Agreed, except for Welbourne.

Canada
10-10-2008, 10:14 PM

I can photoshop MacIntosh in there if you like!! :D

tornadospotter
10-10-2008, 10:40 PM
No!!!!!!! please do not. That would ruin the picture.

chief31
10-11-2008, 11:16 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/10/21.jpg
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Should be Tait there. But Welbourne was at least easy to over-look with those other guys.

John Tait? :D

m0ef0e
10-11-2008, 11:34 AM
Those were the days...

royalswin100games
10-11-2008, 05:34 PM

Ugh... :bananen_smilies046:

I heard Damien may lose his starting job. That's too bad. :D

hermhater
10-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Ugh... :bananen_smilies046:

I heard Damien may lose his starting job. That's too bad. :D

:bananen_smilies046:

Seek
10-11-2008, 09:56 PM
I miss Will and Willie.

I used to play basketball with Will Shields until he opened his own atheltic Club. I also took showers with Willie Roaf.... Dude never wore socks.

Canada
10-11-2008, 09:58 PM
I miss Will and Willie.

I used to play basketball with Will Shields until he opened his own atheltic Club. I also took showers with Willie Roaf.... Dude never wore socks.

:sign0153:

hermhater
10-11-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm with Canada on this one.

WTF???

tammietailgator
10-11-2008, 10:25 PM
No socks?

hermhater
10-11-2008, 10:30 PM
I don't wear socks in the shower either, but then again I don't shower with dudes.

Wski Girl
10-12-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm scared!!:fatlock:

hardcorechiefsfan
10-12-2008, 11:16 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/10/21.jpg

These guys almost reminds me of the chiefs from when they were a team with a a fantastic defense.....late 80's, early 90's maybe. The guys in the picture seem to have alot of confidence.
Do y'all remember Nick Lowery?

tornadospotter
10-12-2008, 11:22 PM
I miss Will and Willie.

:sign0153: , No socks!!!! Well I tend to take my socks off also before I shower. Guess he is just like me, only bigger, richer and,,,,, etc.

jtandcrew
10-13-2008, 10:03 AM
You know? I just dont know where to even think about responding to this thread...With Seek showering with men? Everyone talking about socks in showers? Lets just put it this way... if willie walked into the shower with me? Id be outta there so fast I would leave my socks behind! Also, if you all have ever saw me? You wouldnt want to imagine me in the shower with or without socks! :lol:

Wski Girl
10-13-2008, 01:16 PM
You know? I just dont know where to even think about responding to this thread...With Seek showering with men? Everyone talking about socks in showers? Lets just put it this way... if willie walked into the shower with me? Id be outta there so fast I would leave my socks behind! Also, if you all have ever saw me? You wouldnt want to imagine me in the shower with or without socks! :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:funnypost:

Seek
10-13-2008, 01:21 PM
:sign0153:

That is the response I was looking for.

Willie Roaf worked out at my old gym. One day I was getting out of the showers and turned the corner and about ran into a freaking wall of a man. It was Mr. Roaf. During football season it appeared that he was on the same schedule that I was and he was always taking showers about the time I did.

Here is something factual to pnder. The day he annouced his retirement, he left the club in a beat up old Mini Van. He usually drove a Mercedes. WHY????

Seek
10-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Also watched TG play some basketball with a bunch of locals during some pick up games at a club. A couple years ago, one of my co-workers blocked his shot. Oh man he blew up in frustrating and started pushing the co-worker. That co-worker was I think 50 with solid gray hair. I don't think TG liked an old many showing him up like that. I wasn't very impressed with TG back then. I think he matureda bunch since then.

Canada
10-13-2008, 06:32 PM
That is the response I was looking for.

Willie Roaf worked out at my old gym. One day I was getting out of the showers and turned the corner and about ran into a freaking wall of a man. It was Mr. Roaf. During football season it appeared that he was on the same schedule that I was and he was always taking showers about the time I did.

Here is something factual to pnder. The day he annouced his retirement, he left the club in a beat up old Mini Van. He usually drove a Mercedes. WHY????

Didn't want to be noticed?

hardcorechiefsfan
10-14-2008, 01:05 AM
Who was the chief that was traded to Denver? Was that Will Shields? I remember that he always wore a bandaid or something over the bridge of his nose that was in chiefs' colors.

