PDA

View Full Version : You know whats really embarrassing????

garciakcfan
10-05-2008, 08:22 PM
These so called fans that just love to ***** and complain about everything. Yeah we lost, oh well my girlfriend still loves me and I still have a job and a place to live.... But do these negative people just have such horrible lives that everything is negative??? Seriously, They had nothing to say last week and boy i was waiting for the next loss for them to come out again and fill these boards with crap again.... Here we go again!!!!!!

You guys are embarrassing!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to respond... Im sure the weather is fair now!!!!!

jerhart
10-05-2008, 08:25 PM
...so we are out of line about doggin on Herm and the Coaching staff after throwing up 0 points? Petty Yards? Have you seen our track record the last 2 seasons?

...We care. That's all. :sign0098:

...as for me, I'm competitive by nature...I can't settle for losing because we are 'rebuilding'....unlike some "fans" on this site....WEAK.

tammietailgator
10-05-2008, 08:52 PM
I am not happy about the loss, but in two weeks I will be right there again - rooting on my Chiefs! :bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
10-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Absolutely. Today's performance was as bad as it gets. But they could play like that 100 games in a row and I'd still love my Chiefs! That's never going to change. :)

Three7s
10-05-2008, 09:35 PM
These so called fans that just love to ***** and complain about everything. Yeah we lost, oh well my girlfriend still loves me and I still have a job and a place to live.... But do these negative people just have such horrible lives that everything is negative??? Seriously, They had nothing to say last week and boy i was waiting for the next loss for them to come out again and fill these boards with crap again.... Here we go again!!!!!!

You guys are embarrassing!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to respond... Im sure the weather is fair now!!!!!
You don't like people being critical? That's too bad.

nigeriannightmare
10-05-2008, 09:47 PM

Firsst of all, I'll be the first to admit that if complaining about the Chiefs is a complaint then life can't be that bad. With that said, this is a websited where fans get voice their opinions, what ever they may be. When a team is 1-4 and 5 and 16 going back to last year, you can not call that fan a fairweather fan, the fair weather fan, is a fan only when the team is winning. We are losing and there just aren't that many things that are positive right now. So get off your high horse and join the discussion. maybe you would be able to shed some light on the subject since you seem to be one of the few 'real fans'.

Hayvern
10-05-2008, 10:29 PM

Yeah, you know I am a crappy fan, I buy all kinds of Chiefs things, I sit my butt down on the catch and cheer enthusiastically for 2 yard running plays. Heck, I even fly 1700 miles to watch my favorite team get mutilated by the most hated enemy EVER.

And yet, I continue to do it even though Herm Edwards has driven this team into the ground. I will be here after every game and laying down what I think about things, because that is what a "FORUM" is all about!

Now, give me a beer! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
10-05-2008, 10:34 PM
I am positive that cp needs to go, I still say he will not until Arrowhead is done, but one can hope! Hermy is not the answer as head coach! But he is and I am definitely bleeding red right now, also seeing red!!!!! I am one of the homers that love the Chiefs and always think we will win, but I still get pio when I do not see any improvement! Huard should have been pulled out of the game sooner, not that it would have mattered any, but we were getting are butts kicked, and Huard was horrid, along with the O -line, but he could not move! Where is the roll out plays that we were hearing about in the preseason! Dang, put a QB in that can do that!

greg3564
10-05-2008, 10:44 PM

I guess Gonzales isn't a "real fan" either.

From espn.com-

Gonzalez was in no mood to celebrate after the Chiefs' first shutout since losing 24-0 to Oakland in the final game of the 2002 season.

"That was the worst I've ever been involved with, in my professional career," Gonzalez said. "We couldn't get anything going -- offense, defense, special teams. So embarrassing."

tornadospotter
10-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I guess Gonzales isn't a "real fan" either.

From espn.com-

Gonzalez was in no mood to celebrate after the Chiefs' first shutout since losing 24-0 to Oakland in the final game of the 2002 season.

"That was the worst I've ever been involved with, in my professional career," Gonzalez said. "We couldn't get anything going -- offense, defense, special teams. So embarrassing."

Kind sets the stage for asking to be traded! I would not blame him at all if he did.

Coach
10-05-2008, 10:51 PM
It was tough to find many positives out of today's game. But keeping perspective is important. It is very tough to win in this league with your starting QB, let alone your 2nd or 3rd stringer. The daunted Pats were favorites to win their division and possibly a superbowl at the beginning of the season. They also had a nearly perfect season last year with Brady. This year with their 2nd string QB, they are merely average and will do well to 9-10 games IMO.

So to expect the Chiefs to throw rookies like Thigpen and Croyle in the game and suddenly start winning a lot of games is probably expecting a little too much.

That being said, it doesn't make it any easier to see your favorite team get manhandled the way the Chiefs have a couple of times this season. The Chiefs should not have given up nearly that many points today, or against the Falcons, or against the raiders.

We all bleed red, and today we bleeding. But to give up on your team to just uncalled for. To be critical of your team, IMO is the right of any fan. I just choose to be more positive than most, because being Mr. Negative is just a crummy way to live IMO.

greg3564
10-05-2008, 11:08 PM
But to give up on your team to just uncalled for. To be critical of your team, IMO is the right of any fan. I just choose to be more positive than most, because being Mr. Negative is just a crummy way to live IMO.

I don't see any of us "giving up." But to be called names by certain people for being critical of this team for it's poor performance is a little over the top.

Three7s
10-05-2008, 11:15 PM
I don't see any of us "giving up." But to be called names by certain people for being critical of this team for it's poor performance is a little over the top.
Homers have never liked the realists.:D

tornadospotter
10-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Not true I like everybody, most of the time.:D

garciakcfan
10-06-2008, 12:53 AM
Greg, you can say my name its ok I can take man.... Im just really tired of reading the crap you post day in and day out on this forum... You guys be critical, by all means go ahead... But dont jump on me if I choose to answer back the way I do as well... Remember we are all "fans" so I have the right to my opinion if I disagree with someone just like you do...

Losing sucks I hate it, Im usually miserable for a couple of days but then I get over it... I dont hop on here the second after a loss and start threads about how terrible my team is... Do you really think I cant read the scoreboard??? BTW I have directtv so I watch all of the games, do you not think I see how bad the team has played in some games????

Sn@keIze
10-06-2008, 03:39 AM
Nobodys bieng negative bout the team, just the org.

And nobody in the right mind comes on here tells people to quit complaining. Especially after that performance.

All of us support this team through ticket sales, clothes etc. So we are the ones paying the coaches, players...everybody. NOT Clarck Hunt.

Therefore we have a right to be pissed!

tornadospotter
10-06-2008, 03:44 AM
Nobodys bieng negative bout the team, just the org.

And nobody in the right mind comes on here tells people to quit complaining. Especially after that performance.

All of us support this team through ticket sales, clothes etc. So we are the ones paying the coaches, players...everybody. NOT Clarck Hunt.

Therefore we have a right to be pissed!
After this..............what ever it was, not a game, you are correct. I am pio! But still a homer.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-06-2008, 06:28 AM

Do you know what's embarrassing? Yes, the chiefs won last week (:yahoo: ), but they didn't even score today. It's easy to accept a loss when the other team is a rock-solid team that just happens to have a killer defense/ offense but when you see that the chiefs had chances to score - THAT is embarrassing! I wouldn't of minded a loss if the chiefs did their best to score but today was ridiculous.

tornadospotter
10-06-2008, 08:22 AM
Do you know what's embarrassing? Yes, the chiefs won last week (:yahoo: ), but they didn't even score today. It's easy to accept a loss when the other team is a rock-solid team that just happens to have a killer defense/ offense but when you see that the chiefs had chances to score - THAT is embarrassing! I wouldn't of minded a loss if the chiefs did their best to score but today was ridiculous.
Yep!

Nice sig Julie!!!!

Canada
10-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Hey...if you counlt LJs yards against Den and Car then he is still averaging 100 per game!! :)

jtandcrew
10-06-2008, 08:31 AM

Not trying to be negative, But im sorry, that to be 1 of the worse games I saw. The O-line couldnt even come close to picking up the blitz to give Huard anything close to having time to throw. Yes, Huard played like he was very nervous in the pocket. LJ couldnt find a hole even if the O-line did open a small one. Niether could Charles for that matter. Clark Hunt has given even MORE independence to Carl and Herm than his dad did. I hope he is doing that to give them the rope to hang themselves. We have some talent and some promising prospects. Even the ones that stink we are stuck with for now. I blame Clark for this more than anything. He is to distant of a owner and I feel now is the time for him to buy out atleast Carl's and Herm's contracts. If we are going to rebuild? Then do it! By the way, if this is to negative of a reply? Then maybe we can get a thread where we just talk about happy thoughts thats unrelated to the Chiefs. I wouldnt be opposed to that but lets face it. This IS a Chiefs website. So we are not always going to agree!

chief31
10-06-2008, 08:50 AM
Greg, you can say my name its ok I can take man.... Im just really tired of reading the crap you post day in and day out on this forum... You guys be critical, by all means go ahead... But dont jump on me if I choose to answer back the way I do as well... Remember we are all "fans" so I have the right to my opinion if I disagree with someone just like you do...

Losing sucks I hate it, Im usually miserable for a couple of days but then I get over it... I dont hop on here the second after a loss and start threads about how terrible my team is... Do you really think I cant read the scoreboard??? BTW I have directtv so I watch all of the games, do you not think I see how bad the team has played in some games????

I tried to tell them that this would happen, Garcia. But they wouldn't listen. :D

Seriously, if you're "Really tired of reading" the negativity, maybe you can identify the thread-starters.

When the title says "When is coaching going tobe held accountable? (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5597)", "Embarassing (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5595)", or "Im done. Its over. My unconditional support ends NOW! (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5603)" perhaps you will be able to bring yourself to avoid the torture of reading the thread. :D

I mean, as opposed to getting yourself all worked-up to where you feel the need to tell folks how you are the superior fan, because they aren't real fans.

I hope my advice helps. But I really don't mind if you get salty sometimes. It happens.:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-06-2008, 08:59 AM

Why do you assume the negativity = reality? That is why I don't like the negativity...you passs that off as knowledge. Being negative is not in any way the same thing as being right. Are you saying that Homers are wrong all the time? Maybe we should be the Homers and the Whiners.

jtandcrew
10-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Why do you assume the negativity = reality? That is why I don't like the negativity...you passs that off as knowledge. Being negative is not in any way the same thing as being right. Are you saying that Homers are wrong all the time? Maybe we should be the Homers and the Whiners.

I usually try to post something optimistic when im being critical of whatever we are talking about. That said, I am feverishly searching my brain for something to come up with for yesterdays game other than TG finally got the record. Can we be on both sides between Homers and Whiners? :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-06-2008, 09:05 AM
I usually try to post something optimistic when im being critical of whatever we are talking about. That said, I am feverishly searching my brain for something to come up with for yesterdays game other than TG finally got the record. Can we be on both sides between Homers and Whiners? :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Sure!! You want something positive about yesterdays game....I didn't have to go to work, I had three cases of beer, a ton of food and I got to watch Chiefs football!! :bananen_smilies046:

Seek
10-06-2008, 09:11 AM

Again, you create a post to whine about whiners. You are being just as negative as the people you are bashing, except you are directing it at a different venue.

I think you need to direct your negativity towards something other than Fans who want more than what they have been seeing. They care, they love this team and they expect more. It is not their fault that they wan't more.

jtandcrew
10-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Sure!! You want something positive about yesterdays game....I didn't have to go to work, I had three cases of beer, a ton of food and I got to watch Chiefs football!! :bananen_smilies046:

I HAD TO WORK! You B*s*a*d Bragging Damned Canadien! :lol: :beer: :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-06-2008, 09:19 AM
I HAD TO WORK! You B*s*a*d Bragging Damned Canadien! :lol: :beer: :bananen_smilies046:

Feel free to swing by any Sunday. I will have a cold one and a raKC of ribs waiting for ya!! :bananen_smilies046:

jtandcrew
10-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Feel free to swing by any Sunday. I will have a cold one and a raKC of ribs waiting for ya!! :bananen_smilies046:

Might as well just move then! Have an extra room? :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Might as well just move then! Have an extra room? :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

I have a garage with a wood burning stove, full 6'x8' bar, beer fridge, 4 lazy boys and a pool table. Will that be OK?:bananen_smilies046:

jtandcrew
10-06-2008, 09:32 AM
I have a garage with a wood burning stove, full 6'x8' bar, beer fridge, 4 lazy boys and a pool table. Will that be OK?:bananen_smilies046:

Heading to Travelocity atm! :lol: :drunkhb: :toast2: :bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

Canada
10-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Heading to Travelocity atm! :lol: :drunkhb: :toast2: :bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

Just remember, there will be 2 drunk Canadinas in there with you too! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
10-06-2008, 09:33 AM
The rent may be high, beer is much more expensive in Canada!:11:

jtandcrew
10-06-2008, 09:35 AM
The rent may be high, beer is much more expensive in Canada!:11:

Im considering this a full supplied apartment/garage! I wont even use any water if there is a tree around! :lol:

Canada
10-06-2008, 09:41 AM
I have a nice big backyard!!

chief31
10-06-2008, 09:50 AM

So they tell me. :yahoo:

tornadospotter
10-06-2008, 09:53 AM
with a Canadian nipple lost somewhere in that backyard.:lol:

garciakcfan
10-06-2008, 10:18 AM
Again, you create a post to whine about whiners. You are being just as negative as the people you are bashing, except you are directing it at a different venue.

I think you need to direct your negativity towards something other than Fans who want more than what they have been seeing. They care, they love this team and they expect more. It is not their fault that they wan't more.

I am im going turkey hunting in a week, lol...... But I just find it funny that after a win the usual suspects are pretty quiet and after a loss they're the first ones on here posting crap. Do you not really see that, because its not like im making it up... Im mad just like you are too.. But I go about it in a different way... To each their own

Hayvern
10-06-2008, 10:22 AM
I am im going turkey hunting in a week, lol...... But I just find it funny that after a win the usual suspects are pretty quiet and after a loss they're the first ones on here posting crap. Do you not really see that, because its not like im making it up... Im mad just like you are too.. But I go about it in a different way... To each their own

I certainly don't think you are talking about me, since you and I had it out after last weeks game. If you can say anything about me that is I am consistent.

garciakcfan
10-06-2008, 10:23 AM
About being a turkey????

chief31
10-06-2008, 10:24 AM

I go out of my way to allow folks to enjoy a big win, like last weeks, as opposed to instantly pointing out that the opponent played like crap.

How loudly would you have gone-off on me, had I been rallying my army of "Negative Nancys" after that game?

I figure it is best to let you have that moment, instead of pissin' you off, and ruining a good mood. I'll hit ya when you are already salty about a bad loss.

You're :welcome:.

garciakcfan
10-06-2008, 10:26 AM
lol, its ok... Sometimes I get carried away and deserve it... I just dont really like that greg guy. And he happened to be the first neg. post that I saw.... After the game I was like, cant wait to get on the forum after this one.....lol its all in good fun

Seek
10-06-2008, 10:31 AM

Yes I understand a totally a complete opposite direction, like starting a post last week calling out the Nay Sayers, Like they are your rival and now one week later when you are eating Crow, they are happily reminding you that it was just one week.

I am personally sick and tired of the negativety myself, but there really isn't much else to hang your hat on. I don't see how beatchig at other Chiefs fans is helping anything. Why are Chief fans turning on their own. It is not their fault the Chiefs got their arses handed to them.

tornadospotter
10-06-2008, 10:31 AM
About being a turkey????
Who is a turkey,:D Garcia, you better get us a turkey when you go hunting and we expect you to cook it for us at that time we all meet again in KC, for a fun filled weekend of Chiefs!

garciakcfan
10-06-2008, 10:38 AM
im not eating crow, theres nothing to be ashamed of on my part... You think I should agree with the negativity?? That will never happen im a "homer" remember??? lol...

