PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Offensive play

rbedgood
10-10-2008, 07:17 AM
Okay guys going along the lines of Moefoe's post last month...name the play you like best on offense.

For me nothing beats an off tackle run out of the I-form....and ideally with a double Twin TE set...

I love me some power football.

jtandcrew
10-10-2008, 07:37 AM
For me it was Okoye left, Okoye right, Okoye up the middle!

I miss them days when he would put the hurt on linebackers trying to tackle him!

:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
10-10-2008, 08:04 AM
The fifty yard + bomb on the first play of a drive. Especially sweet when it works for a reception and td!

Canada
10-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Any play where the defense is layin' a whoopin on someone!

m0ef0e
10-10-2008, 01:37 PM
I-form, play-action the RB up the middle while the FB goes out into the flat, the TE runs an up and out so he winds up about 8-10 yards behind the FB, while the WR on that side runs a deep fly to clear the corner from that side.

A lot of times you will wind up with either a wide-open FB or a linebacker that is out of position behind the TE and can not make a play on the pass.

The WR will always take the corner with him (unless the D runs a corner-blitz) and a lot of times, the safety as well. However, if the safety bites and comes in on the play-action or to cover the TE, that's when you try to exploit the one-on-one by going over the top to the WR.

(That's how it ususally works on Madden, anyway!) :lol:

Canada
10-10-2008, 01:41 PM

I like when it is the opposing Offense get whooped up on. ( I just noticed the thread title is favorite offensive play)
Fire Herm and CP

tornadospotter
10-10-2008, 01:44 PM
I like when it is the opposing Offense get whooped up on. ( I just noticed the thread title is favorite offensive play)
Fire Herm and CP:lol:
Send that play book to Clark!

tornadospotter
10-10-2008, 01:50 PM
My favorite play ends with this.

YouTube - Kansas City Chiefs TOUCHDOWN!

rbedgood
10-10-2008, 09:28 PM

Sasquatch...I'm going to start a thread for defensive plays...but this one was for favorite play for an OFFENSE to call.

chief31
10-11-2008, 12:18 PM
I liked the Sweep to Priest, when Roaf, Shields and T-Rich were all three out in front.

Liked the Screen that they used to run with the same bunch too.

Canada
10-11-2008, 12:45 PM

Fire Herm and CP

Sasquatch...I'm going to start a thread for defensive plays...but this one was for favorite play for an OFFENSE to call.

I know old man....maybe you need to call Chiefsters optometrist!! :11:

hermhater
10-11-2008, 07:34 PM
I like this offensive play.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

hardcorechiefsfan
10-13-2008, 12:39 AM
My favorite play ends with this.

YouTube - Kansas City Chiefs TOUCHDOWN! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUDi7V2ljY)

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: **Deafening roar as the chiefs make a touchdown**
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

royalswin100games
10-13-2008, 01:13 AM
Either a nice looking flee flicker or the Statue of Liberty play.

YouTube - Boise State Fiesta Bowl ESPN Top 10 Plays

The hook 'n ladder is cool too.

AussieChiefsFan
03-01-2009, 07:55 PM
A flea Flicker or Flats play.

YouTube - KC Chiefs vs Jaguars Flea Flicker

Chiefster
03-03-2009, 01:01 AM
I like any offensive play that results in points. :D

DT14PRIEST
03-03-2009, 01:54 AM
I cannot believe that no one's favorite play is that of legends...

"65 toss power trap"

Best offensive play ever...

Superbowl IV Champions, KC Cheifs

Hank Stram (RIP)

Sn@keIze
03-03-2009, 01:57 AM
Victory formation.

AussieChiefsFan
03-03-2009, 04:07 AM
I cannot believe that no one's favorite play is that of legends...

"65 toss power trap"

Best offensive play ever...

Superbowl IV Champions, KC Cheifs

Hank Stram (RIP)Fair enouph. Forget my other post! "65 Toss power trap" is my favorite play of all time. Have you guys seen how complicated it is on paper!:bananen_smilies046:

pbatrucker
03-03-2009, 06:46 AM
I also like any play that scores a touchdown. It's even better when our defense scores.

AussieChiefsFan
03-04-2009, 01:59 AM
I also like any play that scores a touchdown. It's even better when our defense scores.You'd be surprised by how good defenses can run and help out the runner.

chiefnut
03-04-2009, 04:38 PM
my favorite play was the Bono naked bootleg on short yardage.....i think he's still runnin!!!

actually it wasn't totaly naked, he did have a guard pull and lead the way, but there was noone to block all the way to the endzone!!!

AussieChiefsFan
03-06-2009, 02:15 AM
my favorite play was the Bono naked bootleg on short yardage.....i think he's still runnin!!!

actually it wasn't totaly naked, he did have a guard pull and lead the way, but there was noone to block all the way to the endzone!!!.......:funnypost: