PDA

View Full Version : Chances of drafting 2 OL?

balto
10-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Just trying to get others thoughts on the chances of us drafting a Top Tackle with our first pick? Then drafting a OG with our second or draft a DE or MLB with our second and a OG with our third? Of course we will need to pick up a QB with our fourth.

So this would be great

1) Best Tackle
2) DE/MLB
3) OG
4) QB

EDIT: Does any team have 2 first rounders this coming draft? Maybe trade our top 3 pick if we are at that spot for more picks, BUT I'm banking on my main man Croyle to come in and be lights out and we end up in the middle of the draft!!!!

bkoski
10-07-2008, 12:06 PM
And with the first pick of the 2009 NFL draft.....The Kansas City Chiefs select.......Chase Daniels (or Sam Bradford or Colt McCoy or.....)

balto
10-07-2008, 12:12 PM
I would LOVE chase later in the draft. I really wonder how far he is gonna drop. I'm guessing it really depends on how well MU does and if Chase wins the Heisman or not.

I know Chase isn't as Tall as the other guys, but damn if anyone could hold up to getting pounded by our OL it would be him. He may be short but he weights as much as the tall guys hehe. He is like a damn tree trunk.

Edit: Hmm this would NEVER happen, but what about

1) Best Tackle
2) Maclin (if he gets past the first round)
3) Chase
4) OG/DE/MLB

May be able to flip picks 3 and 4 depending on how Chase does.

Chief_kickingtale
10-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Our punter is the MVP of the season.

Pro_Angler
10-07-2008, 01:23 PM
#1 pick will go to the Lions or something..:(

Chief_kickingtale
10-07-2008, 01:29 PM
I pick the Lions to win 3 games. I don't think the Chiefs with Hermy can get 2 more this seaon. Maybe two next year, but don't worry. "It will be a rebuilding year, so don't expect the kids to play hard, smart, or with anytype of game plan that differs from the one three years ago!

Seek
10-07-2008, 01:46 PM
I would LOVE chase later in the draft. I really wonder how far he is gonna drop. I'm guessing it really depends on how well MU does and if Chase wins the Heisman or not..

I am predicting 4th round.

Dyno-Mite
10-07-2008, 02:29 PM
I'd quickly snatch Jeremy Macklin as our overall first pick.The Chiefs are in need of a another gifted wide receiver opposite of D-rainbow because Darling is not the answer and we truly need more firepower to our offense.I'd go after a offensive lineman as the second pick.Bro,the tandem of D-rainbow and Macklin while combining that with the addition of Macklin's former teammate in Will Franklin can be considered straight out nasty.

texaschief
10-07-2008, 03:17 PM
Our first pick will NOT be Chase Daniels. I doubt Daniels even becomes a backup in the NFL. I doubt McCoy will come out early. Tebow may come out, but with the season he's having right now, I think he'll go back to Florida one more year to improve his draft position.

That will leave Sam Bradford and Matt Stafford. Graham Harrell is another name to look at if you want to spend a 2nd or 3rd round pick on a QB.

Personally, I think the Chiefs will go:

MLB
QB
DE
OL
OLB

I think the Chiefs will find a way to get 3 picks in the top 40 or so. I don't think there is a need to spend a top 40 pick on the OL. You can find a solid RT or Guard in the 3rd or 4th round. Although, I think Herb Taylor or Barry Richardson will be the starting RT by the end of the season and I think both of those guys have the talent to win that position for the long term. So, in actuality, the Chiefs may actually only be looking for a RG next year in the draft. A solid guard can be found in the 3rd or 4th round.

I think shoring up the Linebacker spot and DE spot should be the priority after QB.

Sn@keIze
10-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Are GMs in the draft?:bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-07-2008, 07:20 PM
I'd quickly snatch Jeremy Macklin as our overall first pick.The Chiefs are in need of a another gifted wide receiver opposite of D-rainbow because Darling is not the answer and we truly need more firepower to our offense.I'd go after a offensive lineman as the second pick.Bro,the tandem of D-rainbow and Macklin while combining that with the addition of Macklin's former teammate in Will Franklin can be considered straight out nasty.

10 Jerry Rice clones do you absolutely NO GOOD if you don't have a Quarterback who can stay healthy, work a pass-rush, and shoot straight under tremendous pressure.
We've been crying about our O-Line for as long as I've been a fan. And though we could use a couple of top tier guys( and I'd go for free agents, not draft picks )to improve our line, we have GOT to get a real-deal Quarterback.
Look, I'm an MU fan so I'm a little biased. I had initially accepted that Daniels was just too short. And then I found out how much of a hand he has in the overall operation of that team; sitting in with the coaches for game planning, and a bunch of other stuff that your everyday college QB doesn't do.
He's a student on his way to becoming a teacher of the game, and we need someone with that kind of moxie and drive for excellence.

GOT TO GET A QB; HAS TO HAPPEN!

Three7s
10-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Is Maclyn even eligible to be in the draft?

Darth CarlSatan
10-07-2008, 10:23 PM
Is Maclyn even eligible to be in the draft?

Mac's a Sophomore, so no-go there. SS Willie Mo' is a SR. though; he'll make some NFL team happy I'm sure!

balto
10-07-2008, 11:06 PM
Actually Maclin is a RED SHIRT Soph SO he IS eligible to be in the draft and he will declare and be drafted 1st round or maybe really early second.

Darth CarlSatan
10-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Actually Maclin is a RED SHIRT Soph SO he IS eligible to be in the draft and he will declare and be drafted 1st round or maybe really early second.

Has he already stated that it's a done deal?

balto
10-07-2008, 11:25 PM
No, but he would be crazy not too. With about every major player leaving it could hurt his stats and draft for teh next year, but he is able and I see no reason why he won't

Hayvern
10-08-2008, 12:02 AM
depends on who is doing the drafting, but my guess is that we will be drafting a a kicker in the first round this year.

Darth CarlSatan
10-08-2008, 12:19 AM
depends on who is doing the drafting, but my guess is that we will be drafting a a kicker in the first round this year.

Let me guess; Colquitt's kicking counterpart tanked one or two really bad on Sunday?
I overslept and "missed" the game. Thankfully.

Darth CarlSatan
10-08-2008, 12:24 AM
No, but he would be crazy not too. With about every major player leaving it could hurt his stats and draft for teh next year, but he is able and I see no reason why he won't

Mac is definitely a college-level stud, but do we need another wide-out right now? I'd still like to see how Will Franklin plays out.

Hayvern
10-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Let me guess; Colquitt's kicking counterpart tanked one or two really bad on Sunday?
I overslept and "missed" the game. Thankfully.

OH HAHAHAH no, we never got close enough to the end zone for him to try... seriously

hardcorechiefsfan
10-08-2008, 01:21 AM
On the subject of kicking, how come its always other teams and not us who have fantastic kickers?

Darth CarlSatan
10-08-2008, 01:32 AM
OH HAHAHAH no, we never got close enough to the end zone for him to try... seriously

See here's the thing; If you look at our roster, we have heaps and piles of talent. Young talent, but talent nonetheless.
In fact, I came across an old, post-draft issue of the Sporting News at the laundromat last Saturday. KC was the ONLY team to get an A+. Miami's draft wasn't even NEAR our zip code. But what did they do to help put their team in order? That's right; they hired Bill Parcels as a consultant and in-house strategist.
This is how ***-backwards the Chiefs, under CARLSATAN, truly are; they sunk all this cash in to building the Lamar/AFL Museum and some new 'posh-boxes' when they didn't posses a Team or a Coach!!!
And to this day, over 30 million dollars of cap money is collecting dust and interest in some bank.
Arrowhead is not a theme park; you have to actually provide something for people that isn't another go-around on the Timber Wolf!
Two or three rides on a roller coaster are enough to make me say "I'm done, and I'll see this place again in 2 or 3 years".
Why do they think 15 straight losses, pitiful coaching, and no discernible consistency are going to keep people coming back? How are blackouts as a result of this nonsense helping the bottom-line?
The end of this season is Clark Hunt's ONE CHANCE to step-up, take control, and build something greater than his father's legacy.

Froggy had better damned-well jump.

Darth CarlSatan
10-08-2008, 01:43 AM
On the subject of kicking, how come its always other teams and not us who have fantastic kickers?

He hasn't done too bad so far. And, I'd much rather have a punter like Colquitt who defines "surgical precision" with a football, than great kicker.

IF it had to come down to a choice between the two.

My immediate wish-list is a dominant O-Line, and a MONSTER pass-rush.
You get those two things happening, and you can put a guy like Martin back there and still get results.
Not that I would EVER want to see him back there...:D

chief31
10-08-2008, 03:59 AM
Our first pick will NOT be Chase Daniels. I doubt Daniels even becomes a backup in the NFL. I doubt McCoy will come out early. Tebow may come out, but with the season he's having right now, I think he'll go back to Florida one more year to improve his draft position.

That will leave Sam Bradford and Matt Stafford. Graham Harrell is another name to look at if you want to spend a 2nd or 3rd round pick on a QB.

Personally, I think the Chiefs will go:

MLB
QB
DE
OL
OLB

I think the Chiefs will find a way to get 3 picks in the top 40 or so. I don't think there is a need to spend a top 40 pick on the OL. You can find a solid RT or Guard in the 3rd or 4th round. Although, I think Herb Taylor or Barry Richardson will be the starting RT by the end of the season and I think both of those guys have the talent to win that position for the long term. So, in actuality, the Chiefs may actually only be looking for a RG next year in the draft. A solid guard can be found in the 3rd or 4th round.

I think shoring up the Linebacker spot and DE spot should be the priority after QB.

Negative message here. Reader discretion is advised.

Right. Taylor and Richardson are unable to win jobs over the absolute zeros that we are staring right now. But they will be good enough for a Herm Edwards o-line by next season, that's for sure.

We will likely end the season at the bottom of every offensive statistical category (again), but I believe that TC is right-on here. The Chiefs, if Herm is still in charge, will never draft a first day o-lineman again.

The five NFL starting-caliber LBs that we have on the roster right now, are certainly not enough to cover the three starting LB positions that his team has.

It is funny though, how we trade JA, bench Harris, cut Law, then demote Surtain and just move right along to the next pro-bowler to blame for our poor defense.

If you refuse to acknowledge that this is the third rebuild season for The Chiefs, then at least you can grant that this is the third season of rebuilding this defense.

The one area that we all expect Herm to be able to handle, and how is that going?

I'll stay away from the rookies, but how are Herms draft picks looking right now? Hali doesn't look like an NFL starter to me. Page never did. Pollard is becoming a disapointment. Boone looks like a capable back-up. Tyler doesn't. But, since they are Herms draftees, they are all NFL starters by his decision to start them.

Over the past six NFL drafts, the Chiefs have created three good defensive players. (DE, Jared Allen; LB, Derrick Johnson; LB, Kawika Mitchell.) Go back another season, and we can add Scott Fujita to that list.

First off, who drafted those guys?

Secondly, where are they at right now?

Allen is Minnesota. Mitchell is a starter in Buffalo. Fujita is a starter in N.O.

NOTE: None of those players is on a team with a 1-4 record.

But we still have Johnson. How long will that last? Considering I fully expect Herm to announce that next season is just 'step-two' of rebuilding, he will probably trade him away, so that he can have more draft picks.

Afterall, that seems to be how a rebuild works. Find the best young player on your team, and get rid of him. Because we aren't looking for anything like that anyway.

Everybody already knows that Herm doesn't know how to build an offense. If he can't build a defense in three seasons, and most coaches are expected to build both in that time, is his purpose anything more than what I pegged him as when he arrived here? Which is to create a losing football team?

Well, job finished. Time for him to move on to the next job.

I know! This is all just a set-up! A way to test Bill Cowher!

I like it! Hey Bill! Let's see what you can do with this mess!!!:yahoo:

chief31
10-08-2008, 04:18 AM
10 Jerry Rice clones do you absolutely NO GOOD if you don't have a Quarterback who can stay healthy, work a pass-rush, and shoot straight under tremendous pressure.
We've been crying about our O-Line for as long as I've been a fan. And though we could use a couple of top tier guys( and I'd go for free agents, not draft picks )to improve our line, we have GOT to get a real-deal Quarterback.
Look, I'm an MU fan so I'm a little biased. I had initially accepted that Daniels was just too short. And then I found out how much of a hand he has in the overall operation of that team; sitting in with the coaches for game planning, and a bunch of other stuff that your everyday college QB doesn't do.
He's a student on his way to becoming a teacher of the game, and we need someone with that kind of moxie and drive for excellence.

