PDA

View Full Version : 21st Century Anyone?

Darth CarlSatan
10-08-2008, 07:25 PM
My babies!

Still a bit on the rough side, but you get the gist.

SUPERFLY UNI INC.

Because Mustard Belongs On Hot Dogs, Not Warriors!http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/FINALAWAYFORPOSTING-1.png
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/FINALHOMEFORPOSTING-1.png

Canada
10-08-2008, 08:46 PM
u sell these?

Darth CarlSatan
10-08-2008, 11:08 PM
u sell these?

I wish!

Nah, I just took on a personal challenge over a year ago to try and come up with something a little more modern without sacrificing too much tradition.

My main beef with the current rig was that if you don't know much about the Chiefs or Chiefs players( if you're a displaced fan like myself living in NFC territory where the Chiefs rarely cross paths ), there's nothing on the Jersey to spell out who it is that you support. So, I wanted the Arrowhead logo on it

The other element I wanted in the final outcome, was to introduce more of a military-style spacing and dimensions on the stripes( Jersey AND Pants ).
If you look at the old Cowboys rig, they took that approach with their logo and uniforms, and it served them well for decades. In short; a P-Coat never goes out of style.

And finally; I hate yellow. When I see someone driving a yellow $100,000.00 + car or Hummer, I want to puke. I want to yank the keys from their hands and send them to "time-out".
No other team should be able to make fun of your colors. No Fader fan should be given the ammo to call us "The Condiments".
We're supposed to be Red and Gold, so I made it Red and GOLD.
And that gold took a looooonnnng time to get right. Think of it as gold ingots-meets platinum blonde shining in the noon day sun, and you get the idea.

Maybe someday when CARLSATAN is gone, I'd like to present them to the franchise and see if they'd bite.

More professionally done of course!
:bananen_smilies046:

jtandcrew
10-09-2008, 12:34 AM
To bad you dont sell them. They could be the chiefscrowd official jersey!:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 01:17 AM
To bad you dont sell them. They could be the chiefscrowd official jersey!:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

You know I had actually given some thought about doing just that kind of thing when I began all of this long-ago, but I hadn't finished putting everything together before leaving the Coalition, and only ONE member( who is a graphics guru, and who made my Flowers sig )had anything positive to say about my previous attempts. Because of his positive input, he's the ONLY person over there who has seen the White Jersey. I finished it last week and shot him a PM with a link to Photobucket, and he wrote back this response:

"AW/SUM"!

The scaling and placement on the white jersey is how it should look on both. I've still got some fine tuning to do on the red, but I finished the proof of concept today and I wanted to "put it out there" to see what you thought about it.
I gotta' say; it's very rewarding to get some positive feedback on this for a change!
Most of the Coalition people acted like I was killing their first-born or something...

This board is cool. Huh-huh...huh-huh...huh-huh...
:yahoo::bananen_smilies046:

chief31
10-09-2008, 06:56 AM
I can't break it down into stripe widths and separations, but I think those look amazing! :sign0098:

hardcorechiefsfan
10-09-2008, 07:56 AM
I wish!

Nah, I just took on a personal challenge over a year ago to try and come up with something a little more modern without sacrificing too much tradition.

My main beef with the current rig was that if you don't know much about the Chiefs or Chiefs players( if you're a displaced fan like myself living in NFC territory where the Chiefs rarely cross paths ), there's nothing on the Jersey to spell out who it is that you support. So, I wanted the Arrowhead logo on it

The other element I wanted in the final outcome, was to introduce more of a military-style spacing and dimensions on the stripes( Jersey AND Pants ).
If you look at the old Cowboys rig, they took that approach with their logo and uniforms, and it served them well for decades. In short; a P-Coat never goes out of style.

