PDA

View Full Version : Change needed at the top

KC2DC
10-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Watching the game today was more then depressing. I thought after last weeks game, the Chiefs were on their way back to become anything other than a bad team. I don't see how anyone can consider the current management / coaching staff acceptable.

Carl Peterson recenty made a comment that he would not leave until the job is done. He has been with the Chiefs 19 years. I wish I could fail for 19 years and keep my job.

Herm Edwards is just a bad coach. He has a losing record, offense is too predictable, defense can't stop the run or passing game. Just a carry over from days with the Jets

Consider the Miami Dolphins. Worst team in NFL last year. New management, new coach, wow, this year they beat New England and San Diego.

It's time to have a going away party for King Carl and Herm.

tornadospotter
10-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Watching the game today was more then depressing. I thought after last weeks game, the Chiefs were on their way back to become anything other than a bad team. I don't see how anyone can consider the current management / coaching staff acceptable.

Carl Peterson recenty made a comment that he would not leave until the job is done. He has been with the Chiefs 19 years. I wish I could fail for 19 years and keep my job.

Herm Edwards is just a bad coach. He has a losing record, offense is too predictable, defense can't stop the run or passing game. Just a carry over from days with the Jets

Consider the Miami Dolphins. Worst team in NFL last year. New management, new coach, wow, this year they beat New England and San Diego.

It's time to have a going away party for King Carl and Herm.

Cool, can we play plant your boot in their a##.

jtandcrew
10-06-2008, 09:08 AM
[/i][/b]

Cool, can we play plant your boot in their a##.

Are we going to have a lottery for who goes first?:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
10-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Are we going to have a lottery for who goes first?:lol: :bananen_smilies046:
NO! My idea I go first!:D

jtandcrew
10-06-2008, 09:33 AM
NO! My idea I go first!:D

OK ill give you that! :lol: I want a lottery for who goes 2nd, 3rd etc! :lol: :bananen_smilies046: