PDA

View Full Version : OK Here is your Chance !

YZILLA
10-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Anyone wanna air their grievances with The Chiefs ? Take it to the top ! Here is the phone number of Clark Hunts office. I got it from another site of a guy who actually called the number and actually talked to Clark. If you wanna let him know how you feel , here is your chance :

214-720-1600

hardcorechiefsfan
10-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Anyone wanna air their grievances with The Chiefs ? Take it to the top ! Here is the phone number of Clark Hunts office. I got it from another site of a guy who actually called the number and actually talked to Clark. If you wanna let him know how you feel , here is your chance :

214-720-1600

Interesting... *scribbling number in addressbook* How did that site get the number? Why would he listen to what we have to say?

YZILLA
10-06-2008, 09:52 PM
Because ultimately we pay for parking, tickets, beer, food , apparel , renovations to arrowhead ect....Without us there would be no butts in the seats.

greg3564
10-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Because ultimately we pay for parking, tickets, beer, food , apparel , renovations to arrowhead ect....Without us there would be no butts in the seats.

To team owners, it's all about the big mighty dollar. As soon as season ticket sales and licensed merchandise sales go down, Clark Hunt will do something. Any good business owner has to save a sinking ship, unless you're on Wall Street and the feds will save you. :D

Guru
10-06-2008, 11:47 PM
Isn't 214 a DC area code?

greg3564
10-07-2008, 12:36 AM
Isn't 214 a DC area code?

Dallas. The Hunt dynasty and the Chiefs franchise is headquartered in Dallas.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-07-2008, 12:42 AM
If the number is legite how about we all give ole Clark a call?

Guru
10-07-2008, 01:25 AM
Dallas. The Hunt dynasty and the Chiefs franchise is headquartered in Dallas.
I guess somehow 214 become 202 in my mind.

YZILLA
10-07-2008, 02:14 AM
I did call it tonight , it was Unity Hunt Group of companies on the voicemail .

hardcorechiefsfan
10-07-2008, 07:46 PM
To team owners, it's all about the big mighty dollar. As soon as season ticket sales and licensed merchandise sales go down, Clark Hunt will do something. Any good business owner has to save a sinking ship, unless you're on Wall Street and the feds will save you. :D

When the chiefs had one inconsistently sucky season after another Lamar could of yanked the chiefs out of KC. Lamar Hunt had the same love for the chiefs that we have. How do we know that his son doesn't have the same love for our chiefs that his dad did. For all we know, Clark might have the cowboys' silver blood going thru his veins.

braxton33
10-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Think Hunt does still have it in his blood to be faithful with the Chiefs, but not enough gonads to do anything about it. Stepping into big footsteps of dad! Maybe few more years of losing may change his mind, but who knows. He needs to realize his power and take advantage of it by releasing 1/2 of coaching staff and all the "negative" players in the locker room who we all know who they are, not to mention mix in a "solid" quarterback in the next draft!

Reddog33
10-07-2008, 07:54 PM
When the chiefs had one inconsistently sucky season after another Lamar could of yanked the chiefs out of KC. Lamar Hunt had the same love for the chiefs that we have. How do we know that his son doesn't have the same love for our chiefs that his dad did. For all we know, Clark might have the cowboys' silver blood going thru his veins.
Very good you may be on to something!

hardcorechiefsfan
10-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Think Hunt does still have it in his blood to be faithful with the Chiefs, but not enough gonads to do anything about it. Stepping into big footsteps of dad! Maybe few more years of losing may change his mind, but who knows. He needs to realize his power and take advantage of it by releasing 1/2 of coaching staff and all the "negative" players in the locker room who we all know who they are!

You are right about fitting the big footsteps. Clark's dad's middle name was "faith"; I just wish that the chiefs could have won the big one at least once more before he died.
Is Clark even a part of the KC chief organization or does he sit in in his Texas office waiting for Peckerson's calls telling him the chiefs lost yet again?