Canada
10-14-2008, 01:46 AM
Neil Smith

chief31
10-14-2008, 05:25 AM
Also watched TG play some basketball with a bunch of locals during some pick up games at a club. A couple years ago, one of my co-workers blocked his shot. Oh man he blew up in frustrating and started pushing the co-worker. That co-worker was I think 50 with solid gray hair. I don't think TG liked an old many showing him up like that. I wasn't very impressed with TG back then. I think he matureda bunch since then.
I have never met TG. But I have heard alot about his face-to-face personality, and none of it has ever been good.

Now, other atheletes might say good things, and other people in the sports industry might say some good things.

But all I have ever heard about his off-field personality, from regular people, has been pretty bad.

Again, I'm not passing judgement, because I have never met the man.

Almost all of the regulars at River-Falls, when I went, said that TG was pretty rude most of the time.

slc chief
10-14-2008, 06:11 PM
lmfao great pic canada wtf never wore socks

Bike
10-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Whats wrong with taking shower with socks on? One less item to launder. (But Canada don't have to do his!!)

Wski Girl
10-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Whats wrong with taking shower with socks on? One less item to launder. (But Canada don't have to do his!!)

just another way to contract jungle rot. ICK!:D

hardcorechiefsfan
10-15-2008, 05:03 AM
Neil Smith

Yes! Thanks Canada.

Bike
10-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Lebonese blond hash

Canada
10-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Lebonese blond hash

Seems off topic, but I will take some! :D

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 12:07 PM
I have never met TG. But I have heard alot about his face-to-face personality, and none of it has ever been good.

Now, other atheletes might say good things, and other people in the sports industry might say some good things.

But all I have ever heard about his off-field personality, from regular people, has been pretty bad.

Again, I'm not passing judgement, because I have never met the man.

Almost all of the regulars at River-Falls, when I went, said that TG was pretty rude most of the time.
Weird, how come nobody is bringing this up? Rude to the fans? This sounds so unlike MOST other pro athletes. Must think he's better than everyone else. Sound like anyone else on the team that's getting killed by most on this site?

Canada
10-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Weird, how come nobody is bringing this up? Rude to the fans? This sounds so unlike MOST other pro athletes. Must think he's better than everyone else. Sound like anyone else on the team that's getting killed by most on this site?

You guys seriously need to let it go. Comparing Tony to LJ ...seriously? It makes me woder if you actually ever even watched the two of them.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 12:27 PM
You guys seriously need to let it go. Comparing Tony to LJ ...seriously? It makes me woder if you actually ever even watched the two of them.
Just callin a spade a spade dude! This is not the first time I have heard that TG is an a$$ to people in public. During the Superbowl, there was an altercation at a club and TG's name was mentioned in the local news. Not that he was a direct cause of the incedent but his name was mentioned. Wrong place wrong time? Maybe. My point is that this happens on every team to many many players on that team and only a select few are brought up. Like I said a few days ago, you never ever hear about how big of an a$$hole Jerry Rice was when he didn't get the ball! There were incedents of him having tirades in the locker room and throwing things like a 2 year old. Never heard about it. Does this make him different than any other player in the league? How about PeytonManning throwing his O linemen under the bus and saying to the media I might add that they were "garbage"? Any different?

Canada
10-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Man, if u don't see a problem with LJs attitude, nothing is gonna change your mind. I am not gonna waste my breath trying to explain it. Tony wants to go try and win a championship after 11 seasons of dedicated service. LJ wants to get PAID. Tony has done everything he can to help this franchise win. LJ got PAID!! Again you tell me how many other guys are doing it. I don't understand how that makes it right? I know there are a lot af a$$holes in the world. I guess some choose to join them others do not. Kinda makes you wonder wy those "select few" are ever mentioned. Poor Pac Man Jones...he is just like all the other guys but the media calls him out!! Come on....LJ looks for the camera before he blows up. How about Jerry Rice blew up in the LOCKER ROOM, not the Media room.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Man, if u don't see a problem with LJs attitude, nothing is gonna change your mind. I am not gonna waste my breath trying to explain it. Tony wants to go try and win a championship after 11 seasons of dedicated service. LJ wants to get PAID. Tony has done everything he can to help this franchise win. LJ got PAID!! Again you tell me how many other guys are doing it. I don't understand how that makes it right? I know there are a lot af a$ in the world. I guess some choose to join them others do not. Kinda makes you wonder wy those "select few" are ever mentioned. Poor Pac Man Jones...he is just like all the other guys but the media calls him out!! Come on....LJ looks for the camera before he blows up. How about Jerry Rice blew up in the LOCKER ROOM, not the Media room.
Obviously you didn't read the post before your rant! Convenient though how you left out Peyton Manning. In another post you will read that I said it doesn't make it right by any means but why is it ok for some but not others? How about the claims of TG being rude to people out in public away from the football scene? OK in your book? I like TG but I am not going to bash one guy for something and let another off the hook!

Canada
10-15-2008, 01:15 PM
Obviously you didn't read the post before your rant! Convenient though how you left out Peyton Manning. In another post you will read that I said it doesn't make it right by any means but why is it ok for some but not others? How about the claims of TG being rude to people out in public away from the football scene? OK in your book? I like TG but I am not going to bash one guy for something and let another off the hook!

Claims and stories and I once heard a guy who heard from his second cousins brother who has a friend who lives near a girl who dated a friend of a guy who works next door to Arrowhead that Tony was a jerk to someoe at McDonalds. I guess it is funny how LJ, TO, Ocho Stinko and all the other big mouths always get treated so poorly by the media having done nothing to deserve it. I am sure Manning and Brady and Tony and Tony never do anything to earn the reputations they have. No one is perfect man, but when you have police investigating things you have done, it is usually not a fluke. You don't want to hear the role model argument, then don't bring up crap claims of Tony being rude. He isn't a role model and he isn't paid to be.

Three7s
10-15-2008, 01:24 PM
I'll agree with Hillbilly on this one, as much as you don't want to believe it, NO ONE is a complete angel like most of us are led to believe TG is. People always get on LJ because the media focuses on him. Everyone always gives TG a pass and we're led to believe that nothing ever happens with him unless it's good. I don't care about how either of them act, as long as it doesn't get them suspended. Produce for me and you're fine in my book.

IlovetheChiefs
10-15-2008, 02:22 PM
I'll agree with Hillbilly on this one, as much as you don't want to believe it, NO ONE is a complete angel like most of us are led to believe TG is. People always get on LJ because the media focuses on him. Everyone always gives TG a pass and we're led to believe that nothing ever happens with him unless it's good. I don't care about how either of them act, as long as it doesn't get them suspended. Produce for me and you're fine in my book.

Not really. Just our quaterbacks. Occasionally maybe a running back too.

My lame joke of the day, heh.

Btw three 7's, I see not long ago your total posts were: 3 sevens :)

Three7s
10-15-2008, 02:23 PM
Not really. Just our quaterbacks. Occasionally maybe a running back too.

My lame joke of the day, heh.

Btw three 7's, I see not long ago your total posts were: 3 sevens :)
:lol::funnypost:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Claims and stories and I once heard a guy who heard from his second cousins brother who has a friend who lives near a girl who dated a friend of a guy who works next door to Arrowhead that Tony was a jerk to someoe at McDonalds. I guess it is funny how LJ, TO, Ocho Stinko and all the other big mouths always get treated so poorly by the media having done nothing to deserve it. I am sure Manning and Brady and Tony and Tony never do anything to earn the reputations they have. No one is perfect man, but when you have police investigating things you have done, it is usually not a fluke. You don't want to hear the role model argument, then don't bring up crap claims of Tony being rude. He isn't a role model and he isn't paid to be.
Your bias is remarkable!!!!

Canada
10-15-2008, 08:23 PM
as is yours

Drunker Hillbilly
10-16-2008, 01:20 AM
as is yours
I've said several times that I don't agree with his attitude but you don't want him on the team because of it!! The NFL is ALL about winning and trading away a top 3 RB is not ALL about winning!!! Period!

Seek
10-16-2008, 09:22 AM
Yes! Thanks Canada.

How can you be a chiefs fan for 24 years and not know Neil Smith.

I also don't think he was traded. I think we had the optionto sign DT or Neil. We signed DT and Neil signed with Denver as a FA.

Seek
10-16-2008, 09:29 AM
First let me say. I don't blame players for being rude. They also need to have a life. If you can't live a normal life because you are constantly interrupted by fans, I think I would become numb to it as well.

What I witnessed was Tony G being competitive on the B Ball court and was shown up by an old man. I have never seen him lose his cool on the footballfield like that.

Now, Will Shields was and is a great person to be around. He isn't numb to his fans. It is obvious to me why he was the NFL man of the year a couple times.

chief31
10-16-2008, 09:44 AM
Let there be no doubt that I am not trying to say that TG is an ***, or anything like that.

Because, for the seven days that I was at training camp, while listening to the majority of the other Chiefs fans there say he was rude, he skipped all autograph sessions.

That sounds negative, but it isn't intended that way. That is just what happened.

So, while I have the word of strangers, and the fact that he avoided fans for the time that I was there, I make no assumptions about his personality.

Just pointing out that he has a reputation with some fans.

Now, while being an irritable person to fans, and being violent with women are two very different things. I don't know that either is true.

Canada
10-16-2008, 09:51 AM
I've said several times that I don't agree with his attitude but you don't want him on the team because of it!! The NFL is ALL about winning and trading away a top 3 RB is not ALL about winning!!! Period!

Yeah, lets keep him with our worn out sh!tty O line and then maybe he will have just about enough left in the tank to start declining when the line starts to improve. ...and you say you don't want to be a mediocre team anymore! PERIOD!!

m0ef0e
10-16-2008, 11:47 AM
Yeah, lets keep him with our worn out sh!tty O line and then maybe he will have just about enough left in the tank to start declining when the line starts to improve. ...and you say you don't want to be a mediocre team anymore! PERIOD!!

I think the line will show improvement sooner than many people may think. Remember, tho we have some vets on that line, it's still a new unit and the o-line is an area where chemistry, coordination, and communication are perhaps the most vital elements to success. All the individual talent in the world won't make an o-line good if they can't build some rapport so they can trust what the other guys in their unit are doing on any given play. This line will get better as they get more time together. Granted, I still think we should start Taylor on the right side but I think we have the tools in place to fix this thing and make it at least respectable. (That's not to say we shouldn't pursue some more talent and depth in the offseason, tho.)

Bike
10-16-2008, 12:05 PM
I think the line will show improvement sooner than many people may think. Remember, tho we have some vets on that line, it's still a new unit and the o-line is an area where chemistry, coordination, and communication are perhaps the most vital elements to success. All the individual talent in the world won't make an o-line good if they can't build some rapport so they can trust what the other guys in their unit are doing on any given play. This line will get better as they get more time together. Granted, I still think we should start Taylor on the right side but I think we have the tools in place to fix this thing and make it at least respectable. (That's not to say we shouldn't pursue some more talent and depth in the offseason, tho.)
Do you mean after we fint a RT and a RG<, or before??

m0ef0e
10-16-2008, 12:08 PM
Do you mean after we fint a RT and a RG<, or before??

I don't think we will gel and become some pro-bowl, HOF o-line by the end of the season. But I do think that people will be talking about their improvement and some success they've had rather than how bad they suck by the time this year is done.

Bike
10-16-2008, 12:13 PM
I don't think we will gel and become some pro-bowl, HOF o-line by the end of the season. But I do think that people will be talking about their improvement and some success they've had rather than how bad they suck by the time this year is done.
I hope you're right. They pretty much have to improve. Really nowhere to go but up after 34-0...

m0ef0e
10-16-2008, 12:14 PM
I hope you're right. They pretty much have to improve. Really nowhere to go but up after 34-0...

True dat! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-16-2008, 02:24 PM

I don't argue that, my point is that by the time we have an elite O line, LJ will be an old man that has caried the ball too many times behind a sh!tty O line. Why not have line/RB grow together.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-16-2008, 03:22 PM
I don't argue that, my point is that by the time we have an elite O line, LJ will be an old man that has caried the ball too many times behind a sh!tty O line. Why not have line/RB grow together.
My guess is because the idiots in the front office will continue to not show any interest in improving the O line from now until the end of time. Or, they will just continue to draft guys that they throw up there and we will always have the youngest team in football and will be rebuilding for many more years. It's great to have youth on the team but free agency is the way to improve your line and they aren't or until this point haven't shown any interest in spending the money to go out and get these guys. They are available every year. The simplicity of rebuilding the O line therefor improving your entire offense is crazy!!! We all know it and would do the job for half the price!!!!!! Why the FCK don't these overpaid A holes know how to fix it??? God knows there is enough money under the cap every year!!

hardcorechiefsfan
10-16-2008, 10:40 PM
My guess is because the idiots in the front office will continue to not show any interest in improving the O line from now until the end of time. Or, they will just continue to draft guys that they throw up there and we will always have the youngest team in football and will be rebuilding for many more years. It's great to have youth on the team but free agency is the way to improve your line and they aren't or until this point haven't shown any interest in spending the money to go out and get these guys. They are available every year. The simplicity of rebuilding the O line therefor improving your entire offense is crazy!!! We all know it and would do the job for half the price!!!!!! Why the FCK don't these overpaid A holes know how to fix it??? God knows there is enough money under the cap every year!!