And finally; I hate yellow. When I see someone driving a yellow $100,000.00 + car or Hummer, I want to puke. I want to yank the keys from their hands and send them to "time-out".
No other team should be able to make fun of your colors. No Fader fan should be given the ammo to call us "The Condiments".
We're supposed to be Red and Gold, so I made it Red and GOLD.
And that gold took a looooonnnng time to get right. Think of it as gold ingots-meets platinum blonde shining in the noon day sun, and you get the idea.

Maybe someday when CARLSATAN is gone, I'd like to present them to the franchise and see if they'd bite.

More professionally done of course!
:bananen_smilies046:

Sounds good, although I have never heard the chiefs called "the condiments" or I just have never been in the right place to here it. About the gold, I think it is too gold, but then I have been used to the yellow. I suppose my chiefs could where anything.

Canada
10-09-2008, 10:18 AM
I had a Faiders fan tell me I looked like a bottle of ketchup and mustard at the game. I told her she looked like a lump of poop. I actually said sh!t but they don't want me to type that on the site!! <--- am I over reacting with my !!

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 10:56 AM
I can't break it down into stripe widths and separations, but I think those look amazing! :sign0098:

Thank you!:bananen_smilies046:

jtandcrew
10-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Sounds good, although I have never heard the chiefs called "the condiments" or I just have never been in the right place to here it. About the gold, I think it is too gold, but then I have been used to the yellow. I suppose my chiefs could where anything.

I like the jerseys the way he has them but after you said that? I think it could be a little more yellow gold rather than a pure gold look. Although I would still buy 1 in order to be diffrent.

I had a Faiders fan tell me I looked like a bottle of ketchup and mustard at the game. I told her she looked like a lump of poop. I actually said sh!t but they don't want me to type that on the site!! <--- am I over reacting with my !!

Your always over ****ing reacting ***nt! :lol:

Bike
10-09-2008, 04:25 PM
:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :lol: Damn, Canada! Was she hot??!!

Darth CarlSatan
10-09-2008, 05:31 PM

:yahoo: That's AWESOME!

Canada
10-09-2008, 06:30 PM
:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :lol: Damn, Canada! Was she hot??!!

Meh...how hot can she be in a Faders jersey!!

Coach
10-10-2008, 12:02 AM
I like the white jersey a lot. Has a Pro Bowl feel to it.

Darth CarlSatan
10-10-2008, 12:21 AM
I like the white jersey a lot. Has a Pro Bowl feel to it.

Wow. Thanks Coach! As top dog of the doghouse, your approval of my work really means a lot to me.
I have to fine-tune the red one a bit more; the scale is off a bit, and I need to find a way to retain better resolution throughout the layering process.

Ideally, I'd like to find a couple of extra-large, high-resolution images of plain, unaltered Wilson jerseys of the right red and white hues.
Believe it or not, google image searches generally turn up jack-squat. I had to slice and dice a couple of 'slightly above small, but not medium' Nike Sooner jerseys just to get a workable foundation/palette.
I've also got designs for the pants and socks too. When you put it all together, it's just ungodly devastating in it's coolness.
And the great thing is; you don't have to change the Helmet in any way, shape, or form to make it all work.

Thanks again!

Canada
10-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Wow. Thanks Coach! As top dog of the doghouse, your approval of my work really means a lot to me.
I have to fine-tune the red one a bit more; the scale is off a bit, and I need to find a way to retain better resolution throughout the layering process.

Ideally, I'd like to find a couple of extra-large, high-resolution images of plain, unaltered Wilson jerseys of the right red and white hues.
Believe it or not, google image searches generally turn up jack-squat. I had to slice and dice a couple of 'slightly above small, but not medium' Nike Sooner jerseys just to get a workable foundation/palette.
I've also got designs for the pants and socks too. When you put it all together, it's just ungodly devastating in it's coolness.
And the great thing is; you don't have to change the Helmet in any way, shape, or form to make it all work.

Thanks again!

ahahahaha....he is just a haKCer that goes by the name Coach!! :lol:

Darth CarlSatan
10-10-2008, 12:36 AM
ahahahaha....he is just a haKCer that goes by the name Coach!! :lol:

Well maybe he can hack me some more Arrowhead Cash!
Every time I look at that meter, it makes me feel like I actually have some money, and that maybe I won't have to choose between the Maytag or GE Refrigerator Box for my first home in this outstanding economy!

:bananen_smilies046::yahoo::D

Canada
10-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Well maybe he can hack me some more Arrowhead Cash!
Every time I look at that meter, it makes me feel like I actually have some money, and that maybe I won't have to choose between the Maytag or GE Refrigerator Box for my first home in this outstanding economy!

:bananen_smilies046::yahoo::D

He won't. He is tighter with that money than CP. He owes me $10 million from the opener and still has not paid. :beer:

Darth CarlSatan
10-10-2008, 12:48 AM
He won't. He is tighter with that money than CP. He owes me $10 million from the opener and still has not paid. :beer:

:lol::lol::lol:

Dear Lord; is that even possible???:D

tammietailgator
10-10-2008, 01:12 AM

I got everyone in line for the porta potty to laugh at the raider fan waiting in line! He had two long braids (kinda like pippy longstockings) with little rubber bands about every inch.... I said "WoW! You spent more time on your hair than I did!"

He couldnt respond because there were too many Chiefs guys around and I am female.:D

Your wife was the best though... She thanked the lady after the frisk going in!!!!:yahoo:

hardcorechiefsfan
10-13-2008, 01:23 AM

You know, actually the color of the chiefs red is a orangey-red, not red. I read somewhere that the yellow(I didn't think it was gold) and orange-red were the last 2 colors that Lamar had to choose from.

Darth CarlSatan
10-13-2008, 01:49 AM
You know, actually the color of the chiefs red is a orangey-red, not red. I read somewhere that the yellow(I didn't think it was gold) and orange-red were the last 2 colors that Lamar had to choose from.

Look at your TG sig. See the difference in the color of the Helmet and the Jersey? That's always kind of baffled me.
I don't want to change the red of the jersey, I'd rather see the helmet matched-up instead.
Psychologists say that red gives you an advantage when it comes to sports; it's aggressive and intimidating to your opponent.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-13-2008, 08:20 AM
Look at your TG sig. See the difference in the color of the Helmet and the Jersey? That's always kind of baffled me.
I don't want to change the red of the jersey, I'd rather see the helmet matched-up instead.
Psychologists say that red gives you an advantage when it comes to sports; it's aggressive and intimidating to your opponent.

I never thought about the helmet being a different color of red.You are right, the helmet does need to be the same red as the jersey.

Darth CarlSatan
10-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Here we go; scaled good and proper.http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/FINALHOMEFORPOSTING.jpg

Canada
10-13-2008, 06:33 PM
That won't fit me!!

Darth CarlSatan
10-13-2008, 06:46 PM
That won't fit me!!

This model is for keeping your Jack Daniels warm on those cold, wintery days at the stadium!:D

Darth CarlSatan
10-13-2008, 06:49 PM
Very rough draft of the whole outfit. Now that I've got better jerseys, I'll be re doing this:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/SUPERFLYUNI.jpg

Canada
10-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Nice!!

Darth CarlSatan
10-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Nice!!

Gracias, MUCHAS Gracias!
:D

chiefskid90
10-19-2008, 06:04 AM
I want one of those. Def. scores points with my generation, I just had 3 friends say that was pretty cool.

You've got the 18-24's on your side now, you can practically rule the world

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 01:37 PM
I want one of those. Def. scores points with my generation, I just had 3 friends say that was pretty cool.

You've got the 18-24's on your side now, you can practically rule the world

Gracias! I'm practicing my Spanish for the imminent takeover of the southwest by Mexico...

Nah, I figured out that the Coalition was the forum of the 'Whine and Cheese' crowd even though there are some young people there. They hate everything that isn't 1969.
Thanks again, and check the thread "Sweet Virginia; I'm a Genius" for the updated version!