PDA

View Full Version : Loss is expected, but a** whipping was'nt

ASDF
10-05-2008, 03:54 PM
I am all for rebuilding. We can take the good and the bad that comes with it. But Herm needs to grow some balls. Not going for it in 4 & 1 is an act of ball-less Coaches and Herm is their God Father.

I won't be blaming Herm for the entire loss because he wasn't the one throwing the ball. My best guess is that Huard was on Ecstasy before he entered the game. Because what he did totally out of it.

Hayvern
10-05-2008, 04:03 PM
There were so many players that failed to execute this weekend that it is not funny. Huard did not look good, MacIntosh was back in true form. Johnson was nothing in this game, even Colquitt was not in true form.

That my friends is what you call poor coaching. The fact that so many players failed to execute is another sign that the coach did not prepare the team to play. It was always going to be an uphill battle, but it should not have been nearly this poor.

Three7s
10-05-2008, 04:06 PM
There were so many players that failed to execute this weekend that it is not funny. Huard did not look good, MacIntosh was back in true form. Johnson was nothing in this game, even Colquitt was not in true form.

That my friends is what you call poor coaching. The fact that so many players failed to execute is another sign that the coach did not prepare the team to play. It was always going to be an uphill battle, but it should not have been nearly this poor.
Emotional letdown, plain and simple. After having such an emotional game against the Broncos and playing with high energy, we come the next week against the Panthers like we didn't even know what a football was. Winning, losing, it's all good with me as long as I see improvement, but one thing I can't stand is inconsistency. Play with the same emotion and high energy every week, taking a week off is simply inexcusable and coaching is at fault.

kcvet
10-05-2008, 04:24 PM
KC was just target practice for the Panthers. pothetic

Pro_Angler
10-05-2008, 07:47 PM
its getting old, even the oposing team is in here before and after every game, this is Bs. Time to make a change a coaching and GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kcvet
10-05-2008, 07:53 PM
right now they have no identity

jtandcrew
10-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Emotional letdown, plain and simple. After having such an emotional game against the Broncos and playing with high energy, we come the next week against the Panthers like we didn't even know what a football was. Winning, losing, it's all good with me as long as I see improvement, but one thing I can't stand is inconsistency. Play with the same emotion and high energy every week, taking a week off is simply inexcusable and coaching is at fault.

1 good thing is we have an automatic no loss this week and hopefully Herm, Gunther and Chan will work their arses off until the next game. If we lose to Tenn. then hopefully it will be due to exhaustion not to lack of trying!

tornadospotter
10-06-2008, 09:19 AM
1 good thing is we have an automatic no loss this week and hopefully Herm, Gunther and Chan will work their arses off until the next game. If we lose to Tenn. then hopefully it will be due to exhaustion not to lack of trying!
That game yesterday should count as a double loss, so we lose this week to.:D

jtandcrew
10-06-2008, 09:36 AM
That game yesterday should count as a double loss, so we lose this week to.:D

Good point! Work there arses off double hard now!

kcvet
10-06-2008, 09:39 AM
this is our bye week. pink slips anyone?????

jtandcrew
10-06-2008, 09:41 AM

Oh, we could only hope! :mob: :mob:

tornadospotter
10-06-2008, 09:43 AM
cp?????:please: :please: Clark!!

ASDF
10-06-2008, 10:00 AM
right now they have no identity

The team has some good talent. But it's so apparent that they play with no heart at all. This shows that something is wrong with motivating them which is the job of the coach.

Xeticus
10-06-2008, 10:34 AM
I didn't catch the game it was on here in my area. I was watching my beloved Dolphins whoop up on the Chargers. But I'm reading that Huard didn't play well. This is not a suprise. Huard is a career backup. When he was here in Miami he was at best bland. With Huard as your starting QB the Chiefs are screwed. You guys need a starting QB and you need him right away. Unless Huard got light years better than he was here he's not the guy for you.

Is KC looking to trade for a QB because if you don't get one you'll probably have a losing season. Huard is not the way forward. He's a guy you bring in to manage the end of the game when your QB goes down. You can't depend on him as your starter.

GL Chiefs!!!

Hayvern
10-06-2008, 10:39 AM
I didn't catch the game it was on here in my area. I was watching my beloved Dolphins whoop up on the Chargers. But I'm reading that Huard didn't play well. This is not a suprise. Huard is a career backup. When he was here in Miami he was at best bland. With Huard as your starting QB the Chiefs are screwed. You guys need a starting QB and you need him right away. Unless Huard got light years better than he was here he's not the guy for you.

Is KC looking to trade for a QB because if you don't get one you'll probably have a losing season. Huard is not the way forward. He's a guy you bring in to manage the end of the game when your QB goes down. You can't depend on him as your starter.

GL Chiefs!!!

I did watch the game, and here is what I took away from it. I have no way to know I am right or wrong, no more than you have a way to know either.

The first play from scrimmage was a botched run, the second play and Huard got sacked. I think that took anything out of him that he had all day and I don't think he really was in the mood to be laying on his back all day so I think he did whatever he had to do to avoid getting hit.

Johnson did no better either, and I think he more or less gave up as well. Who can really blame them, when the offensive line just lets the defenders walk through, there is really no point. Even Gannon said, "Huard needs to go to the sidelines and talk to the offensive line about not protecting him" (paraphrase of course).

I think Huard wants to win, but at 35 I also don't think he appreciates going home with ice packs all over his body because the front five can't make a block.

chief31
10-06-2008, 10:40 AM

GL Chiefs!!!

You guys never gave the guy any o-line help either. He plays pretty good when you don't make him scared to stand tall and read a defense.

But welcome.

kcvet
10-06-2008, 12:03 PM
tell em john

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knetbVx5A-Q

:bananen_smilies046: :lol:

Dyno-Mite
10-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Our offensive line sucks.We should've kept Damion McIntosh at left tackle and put Brandon Albert at right guard."F" the coaching staff.

Three7s
10-06-2008, 06:47 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone has you on ignore, so that brilliant strategy can never be heard.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-06-2008, 11:06 PM
... "F" the coaching staff.

I totally agree about that. At least the coaches should give the team some sort of motivation but they don't.