Over the years the chiefs always talk about getting a better offense but what they are really doing is putting tape over gapping holes. I wish they would quit talking about it and get it done!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-16-2008, 10:47 PM
Are you brain dead? Worn out line? How many youngsters are on that line? What I said was that if Mngmt would pull there head out and look to free agency to build that line, he would dominate. CP has said he will retire in 1 year. I would like to think that his replacement is smart enough to see that the O line is the ENTIRE problem with the offense! But hey, you want to trade him for a couple of draft picks and a bucket of beer, cool!! Glad your not running the team, you may be worse than CP!!

Canada
10-17-2008, 08:15 AM
Are you brain dead? Worn out line? How many youngsters are on that line? What I said was that if Mngmt would pull there head out and look to free agency to build that line, he would dominate. CP has said he will retire in 1 year. I would like to think that his replacement is smart enough to see that the O line is the ENTIRE problem with the offense! But hey, you want to trade him for a couple of draft picks and a bucket of beer, cool!! Glad your not running the team, you may be worse than CP!!

Well I am glad you agree with CP and this crappy O line. Oh wait...we have LJ so we are gonna be awesome!!! CP retires in 1 year, then we bring in a new guy, he recognizes the line problem, hires some new linemen, another year until they gel. LJ is gonna shoot through huge holes with his walker!! Great foresight!! :bananen_smilies046: At least I got a bucket of beer for him, what are you gonna get?

Bike
10-17-2008, 09:16 AM
Well I am glad you agree with CP and this crappy O line. Oh wait...we have LJ so we are gonna be awesome!!! CP retires in 1 year, then we bring in a new guy, he recognizes the line problem, hires some new linemen, another year until they gel. LJ is gonna shoot through huge holes with his walker!! Great foresight!! :bananen_smilies046: At least I got a bucket of beer for him, what are you gonna get?
I wouldn't trade LJ for anything less than a keg.:bananen_smilies046:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Your right again bud!!!! Just as you were with Croyle! We should let Smith and Charles carry the load behind this line. They should produce much better. Are you actually telling me that after this season LJ will be washed up? 1 more year and he'll be poundin through the Chiefs line with his walker on another team if you get your way!! Then who's fault will it be? The Bills?

m0ef0e
10-17-2008, 11:40 AM
I should have been more specific. THIS line will get better THIS year.

Bike
10-17-2008, 03:26 PM
Your right again bud!!!! Just as you were with Croyle! We should let Smith and Charles carry the load behind this line. They should produce much better. Are you actually telling me that after this season LJ will be washed up? 1 more year and he'll be poundin through the Chiefs line with his walker on another team if you get your way!! Then who's fault will it be? The Bills?
LJ was washed up after he sighed his 45 million dollar contract and bought his new Bentley. LJ can kiss my a$$.

Canada
10-17-2008, 04:37 PM

??? If you are just gonna make sh!t up go post on another board. I don't mind discussing things with you but don't make things up. What are you 12 years old? Find 1 post where I have said anything more than give Croyle his chance. I can wait....take your time.

Are you actually telling me that we will have the O line rebuilt next season?

You sure do like the b-lls eh!! Not a real surprise though. :bananen_smilies046:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 05:05 PM
??? If you are just gonna make sh!t up go post on another board. I don't mind discussing things with you but don't make things up. What are you 12 years old? Find 1 post where I have said anything more than give Croyle his chance. I can wait....take your time.

Are you actually telling me that we will have the O line rebuilt next season?

You sure do like the b-lls eh!! Not a real surprise though. :bananen_smilies046:
You have been on the Croyle bandwagon all along! I said he sucked when we drafted him. I have no idea about the line next year. What I said was if we would look to free agency we could improve our line tenfold by next year therefore resolving 75% of our offensive struggles. Don't care about the Buffalo Bills either way.

Canada
10-17-2008, 06:55 PM
You have been on the Croyle bandwagon all along!
Isn't this supposed to be the part where you quote a post where I claim to be on the Croyle banwagon? I have actually steered clear of any QB conversations. All I have ever said is give him his chance. GBut like I said, instead of making things up try finding facts. Quote posts etc...
I said he sucked when we drafted him. You also think LJ is the greatest so I don't put a ton of stock in your evaluation of players and what they can bring to the team. I have no idea about the line next year. Boy and I thought you knew EVERYTHING!! What I said was if we would look to free agency we could improve our line tenfold by next year therefore resolving 75% of our offensive struggles. Don't care about the Buffalo Bills either way.

You sure do like to talk about them!! Come on...be a b-lls fan. I know you want to!!