GOT TO GET A QB; HAS TO HAPPEN!

You talk as if you like this Daniels kid, but then you seem to wish him injured.

What gives?

If you like the kid, why not have him go to a team that has some kind of concern for his well-being?

As for crying for O-line since you became a fan... I thought you said you knew about DT. What fools were wanting replacements for Roaf, Shields, Tait, Weigmann and Waters? Or the Alt, Szott, Grunhard, Shields group for that matter?

I have seen some pretty good o-lines here, myself. I would be thrilled to upgrade our current o-line to below-average.

Three7s
10-08-2008, 04:32 AM
Negative message here. Reader discretion is advised.

Right. Taylor and Richardson are unable to win jobs over the absolute zeros that we are staring right now. But they will be good enough for a Herm Edwards o-line by next season, that's for sure.

We will likely end the season at the bottom of every offensive statistical category (again), but I believe that TC is right-on here. The Chiefs, if Herm is still in charge, will never draft a first day o-lineman again.

The five NFL starting-caliber LBs that we have on the roster right now, are certainly not enough to cover the three starting LB positions that his team has.

It is funny though, how we trade JA, bench Harris, cut Law, then demote Surtain and just move right along to the next pro-bowler to blame for our poor defense.

If you refuse to acknowledge that this is the third rebuild season for The Chiefs, then at least you can grant that this is the third season of rebuilding this defense.

The one area that we all expect Herm to be able to handle, and how is that going?

I'll stay away from the rookies, but how are Herms draft picks looking right now? Hali doesn't look like an NFL starter to me. Page never did. Pollard is becoming a disapointment. Boone looks like a capable back-up. Tyler doesn't. But, since they are Herms draftees, they are all NFL starters by his decision to start them.

Over the past six NFL drafts, the Chiefs have created three good defensive players. (DE, Jared Allen; LB, Derrick Johnson; LB, Kawika Mitchell.) Go back another season, and we can add Scott Fujita to that list.

First off, who drafted those guys?

Secondly, where are they at right now?

Allen is Minnesota. Mitchell is a starter in Buffalo. Fujita is a starter in N.O.

NOTE: None of those players is on a team with a 1-4 record.

But we still have Johnson. How long will that last? Considering I fully expect Herm to announce that next season is just 'step-two' of rebuilding, he will probably trade him away, so that he can have more draft picks.

Afterall, that seems to be how a rebuild works. Find the best young player on your team, and get rid of him. Because we aren't looking for anything like that anyway.

Everybody already knows that Herm doesn't know how to build an offense. If he can't build a defense in three seasons, and most coaches are expected to build both in that time, is his purpose anything more than what I pegged him as when he arrived here? Which is to create a losing football team?

Well, job finished. Time for him to move on to the next job.

I know! This is all just a set-up! A way to test Bill Cowher!

I like it! Hey Bill! Let's see what you can do with this mess!!!:yahoo:
Harris was benched because he stinks, I don't know why you keep thinking he's any good. Though, we don't have any good MLBs, anyways. Surtain is old and needs to retire, the young kids can, easily, keep up with him and out-play him.

I'll give you that Page stinks at tackling, but his coverage skills aren't the worst I've seen. Pollard stinks at coverage, but he seems faster than he used to be, and has a knack for knocking the ball out. Kawika Mitchel is only good in 3-4. He's awful in 4-3. He'd have to go back to 4-3 and perform well to tell me otherwise.

As for Hali, out of all the D-ends we've started,(Boone, Hali, McBride) he's done better than all of them, as expected. He does create pressure at times, and still is good at stopping the run. So he doesn't get to the QB as much as most would want? Think about this, this is his FIRST start on the right side, and against much tougher LTs, give the kid some time. No way we could do that though, huh? Being that he's Jared Allen's replacement and all.:D

chief31
10-08-2008, 04:47 AM
Harris was benched because he stinks, I don't know why you keep thinking he's any good. Though, we don't have any good MLBs, anyways. Surtain is old and needs to retire, the young kids can, easily, keep up with him and out-play him.

I'll give you that Page stinks at tackling, but his coverage skills aren't the worst I've seen. Pollard stinks at coverage, but he seems faster than he used to be, and has a knack for knocking the ball out. Kawika Mitchel is only good in 3-4. He's awful in 4-3. He'd have to go back to 4-3 and perform well to tell me otherwise.

As for Hali, out of all the D-ends we've started,(Boone, Hali, McBride) he's done better than all of them, as expected. He does create pressure at times, and still is good at stopping the run. So he doesn't get to the QB as much as most would want? Think about this, this is his FIRST start on the right side, and against much tougher LTs, give the kid some time. No way we could do that though, huh? Being that he's Jared Allen's replacement and all.:D

Yeah, Hali is a force against he run. How many yards do we allow per game?

He isn't a RDE, he is a LDE, at best.

Harris? Law? Surtain? Our defense was better with them than it is now.

You can tell me all about how 'slow', or 'aweful' they are, but we were better then, than now.

I don't care if you want to tell me that you saw one of them stop during a play, take off their helmet, and run a towel in one ear, straight through the other.

Imagine this... I don't hold your player evalution as the end-all be-all. It's true. I really don't.

I saw them play, and I have seen their replacements play. They were better than what we have now.

Three7s
10-08-2008, 04:54 AM
Yeah, Hali is a force against he run. How many yards do we allow per game?

He isn't a RDE, he is a LDE, at best.

Harris? Law? Surtain? Our defense was better with them than it is now.

You can tell me all about how 'slow', or 'aweful' they are, but we were better then, than now.

I don't care if you want to tell me that you saw one of them stop during a play, take off their helmet, and run a towel in one ear, straight through the other.

Imagine this... I don't hold your player evalution as the end-all be-all. It's true. I really don't.

I saw them play, and I have seen their replacements play. They were better than what we have now.
I don't know which games you saw our corners play, but if you're going by the Panthers game, name me two that can stop Muhammad and Smith, and they'd be instant Hall of Famers. Before that game, our pass defense was near the top.

