PDA

View Full Version : Thank God; another forum! And Hello!

Darth CarlSatan
10-05-2008, 09:05 PM
This is the Artist Formerly Known As 'KCONTHEBRAIN' at the Chiefs Coalition.

I am pleased to see that there exists another hard-core outlet for Die-Hard CHIEEEEEFS Fans, Baby!!!
I currently live in Arizona, but I lived in KCMO proper for 20 years. DT made me a hard-core fan, and it's been a sometimes frustrating( like today )love-affair ever since!

I am also an MU fan( take THAT, Huskers! :yahoo: ), and enjoy friendly, "player-hater" shenanigans with those who follow the Beak-Squad, and their super-sexy Head Coach; Pasta The Hutt.
I've also been a musician since age 10, and I've just recently, over the last year, begun working with digital graphics to make sigs and such, as well as my super-secret modernization project for the look our Beloved Chiefs. I am in NO way associated with One Arrowhead Drive, so please don't flame me with posts about how much you love Ketchup and Mustard Gold; it's nothing Official, just a hobby of mine. And frankly, after almost a year; it's starting to look pretty damned sweet!
Anywho, I look forward to getting to know everybody!

rbedgood
10-05-2008, 09:14 PM

I am pleased to see that there exists another hard-core outlet for Die-Hard CHIEEEEEFS Fans, Baby!!!
I currently live in Arizona, but I lived in KCMO proper for 20 years. DT made me a hard-core fan, and it's been a sometimes frustrating( like today )love-affair ever since!

I am also an MU fan( take THAT, Huskers! :yahoo: ), and enjoy friendly, "player-hater" shenanigans with those who follow the Beak-Squad, and their super-sexy Head Coach; Pasta The Hutt.
I've also been a musician since age 10, and I've just recently, over the last year, begun working with digital graphics to make sigs and such, as well as my super-secret modernization project for the look our Beloved Chiefs. I am in NO way associated with One Arrowhead Drive, so please don't flame me with posts about how much you love Ketchup and Mustard Gold; it's nothing Official, just a hobby of mine. And frankly, after almost a year; it's starting to look pretty damned sweet!

Welcome aboard. I'm also out in Arizona, but I'm a transplanted 49er fan.

chief31
10-06-2008, 11:34 AM

That's a mighty strong word, when used like that, with regards to this place.

"I look forward to getting to know everybody!"

But welcome! Hope you stick around.

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 02:42 AM

What part of AZ. are you living in? I'm in Pinetop-Lakeside.

We've got both kinds; hillbilly's and speed freaks!
:lol:

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 02:57 AM

Thanks man!

Any chance you could put in a call to Joe? He'd still be 10-times the QB of anyone on our current roster!

Ah yes....DT, N.Smith, and Golden Joe.....
Edith Says:
"Thooooose we're the days"!

m0ef0e
10-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Welcome to the crowd. Nice having ya around.

rbedgood
10-09-2008, 02:13 PM
What part of AZ. are you living in? I'm in Pinetop-Lakeside.

We've got both kinds; hillbilly's and speed freaks!

LOL...I'm in the Phoenix metro area. Although as much as I travel I'm through various parts of the state frequently.

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 02:40 PM
LOL...I'm in the Phoenix metro area. Although as much as I travel I'm through various parts of the state frequently.

Well, if you make it up this way during the season let me know.
We can go to The Lodge and watch Sunday Ticket; I'll buy the first round!

Canada
10-09-2008, 03:04 PM

Does that go for anyone? :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Does that go for anyone? :bananen_smilies046:

Absolutely! I've got a grand total of TWO known Chiefs fans out here, so the more the merrier!

rbedgood
10-09-2008, 03:09 PM

Thanks, but with my limited time at home, Sunday belongs to my wife and kid. You live in a beautiful part of the state though!

Chiefster
10-09-2008, 03:15 PM

Resistance is futile my young padawan. :D

Chiefster
10-09-2008, 03:16 PM
Oh, and welcome aboard Darth CarlSatan! :D

rbedgood
10-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Resistance is futile my young padawan. :D

...coming from probably the only guy around here outside of TS that can call me young. :D

spiman
10-09-2008, 06:51 PM
Did some one say free :bananen_smilies046: I am in..:welcome:

Seek
10-09-2008, 09:01 PM

Stinkin Coalition transplant. :iamwithstupid: :sarek: :character00178:

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Stinkin Coalition transplant. :iamwithstupid: :sarek: :character00178:

More like "Coalition Escapee"!

This board is SO much better. It's amazing what you can get done when your not clicking email notifications every ten seconds just to read someones asinine nonsense!
Wheeeeee!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
10-10-2008, 05:17 AM
Thanks, but with my limited time at home, Sunday belongs to my wife and kid. You live in a beautiful part of the state though!

Congratulations on having a wife. :D

And same to you Canada.

rbedgood
10-10-2008, 05:45 AM

And same to you Canada.

Thanks bro...

IlovetheChiefs
10-10-2008, 05:48 AM
Welcome. Also congrats to Coach (just saw another thread where he said, "my wife" too) :)

rbedgood
10-10-2008, 05:56 AM
Welcome. Also congrats to Coach (just saw another thread where he said, "my wife" too) :)

LOL....don't forget Chiefster, Yzilla and Tornadospotter. I think Royalswin100games is shackled with ball and chain also.

chief31
10-10-2008, 06:39 AM

And same to you Canada.

You mis-spelled 'condolences'. :yahoo:

rbedgood
10-10-2008, 07:00 AM

I don't spell wife with an "x" in front. :sign0103:

IlovetheChiefs
10-10-2008, 07:59 AM
Congratulations to Chiefster, YZILLA and tornadospotter too! And to tammietailgator (but for a hubby, not a wife, of course heh)

Condolences to IlovetheChiefs!

Canada
10-11-2008, 09:11 AM

And same to you Canada.

You can take her if u want!! :D

tammietailgator
10-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Congratulations to Chiefster, YZILLA and tornadospotter too! And to tammietailgator (but for a hubby, not a wife, of course heh)

Condolences to IlovetheChiefs!

Actually, he makes a great hubby!.... he cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids while I work, train, and go to school.:D

tornadospotter
10-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Actually, he makes a great hubby!.... he cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids while I work, train, and go to school.:D
Why thank you Tammie, I am a great hubby.

Canada
10-11-2008, 11:40 AM

Sounds to me like he would make a great wife!! :lol::lol: j/k :D

tammietailgator
10-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Sounds to me like he would make a great wife!! :lol::lol: j/k :D

He would... I also caught him practicing cheers with my daughter! I will try and get video of that!

hermhater
10-11-2008, 07:22 PM

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/Loco.gif

JMDChiefs58
10-16-2008, 12:58 AM

I remember you from the coalition, good to see you here. just got here myself.

Darth CarlSatan
10-16-2008, 02:46 AM

Sweet...

You'll like it here; it's a different "pace" to get used to( not near as much flaming/post just to post ), but it's WAYYYY better than CC.

I went over there to check out some of the posts about Gonzales, and I couldn't BELIEVE how utterly stupid the content was; that place can REALLY dumb you down over time and you won't even realize it!

Anywho, glad you're here and enjoy!

Seek
10-16-2008, 01:23 PM

Welcome JMD. :sign0104: