on Madden 07 and we dominated- damn what I wouldnt do to make that become true-- I'm getting a little misty eyed

If only we could get all of the other real NFL teams to play as poorly as they can be manipulated to do so on Madden.

BoredomReallySux
07-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Yeah; give me the real thing.