As for run-D, you know that Hali isn't the whole D-line, right? There's three other guys that may screw up, then you have our incompetent and just plain horrible LBs. Dorsey isn't bad against the run, but I expected better. Hali may not be as good against the run as last season, since I'm sure that the coaching staff wants him to concentrate more on pass rushing, but I still hear his name being called for a tackle about as much as anyone.

chief31
10-08-2008, 05:04 AM
I don't know which games you saw our corners play, but if you're going by the Panthers game, name me two that can stop Muhammad and Smith, and they'd be instant Hall of Famers. Before that game, our pass defense was near the top.

As for run-D, you know that Hali isn't the whole D-line, right? There's three other guys that may screw up, then you have our incompetent and just plain horrible LBs. Dorsey isn't bad against the run, but I expected better. Hali may not be as good against the run as last season, since I'm sure that the coaching staff wants him to concentrate more on pass rushing, but I still hear his name being called for a tackle about as much as anyone.

I intend to leave the rookies alone. But I saw Law and Surtain playing, at least, above average last season. Not above average for their own standards, but for the league.

And they were ripped to shreds on here. Same with Harris. Maybe his play went downhill at the end of the season, as I didn't review the final couple of games, but I think the entire teams play went downhill around then.

Basic problem: Herm has had three seasons to build a defense. That is a major job-fail in my opinion.

Hali should be better than what he is, considering he was a first-round pick, even if you like his play better than I do.

gcsofa
10-08-2008, 09:01 AM
My thoughts for the draft, and some of the players we could possibly select:

1st rd, pick 3 - Michael Oher, OT, Ole Miss
2nd rd, pick 3 - Brandon Spikes, MLB, Florida
3rd rd, pick 3 - Either Mark Sanchez, QB, USC (or) Chase Daniel, QB, Missouri
4th rd, pick 3 - Kraig Urbik, OG, Wisconsin
5th rd, pick 3 - Brandon Swain, DE/OLB, West TX A&M
6th rd, pick 3 - Jon Cooper, C, Oklahoma
7th rd, pick 3 - Dwain Crawford, CB, Baylor

Darth CarlSatan
10-08-2008, 12:00 PM
You talk as if you like this Daniels kid, but then you seem to wish him injured.

What gives?

If you like the kid, why not have him go to a team that has some kind of concern for his well-being?

As for crying for O-line since you became a fan... I thought you said you knew about DT. What fools were wanting replacements for Roaf, Shields, Tait, Weigmann and Waters? Or the Alt, Szott, Grunhard, Shields group for that matter?

I have seen some pretty good o-lines here, myself. I would be thrilled to upgrade our current o-line to below-average.

I never said that I personally cried about the O-Line.
Wow! Derrick Thomas played O-Line too!?!!?
Damn, I guess I just wasn't paying close enough attention to the tv.
If by "injured" you mean drafting Daniels to a Chiefs Team with "No Protection Whatsoever Up-Front", then I say this:

Great players make great things happen. Grbac had the EXACT same O-line as Gannon. But unlike your average, and highly annoying "Pocket Squatter", Rich had the skills to read, move, and work.

EVERYBODY NOW:

Read, Move, and Work; That's Right!
Read, Move, and Work; Oh Yeah!
Read, Move, and Work; It's ya' Birth-day!
Read, Move, and Work; Get Down!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

chief31
10-08-2008, 12:11 PM
I never said that I personally cried about the O-Line.
Wow! Derrick Thomas played O-Line too!?!!?
Damn, I guess I just wasn't paying close enough attention to the tv.
If by "injured" you mean drafting Daniels to a Chiefs Team with "No Protection Whatsoever Up-Front", then I say this:

Great players make great things happen. Grbac had the EXACT same O-line as Gannon. But unlike your average, and highly annoying "Pocket Squatter", Rich had the skills to read, move, and work.

EVERYBODY NOW:

Read, Move, and Work; That's Right!
Read, Move, and Work; Oh Yeah!
Read, Move, and Work; It's ya' Birth-day!
Read, Move, and Work; Get Down!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

With our current o-line, it is more lik re...OUCH!!!

RE...OUCH!!! That hurts!
RE...OUCH!!! Carry 'em off the field!
RE...OUCH!!! Get us a new Qb so we can continue.

By the way, the suggestion was that since you have been a fan since DT was here, you might have been semi-familiar with those two o-line groups.:D

Darth CarlSatan
10-08-2008, 02:09 PM
With our current o-line, it is more lik re...OUCH!!!

RE...OUCH!!! That hurts!
RE...OUCH!!! Carry 'em off the field!
RE...OUCH!!! Get us a new Qb so we can continue.

By the way, the suggestion was that since you have been a fan since DT was here, you might have been semi-familiar with those two o-line groups.:D

Oh yeah; all those guys were NFL Gods compared to the current crew for sure!:funnypost:

Dyno-Mite
10-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Mac is definitely a college-level stud, but do we need another wide-out right now? I'd still like to see how Will Franklin plays out.

Hell yeah we need another college-level stud wide receiver because I strongly doubt it if it's going to work in free agency.Will Franklin was a late round draft pick for us but he does has talent.Getting a superior 1st or early 2nd round pick in Mac(best wide receiver in college)to get the start opposite of D-rainbow is a wiser option.Mac is better than Franklin regardless.Will Franklin can be depended on as our new slot threat.Anyways,it'll suck still seeing Darling as our slot wide receiver if we simply move Will Franklin opposite of D-rainbow.That would'nt make any sense.Mac is also very familiar with the KC area being that he attends Missouri.The plans for the early red shirted Sophomore may be set on coming to a already known area such as KC.

Darth CarlSatan
10-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Hell yeah we need another college-level stud wide receiver because I strongly doubt it if it's going to work in free agency.Will Franklin was a late round draft pick for us but he does has talent.Getting a superior 1st or early 2nd round pick in Mac(best wide receiver in college)to get the start opposite of D-rainbow is a wiser option.Mac is better than Franklin regardless.Will Franklin can be depended on as our new slot threat.Anyways,it'll suck still seeing Darling as our slot wide receiver if we simply move Will Franklin opposite of D-rainbow.That would'nt make any sense.Mac is also very familiar with the KC area being that he attends Missouri.The plans for the early red shirted Sophomore may be set on coming to a already known area such as KC.

Not even five games in, and we're already drafting...
Hey if it were up to me, I'd grab Mac and Chase from the get-go.
But dear GOD how we need linemen on both sides of the ball!
And a pass-rush, and a QB, and a Manager, and a Coach, and some Pepto etc, etc, etc...
:11:

Bike
10-08-2008, 09:32 PM
I intend to leave the rookies alone. But I saw Law and Surtain playing, at least, above average last season. Not above average for their own standards, but for the league.

And they were ripped to shreds on here. Same with Harris. Maybe his play went downhill at the end of the season, as I didn't review the final couple of games, but I think the entire teams play went downhill around then.

Basic problem: Herm has had three seasons to build a defense. That is a major job-fail in my opinion.

Hali should be better than what he is, considering he was a first-round pick, even if you like his play better than I do.
Amen to that. I hope Hali doesn't turn into another Ryan Sims bumble...

balto
10-08-2008, 09:54 PM
I agree Darth,

thats why we do this

First round: Tackle
Second round: Maclin
Third round: OG
Fourth round: Chase

then pay Peppers what he wants to join us.

Then we have our OL, QB, Weapons for QB (mac/Bowe), and the pass rusher in Peppers that will make the entire D better. OH and since we have a OL now LJ will get back to Running like a train :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-08-2008, 10:44 PM
I agree Darth,

thats why we do this

Then we have our OL, QB, Weapons for QB (mac/Bowe), and the pass rusher in Peppers that will make the entire D better. OH and since we have a OL now LJ will get back to Running like a train :bananen_smilies046:

Right on.

Your top 4 was very similar to mine until I had no choice but to recognize that we just can't do without a true QB / Offensive Leader. I was hoping we could bypass the QB this year and hope that Sanchez or Stafford might still be around at a later time.
It's such a bad situation because I find it hard to believe that even Herm would put a kid out there as opposed to spending that prerequisite first year holding the clipboard on the sidelines.
This brings us to another question:
If we burn the 'Brodie Bridge' and keep Huard around as the Vet, which draftee do we go with? I haven't watched enough of Stafford and Sanchez to see how they operate in their respective programs, but we do know that Daniels is a true "field general" who would require less of a learning curve. He's a guy who is going to immerse his head in to the job and playbook 24/7, 365 a year because he's such a student of the game.
However, when someone that young get's thrown out there, it's possible that we could end up with our very own Matt Leinart; ouch!

I initially ran my 4 like this:

1st: O-lineman
2nd: OLB
3rd: D-lineman
4th: OLB

Now that was before Denver, and before Derrick Johnson finally showed up to play, and before we got a look at what Williams could be.
I'm still not sold on D. Johnson, and Pat Thomas might as well be fetching Gatorade for a living.
So taking the QB draftee in to consideration, and knowing that Williams is hungry and can more than likely step-up and produce given the chance and field time, I adjust it like so:

1st or 2nd: QB / O-lineman
3rd: OLB
4th: D-lineman

And of course, my favorite "draft" of them all:

$31,000,000.00 collecting interest = Bill Cowher! :D

balto
10-09-2008, 10:12 AM
I vote you for the new GM!!! We think alike with this years draft picks.

The main reason I like Chase is exactly what you said. He works harder with the players and coaches than anyone I have seen come out of college.

Lets face it we don't need a QB that is a Payton type of player. We need someone who can get teh smart short yards and when needed throw the long pass DEAD ON TARGET!!!! If we REALLY REALLY focus on getting at least 2 great OL from the draft or FA we are gonna run ruin run with LJ like we have in the past. We just need a QB that will make smart moves and not get hurt. Chase would be perfect. I would even spend a 3rd on Chase.

BUT out of the two QB's you asked about Stafford is by far the better QB. I would say that if Bradford comes out he would be even better then Stafford.

SO if we go QB in first round then lets do this

1) Bradford
2) Tackle
3) OG
4) LB/CB

And get our WR out of next years Draft.

We also have to do what ever we can to get Peppers. I think he is sooo much better then Jared Allen and probably would end up costing us less money if we would of kept Allen.

ALSO, I agree with you teh most about Cowher.

I know everyone including me hates the way Herm is running things as HC, BUT its not like he is trying to loose guys I just really thinks he does not have what it takes to be a NFL HC. I want this

GM-HERM
HC-Cowher

Like it or not Herm knows talent he just can't coach talent.

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 11:26 AM

The main reason I like Chase is exactly what you said. He works harder with the players and coaches than anyone I have seen come out of college.

BUT out of the two QB's you asked about Stafford is by far the better QB. I would say that if Bradford comes out he would be even better then Stafford.

GM-HERM
HC-Cowher

The one thing that bothers me about Bradford is the same thing that bothers me about Brodie Croyle;
Built like a toothpick.
And can he scramble and make positive yardage happen in a top-tier pass rush?
I'm looking very forward to the OU game, as it will spell out pretty clear which of these two QB's have the Total Package.

I think you're right about Herm. Perhaps evaluation is where his skill set truly lies.
Or perhaps somebody FINALLY decided to listen Chuck Cook's advice for once!

Seek
10-09-2008, 12:56 PM
I agree Darth,

thats why we do this

Who is Maclin? I don't follow MU, but the Maclin I have watched play form MU won't be around for the 2nd round, assuming if he goes out for the draft.

I would have to think he is easily a top 3 receiver in the draft. I don't know if it is MU fans, but someone is saying he could be a candidate for the Heisman. If that is true, he is definately gone 1st round.

rbedgood
10-09-2008, 01:10 PM

I know everyone including me hates the way Herm is running things as HC, BUT its not like he is trying to loose guys I just really thinks he does not have what it takes to be a NFL HC. I want this

GM-HERM
HC-Cowher

Cowher isn't going to come out of retirement for a job where he doesn't have personnel power as well as the Head Coaching job. Expect him to have a position similar to Holmgren's position in Seattle. I think Cowher ends up in Cincy or St Louis.

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Who is Maclin? I don't follow MU, but the Maclin I have watched play form MU won't be around for the 2nd round, assuming if he goes out for the draft.

I would have to think he is easily a top 3 receiver in the draft. I don't know if it is MU fans, but someone is saying he could be a candidate for the Heisman. If that is true, he is definately gone 1st round.

You just never know. Look at how many teams passed on Dorsey?
Maclin's an all-around and very athletic player. His skills aren't just limited to receiving, so he probably WILL go pretty quick to a team that needs a wide-out and a return guy.

Bike
10-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Cowher isn't going to come out of retirement for a job where he doesn't have personnel power as well as the Head Coaching job. Expect him to have a position similar to Holmgren's position in Seattle. I think Cowher ends up in Cincy or St Louis.
Clark will be making a disasterous mistake if he lets Cowher go anywhere but KC. We might want to consider signing him.........today.

Seek
10-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Clark will be making a disasterous mistake if he lets Cowher go anywhere but KC. We might want to consider signing him.........today.

I am not sure I want to wait another 10 years for a coach to finally win a superbowl.

Until Cowher won the superbowl. He was labled the same as Marty. A good regular season coach who coulnd't win the big games. They even talked about how Cowher was an assitant under Marty so they were both under the same mold. The same Mold that Herm is trying to implement.

Bike
10-09-2008, 02:02 PM
I am not sure I want to wait another 10 years for a coach to finally win a superbowl.

Until Cowher won the superbowl. He was labled the same as Marty. A good regular season coach who coulnd't win the big games. They even talked about how Cowher was an assitant under Marty so they were both under the same mold. The same Mold that Herm is trying to implement.
You said it. Cowher has won the superbowl! He knows how to win! Thats the only difference between the two I need to hear. And he did it under the tight squeeze of the Rooney clan, who are just as penny-pinching as anyone in the nfl...

rbedgood
10-09-2008, 02:08 PM

Yeah but in the meantime you'll make the playoffs every year, and go to the Conference championship game on a regular basis, and you may even make a Super Bowl in less than 10 years...remember if Neil O'Donnell hadn't thrown two 2nd half INTs, Cowher would've won a Super Bowl in his first 5 years...

Chiefster
10-09-2008, 02:27 PM

Lets face it we don't need a QB that is a Payton type of player. We need someone who can get teh smart short yards and when needed throw the long pass DEAD ON TARGET!!!! If we REALLY REALLY focus on getting at least 2 great OL from the draft or FA we are gonna run ruin run with LJ like we have in the past. We just need a QB that will make smart moves and not get hurt. Chase would be perfect. I would even spend a 3rd on Chase.

SO if we go QB in first round then lets do this

1) Bradford
2) Tackle
3) OG
4) LB/CB

And get our WR out of next years Draft.

We also have to do what ever we can to get Peppers. I think he is sooo much better then Jared Allen and probably would end up costing us less money if we would of kept Allen.

GM-HERM
HC-Cowher

I have zero confidence with Herm as GM, he might be a decent DC or talent scout, but that's about it.

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Yeah but in the meantime you'll make the playoffs every year, and go to the Conference championship game on a regular basis, and you may even make a Super Bowl in less than 10 years...remember if Neil O'Donnell hadn't thrown two 2nd half INTs, Cowher would've won a Super Bowl in his first 5 years...

Oh Man; did you just hit the nail on the head!!!

Super Bowl is always the goal, but being competitive every year is what keeps us as fans coming back for more.
It also keeps player morale high! :sign0098:

Bike
10-09-2008, 02:31 PM
I have zero confidence with Herm as GM, he might be a decent DC or talent scout, but that's about it.
Same here. If Herm can't manage the team on the field, why would we want him to manage the franchise. NO WAY!!!

rbedgood
10-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Oh Man; did you just hit the nail on the head!!!

Super Bowl is always the goal, but being competitive every year is what keeps us as fans coming back for more.
It also keeps player morale high! :sign0098:

No applause...just money, err rep?

Been awhile since anyone did any rep whoring around here... :D

jtandcrew
10-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Herm as GM? OK lay the pipe down and back away slowly! He has now had 2 HCing jobs. Each 1 was coming off a playoff year. Each 1 went downhill from there! Im sure he has input on who is drafted or signed as a free agent. We would end up being the laughing stock of the NFL even worse than we already are if he was the GM! They say 3 times a charm! Im sure he will do better with his next team!

Anyone think that Hank Stramm might want to come out of retirement? :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Herm as GM? OK lay the pipe down and back away slowly! He has now had 2 HCing jobs. Each 1 was coming off a playoff year. Each 1 went downhill from there! Im sure he has input on who is drafted or signed as a free agent. We would end up being the laughing stock of the NFL even worse than we already are if he was the GM! They say 3 times a charm! Im sure he will do better with his next team!

Anyone think that Hank Stramm might want to come out of retirement? :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Plus, we must take advantage of the 'Edwards Curse'; when he leaves a team or parts ways with players, EVERYTHING turns to gold almost overnight!!!
As for ol' Hank; we'll have to ask 'HardcoreChiefsfan' to put a call in with the man upstairs. :D

gcsofa
10-09-2008, 09:04 PM
I changed my draft around just a bit, with a few trades involved. This draft is posted on a different website:

Chiefs Rounds 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Originally Posted: 10/09/2008 - 2:16PM CDT
Last Updated: 10/09/2008 - 7:15PM CDT
Round 1, Pick# 3 - Rey Maualuga, MLB, USC
The best MLB and possible best overall athlete in the draft! We need someone great in the middle of our defense, who will be a difference maker.
Round 2, Pick# 3 - Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
If he comes out and is still available, we cannot pass him up here! If he is not available, we then take Colt McCoy QB from Texas, if he comes out.
Round 2, Pick# 26 - Demetrius Byrd, WR, LSU
KC trades Larry Johnson to Pittsburgh (before trade deadline of 2008) for their 2nd rd pick & RT Max Starks. This will greatly benefit both teams this year and years to come! Byrd would be a tremendous compliment to Dwayne Bowe, and both are from LSU.
Round 3, Pick# 3 - Kraig Urbik, OG, Wisconsin
Urbik is a great Right OG, who is big and a tremendous blocker!
Round 4, Pick# 3 - Domonique Johnson, CB, Jackson State
A tall, fast CB who did play at Missouri a few years ago and transferred to Jackson State, for undisclosed reasons. He is a tremendous athlete, with great cover skills.
Round 4, Pick# 21 - Rashad Jennings, RB, Liberty
We trade CB Patrick Surtain to New Orleans for their 4th rd pick (before the 2008 trade deadline). Jennings started out at Pittsburgh, but needed to transfer because of family reasons to a school closer to home. Jennings is a big, hard nosed running back from a small school.
Round 5, Pick# 3 - Brandon Swain, DE/OLB, West Texas A&M
Swain is a great small school player, who will contribute alot!
Round 6, Pick# 3 - Jon Cooper, C, Oklahoma
Yes, more OL. If not him, possibly a Kicker like Sam Swank from Wake Forest?
Round 7, Pick# 3 - Dwain Crawford, CB/FS, Baylor
A pick for Defensive Backfield depth. He is big enough to where he could also play FS.