Tornado, im allowed two birds here in ny. Im having a huge chiefs-bills party on nov. 23rd and im hoping to deep fry one of the turkeys I get..

tornadospotter
10-06-2008, 11:11 AM
im not eating crow, theres nothing to be ashamed of on my part... You think I should agree with the negativity?? That will never happen im a "homer" remember??? lol...

Tornado, im allowed two birds here in ny. Im having a huge chiefs-bills party on nov. 23rd and im hoping to deep fry one of the turkeys I get..
At Arrowhead?
We so want to be there, I do not know if it will work out for all of us, but wiski girl has free parking passes to use. She is planning to try to be there, I would love to be there also, not sure the $ will be there to make it happen. If I do make it, probably be long day, no stay over!

IlovetheChiefs
10-06-2008, 03:38 PM

Watching Chiefs football is ALWAYS a positive for me too; that's a given. :)

Another positive from yesterday's game is Tony Gonzales got the record for most yards all time for a tight end. That was kind of overlooked in view of how badly we got beat, and because he was only 3 yards away and we knew it was coming very soon.

Nonetheless, TG got a milestone record and we Chiefs fans can boast of him being the best tight end ever!

hardcorechiefsfan
10-06-2008, 09:22 PM
Watching Chiefs football is ALWAYS a positive for me too; that's a given. :)

Another positive from yesterday's game is Tony Gonzales got the record for most yards all time for a tight end. That was kind of overlooked in view of how badly we got beat, and because he was only 3 yards away and we knew it was coming very soon.

Nonetheless, TG got a milestone record and we Chiefs fans can boast of him being the best tight end ever!

Very true, Tony G. is always on top of his game. Kudos for Tony for breaking that record!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yes I understand a totally a complete opposite direction, like starting a post last week calling out the Nay Sayers, Like they are your rival and now one week later when you are eating Crow, they are happily reminding you that it was just one week.

I am personally sick and tired of the negativety myself, but there really isn't much else to hang your hat on. I don't see how beatchig at other Chiefs fans is helping anything. Why are Chief fans turning on their own. It is not their fault the Chiefs got their arses handed to them.

"In a moment I think I shall cry..." from Gone with the Wind.

Right on, Seek.

I do love this team very much and it breaks my heart when it seems the chiefs are just there for the paycheck and not to make a team.

Hey...if you counlt LJs yards against Den and Car then he is still averaging 100 per game!! :)
About the negativity=reality, I will say it this way: we see the stupid little mistakes the chiefs have in (some of)their games, the lack of consistency, whichever lousy QB is in at time is sucking bad - this is hard for me(us) to take. It makes me think, why don't the chiefs take off a year so teams that they might of beat have that chance to go to the superbowl. You know what I mean? The chiefs should be playing to win, not practicing.

I don't know how to say this, Canada, so it doesn't seem negative. All those yards that LJ chalked up, they don't anything when the team is a bunch of kids still learning to play pro football.

Yep!

Nice sig Julie!!!!

Thanks TS, the same picture is on my desktop.

drstandley31
10-06-2008, 10:35 PM
We shouldn't be happy about that kind of performance. Doesn't mean we don't love our team, means we do love our team. And it's ok to call a spade a spade (don't take that the wrong way!!!!!!). CP and HE have made some awful decisions over the past few years, and CP made some a few years before herm got here. I think those are easy to point out. But they got what they wanted. The got exactly what they wanted and now they have to walk the walk. And performanced like that isn't doing much walking. I don't mind the loss, but I hate the lack of coaching, planning, and heart. No, we shouldn't be happy about that!!

Coach
10-09-2008, 11:04 PM

Yes, but I hear it floods from time to time when you are drinking.

Canada
10-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Yes, but I hear it floods from time to time when you are drinking.

Yeah but it all runs down to one corner so it is OK!! :bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
10-10-2008, 02:35 AM
Confucious say...Man can not buy Beer...only Rent