PDA

View Full Version : Brodie or die. Brodie and die?

Big Daddy Tek
10-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Another undefeated team is coming to Arrowhead Stadium next Sunday. The Tennessee Titans have squeezed thier way through 4 games this season with a good running game and a great defense. The kinda ball that Herm wishes his club was playing. With that said, this IS the most important game of the season, up to this point. At the end of it, thier will be no personnel excuses available. For the first time since the 2nd Quarter of week one, almost everybody will be healthy. Thats right. Branden Albert on the same field with Brodie Croyle. Surtain 100%, playing with 2 great young corners. Both Ends, Tamba and Mcbride 100%. Will Franklin is 100% and should be getting involved with the offense finally. Hell, Donnie Edwards might even be healthy by then. To top it all off, Herb Taylor might be starting for Damien Sackintosh, giving us the best line that we've had all year (which is sad). With two weeks to prepare for this game, No Excuses are available. Brodie will have healthy players on both sides of the ball that the other two QB's didnt have, PLUS he's supposed to be better. This is the week that he either wins his first game and we all cross our fingers for more or the week that he confirms what we already know: That the Chiefs are just a bad football team no matter who is behind center. Bottomline: A competitive future or the death of a season. One of these will be decided.
:rock_dj: Will Brodie rock the show or get rocked?

nigeriannightmare
10-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Everybody is healthy but Brodie, didn't he say in an aticle that he wouldn't be 100% for the rest of the season. Anyway let's hope they play like they did against the donks, and the chiefs will have beaten another undefeated team, at the time.

jtandcrew
10-11-2008, 12:32 AM
Another undefeated team is coming to Arrowhead Stadium next Sunday. The Tennessee Titans have squeezed thier way through 4 games this season with a good running game and a great defense. The kinda ball that Herm wishes his club was playing. With that said, this IS the most important game of the season, up to this point. At the end of it, thier will be no personnel excuses available. For the first time since the 2nd Quarter of week one, almost everybody will be healthy. Thats right. Branden Albert on the same field with Brodie Croyle. Surtain 100%, playing with 2 great young corners. Both Ends, Tamba and Mcbride 100%. Will Franklin is 100% and should be getting involved with the offense finally. Hell, Donnie Edwards might even be healthy by then. To top it all off, Herb Taylor might be starting for Damien Sackintosh, giving us the best line that we've had all year (which is sad). With two weeks to prepare for this game, No Excuses are available. Brodie will have healthy players on both sides of the ball that the other two QB's didnt have, PLUS he's supposed to be better. This is the week that he either wins his first game and we all cross our fingers for more or the week that he confirms what we already know: That the Chiefs are just a bad football team no matter who is behind center. Bottomline: A competitive future or the death of a season. One of these will be decided.

Sackintosh? :lol: Thats too funny! I think he is going to get rocked and we will see if he can handle the punishment.

Everybody is healthy but Brodie, didn't he say in an aticle that he wouldn't be 100% for the rest of the season. Anyway let's hope they play like they did against the donks, and the chiefs will have beaten another undefeated team, at the time.

Yes he said he wasnt going to be 100% until next year basially. He said he needed a few months for his injury to heal. Sounds like an excuse for not winning or getting injured AGAIN to me against the Titans!

tornadospotter
10-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Both teams coming of a bye week. It is make or break time. If there is any possible chance of a winning season, it is now! This next game is the season!

jtandcrew
10-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Both teams coming of a bye week. It is make or break time. If there is any possible chance of a winning season, it is now! This next game is the season!

I agree! This is the game that should be Carl and Herm's year! They would have 2 weeks to get rready and if we get stomped then Clark needes to stomp their arse out the door!:mob:

AkChief49
10-11-2008, 03:12 AM
B.Albert is healthy? I thought he had a dislocated elbow?

hardcorechiefsfan
10-11-2008, 04:17 AM

I never thought that Brodie was good QB so I would say he will get rocked unless the titans have a rotten day like Denver had.

What happened to Huard? I could care less which QB they start with because they all suck, but if Brodie isn't 100% why play him?(The titans are undefeated?)

I agree! This is the game that should be Carl and Herm's year! They would have 2 weeks to get rready and if we get stomped then Clark needes to stomp their arse out the door!:mob:

Carl and Hermie should pack before the game.

DMN
10-11-2008, 09:03 AM
I was actually going to give croyle the benefit of the doubt but the fact that he is saying he wont be 100% for the rest of the season is such bull@&#^. WOW that is exactly the team leader I want on the field. This guy has seemed to already give up... I will be completely shocked if he can turn his career around and more importantly the chiefs.

chief31
10-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Sackintosh? :lol: Thats too funny! I think he is going to get rocked and we will see if he can handle the punishment.

Yes he said he wasnt going to be 100% until next year basially. He said he needed a few months for his injury to heal. Sounds like an excuse for not winning or getting injured AGAIN to me against the Titans!

Sounds like a QB-killing coach trying to ensure that he maximizes the injury to me, by telling him to play, or forget about it.

Sackintosh was pretty damn funny. I'll have to give some rep for that. :sign0098:

hardcorechiefsfan
10-13-2008, 12:17 AM
I was actually going to give croyle the benefit of the doubt but the fact that he is saying he wont be 100% for the rest of the season is such bull@&#^. WOW that is exactly the team leader I want on the field. This guy has seemed to already give up... I will be completely shocked if he can turn his career around and more importantly the chiefs.

I'm ready to bet 20K arrowcash...

Sounds like a QB-killing coach trying to ensure that he maximizes the injury to me, by telling him to play, or forget about it.

Sackintosh was pretty damn funny. I'll have to give some rep for that. :sign0098:

I think Brodie is scared and he should be, but hey, what if the stadium is filled to capacity and the titans can't beat the crowd noise

tornadospotter
10-13-2008, 01:36 AM
I never thought that Brodie was good QB so I would say he will get rocked unless the titans have a rotten day like Denver had.

What happened to Huard? I could care less which QB they start with because they all suck, but if Brodie isn't 100% why play him?(The titans are undefeated?)

Carl and Hermie should pack before the game.
If only this was survivor, and tribal council :D cp voted out!

hardcorechiefsfan
10-13-2008, 08:22 AM
If only this was survivor, and tribal council :D cp voted out!

Hey, that is an idea...

jtandcrew
10-13-2008, 09:40 AM
Hey, that is an idea...

Should we try to find Clarks E-mail addy and just flood his E-mails about all our complaints?:lol: :mob:

throughthickandthin
10-13-2008, 11:09 AM
I tried finding his phone number earlier but no luck.

jtandcrew
10-13-2008, 11:11 AM
I tried finding his phone number earlier but no luck.

You wont! He dont even live in KC...just like the absent owner of the Royals!

throughthickandthin
10-13-2008, 11:17 AM
You wont! He dont even live in KC...just like the absent owner of the Royals!

Surprise!!