So, what does everyone think about this potential draft?

spiman
10-09-2008, 09:09 PM
I think it is too early to burn brain cells since the season is not over! :yahoo: YouTube - Earth Crisis - Killing Brain Cells :sign0153: :11:

Sn@keIze
10-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Spiman, I want the last 3 minutes 18 seconds of my life back.

What the Poop was that?

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 10:28 PM
I think it is too early to burn brain cells since the season is not over! :yahoo: YouTube - Earth Crisis - Killing Brain Cells (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lghqWE7JPeY) :sign0153: :11:

As a football fan who has burned many a brain-cell on Saturdays and Sundays; I find that comment short-sighted and completely offensive! ;)

Now where's that number for my ACLU Lawyer...:D

spiman
10-09-2008, 10:31 PM
If these guys R thinking of next years draft-That is wrong! My brain cells could be used for better things..:bananen_smilies046: YouTube - Freddie mercury back to life :wheelchair: The Chiefs r not dead yet! :victory: I see more more wins..:bananen_smilies046:

Coach
10-09-2008, 10:33 PM
I find it comical and depressing that we are already scouting the 2009 draft class. I think we need to get some oline help in free agency. I think we need a proven player since we are going to pay similar money anyhow to a rookie. If we can't protect a QB, then they will be destined for failure just like Brodie has been. And they will get hurt, so we will need more than one to be drafted.

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Round 1, Pick# 3 - Rey Maualuga, MLB, USC
The best MLB and possible best overall athlete in the draft! We need someone great in the middle of our defense, who will be a difference maker.
Round 2, Pick# 3 - Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma
If he comes out and is still available, we cannot pass him up here! If he is not available, we then take Colt McCoy QB from Texas, if he comes ou

I don't know man, those Samoans are tough as nails, but they have a tendency to be more "Fluffy" than muscle-bound. I watched a bunch of footage on Rey around the time of the Overrated State University beatdown, and kid needs to burn the fat and pack on the muscle to be competitive at the NFL level.

I am NOT getting on the Bradford bandwagon until I see how he handles a pass-rush and can take the licks from a dominant defense. I've already got a toothpick with a "great arm" that he never gets to use, as he is constantly parking his heiny FIRMLY on the "LaDanian Throne"...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chase has to prove this as well.

spiman
10-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Free Agency = $ And to all those who want Herm gone...It will cost $ at both ends, Fire\ rehire new coach. Use it for free agency-I am with that! Herm is going to be here for what will seem a long time-4 more yrs I beleive..

Coach
10-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Free Agency = $ And to all those who want Herm gone...It will cost $ at both ends, Fire rehire new coach. Use it for free agency-I am with that! Herm is going to be here for what will seem a long time-4 more yrs I beleive..

This team will need to see dramatic improvement for Herm to last another 4 years. I think the public outcry will get even bigger once the home games start getting blacked out because of lack of attendence. Oh yes, that will be happening before the end of this season.

chief31
10-10-2008, 03:12 AM
GM-HERM
HC-Cowher

Scout - Herm.

If Herm were the GM, we would still never bring o-linemen in.

Darth CarlSatan
10-10-2008, 03:27 AM
Scout - Herm.

Somewhere far from Kansas City = Herm.

rbedgood
10-10-2008, 06:10 AM
Somewhere far from Kansas City = Herm.

Asleep and dreaming=Anyone who thinks Clark is going to let Herm and/or Carl go before their contracts are up...

Although the argument could be made that he's already paying them to do "nothing"

tornadospotter
10-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Asleep and dreaming=Anyone who thinks Clark is going to let Herm and/or Carl go before their contracts are up...

Although the argument could be made that he's already paying them to do "nothing"

Well as I have stated before, I would be very surprised if any changes were made before the renovations at Arrowhead are done.

Seek
10-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Scout - Herm.

You mean games are not won with a great secondary and running backs.

Darth CarlSatan
10-10-2008, 10:45 AM

You'll get no argument from me; business as usual isn't a practice with that crew, it's a lifestyle and a hallowed tradition.

I can't WAIT for another season of Carl/Herm; a Chiefs fan can never have too much depression, anger, and a general desire to abandon the NFL altogether!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh Yeah;

10 MORE YEARS!
10 MORE YEARS!
10 MORE YEARS!
10 MORE YEARS!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

m0ef0e
10-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Herm and Carl will be gone at the end of the '09 season.

Canada
10-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Is there a tread on this site that does not end up in the same mindless "Fire Herm Fire CP" crap? I am all for getting rid of them but how about we talk about the chances of drafting 2 O Linemen. I mean, that is what this thread is about right?

m0ef0e
10-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Herm and Carl will be here for next year's draft. We may draft 2 OL. But not nearly as high as people will want.

Darth CarlSatan
10-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Is there a tread on this site that does not end up in the same mindless "Fire Herm Fire CP" crap? I am all for getting rid of them but how about we talk about the chances of drafting 2 O Linemen. I mean, that is what this thread is about right?

You are correct, sir. I'll never intentionally take a thread of track, but I will go with the flow.
:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
10-10-2008, 03:25 PM
You are correct, sir. I'll never intentionally take a thread of track, but I will go with the flow.
:bananen_smilies046:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Hijacked threads are a norm.

Darth CarlSatan
10-10-2008, 03:33 PM
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Hijacked threads are a norm.

Upon further consideration, it all comes down to winning and to being a better team than everyone else.
And given our predicament, the conversation will invariably lead back to Clark, Herm, and Carl.

God, I really hope Clark Hunt has a genuine competitive streak in him, or we're in for one very miserable life as fans of this franchise.

rbedgood
10-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Hijacking threads is an art. It is a fine line between changing the path of the thread and spamming.

Canada
10-10-2008, 07:41 PM
beer

tornadospotter
10-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Hijacking threads is an art. It is a fine line between changing the path of the thread and spamming.
Very true!:D

tornadospotter
10-10-2008, 07:56 PM
beer
I will take one. :beer:

Darth CarlSatan
10-10-2008, 08:21 PM
I will take one. :beer:

NURSE!:D

rbedgood
10-10-2008, 08:31 PM

I'll take one... :lol: :lol:

Canada
10-10-2008, 10:21 PM

I'll take one... :lol: :lol:

uhhh....OK

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee194/knubchuck/benstiller.jpg

nigeriannightmare
10-10-2008, 11:28 PM
To get things back on track, I'll give 5-1 odds that Herm doesn't draft a lilnemen in the first round, any takers????

Darth CarlSatan
10-11-2008, 12:14 AM
To get things back on track, I'll give 5-1 odds that Herm doesn't draft a lilnemen in the first round, any takers????

It's just too early for that kind of bet. Besides, Herm may not be doing any drafting at all.
In Kansas City.

jtandcrew
10-11-2008, 12:25 AM
It's just too early for that kind of bet. Besides, Herm may not be doing any drafting at all.
In Kansas City.

I hope he's not!:bananen_smilies046:

spiman
10-11-2008, 12:35 AM
Highjacked Glasses-:bananen_smilies046: Wearing peeps!! Lets get the lots..:yahoo: Lets get King Carl drunk!

Darth CarlSatan
10-11-2008, 12:45 AM
Highjacked Glasses-:bananen_smilies046: Wearing peeps!! Lets get the lots..:yahoo: Lets get King Carl drunk!

Let's rufie The King, take him to the stockyards, and trade him for a crate of steaks and brisket!
:mob: :yahoo: :toast2:

jtandcrew
10-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Let's rufie The King, take him to the stockyards, and trade him for a crate of steaks and brisket!

:lol: :mob: :mob: :mob: :lol:

tornadospotter
10-11-2008, 01:23 AM
I will be willing to go with that, Maybe the god father can help?

Darth CarlSatan
10-11-2008, 01:55 AM

I don't know if Civella's minions still hold any power, but surely someone could pick up the phone and make a call, yes? :D

rbedgood
10-11-2008, 04:39 AM

He might know some people...

nigeriannightmare
10-11-2008, 06:00 PM
In Kansas City.

Herm isn't going anywere. Even if we go 1-15, I'll give you odds that Herms won't get fired. Especially when we are trading our only pro-bowler on offense. This iseason is a wash and the Tony G trade is icing on the cake.

hermhater
10-11-2008, 06:09 PM

Maybe he's learned something finally.

But I doubt it.

Canada
10-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Maybe he's learned something finally.

But I doubt it.

Herm has learned lots of things...how to kill a QB is 50 plays or less. How to destroy an NFL offense (although I think he already knew that) How to laugh off another loss...he has learned tons.

hermhater
10-11-2008, 06:14 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

I hate that guy.

Canada
10-11-2008, 06:16 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

I hate that guy.

Really? I am from Canada!! :D

hermhater
10-11-2008, 06:23 PM
I don't hate Canadians.

They come to town with lots of tasty beer!

Canada
10-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Beer...don't leave home without it!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
10-11-2008, 06:26 PM
And make sure it's always in your home!

Darth CarlSatan
10-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Herm isn't going anywere. Even if we go 1-15, I'll give you odds that Herms won't get fired. Especially when we are trading our only pro-bowler on offense. This iseason is a wash and the Tony G trade is icing on the cake.

Yep; LJ go bye-bye, and Tony's off to hunt the Ring.

And; I will most DEFINITELY take those odds; you're ON.

hermhater
10-11-2008, 06:42 PM
I thought Herm would be gone after last year dude.

I wouldn't be so sure about him being gone after this one.

Darth CarlSatan
10-12-2008, 12:42 AM
I thought Herm would be gone after last year dude.

I wouldn't be so sure about him being gone after this one.

Hey; Step Up, Stand Up; or get the **** gone. That's how I roll.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-12-2008, 01:02 AM
1) Best Tackle
2) DE/MLB
3) OG
4) QB

I believe that QB should be our #1 priority. I can't stand being the team with the QB problem.

Darth CarlSatan
10-12-2008, 01:12 AM
I believe that QB should be our #1 priority. I can't stand being the team with the QB problem.

Funny you should mention that. Today's Stats Land Here:

Bradford = Wuss.
Daniel = Egocentric.
Stafford + Still Rollin'

Take it as ya' likes boyz and girlz; Darth Has Spoken.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-12-2008, 01:34 AM
While I got you on, does daylight savings time end tonight?

Darth CarlSatan
10-12-2008, 01:44 AM
While I got you on, does daylight savings time end tonight?

I wish. Me thinks' we got 2 or 3 weeks to go. I hate being two hours behind out here; it hurts me football scheduling brain!:D

Bike
10-12-2008, 01:49 AM
I wish. Me thinks' we got 2 or 3 weeks to go. I hate being two hours behind out here; it hurts me football scheduling brain!:D
I just set my clock 48 hours back. That way I still have the weekend!!:toast2:

hardcorechiefsfan
10-12-2008, 01:52 AM
I hated it when Bush messed around with daylight savings time. Now I can't keep track thru my comp(I have a win98, grrrr!)It used to be the weekend before halloween but now I don't know.

hermhater
10-12-2008, 02:02 AM
I hated it when Bush messed around with daylight savings time. Now I can't keep track thru my comp(I have a win98, grrrr!)It used to be the weekend before halloween but now I don't know.

Hi timsatt!

Chiefster
10-12-2008, 02:07 AM
Hi timsatt!

I'll Check it out.

Canada
10-12-2008, 08:26 AM
I Knew It!!!!