PDA

View Full Version : The transformation the dark side is nearly complete...

nigeriannightmare
10-13-2008, 01:48 PM
IF TG and LJ are traded, this will completely be Herm's team now, as the team has be turned to the dark side of the game. Run, Run, Pass, Punt. Hope, to keep it close to give you a chance at the end. I stress the word HOPE! With the way Herm and Carl spin crap, they should be in Washington DC.

nigeriannightmare
10-13-2008, 01:57 PM
I hit enter on accident and meant to add this question. Outside of a new coach and GM, what else do you think will needed to turn this thing around or is that all we need?

I personally tnink a completely different coching staff. If we are in complete rebuild, then lets rebuild from the ground up.

throughthickandthin
10-13-2008, 02:00 PM
I hit enter on accident and meant to add this question. Outside of a new coach and GM, what else do you think will needed to turn this thing around or is that all we need?

I personally tnink a completely different coching staff. If we are in complete rebuild, then lets rebuild from the ground up.

I don't know about a completely different staff I think that starting with Carl and Herm will be a good idea. It would be a good start at least.

m0ef0e
10-13-2008, 04:07 PM

Aside from Carl and Herm:

1. New QB coach. We need somebody who can scout talent, find the guy they want, and go get him.

2. New OC. After watching Chan Gailey's offense thus far, I am far from impressed. He runs the same cookie-cutter offense that Solari did except he uses less motion so it's even more predictable and easier for the defense to read. (I didn't even think that was possible after watching the offense last year).

3. When the queen is finally gone, do not promote Kuharich to his position. We need to completely get away from anything Carl Peterson. We definitely don't need one of his cloned flunkies picking up where he will eventually leave off.

4. Pursue a QB and o-line help not only through the draft, but free agency as well. We are $30 mil under the cap. That means we could have at least a few more million $ worth of talent.

5. DRAFT - linebackers, defensive end. Of course, there are other needs here but we really need to get a pass-rush.

That's all I can think of for the time being.

Three7s
10-13-2008, 04:18 PM
Aside from Carl and Herm:

1. New QB coach. We need somebody who can scout talent, find the guy they want, and go get him.

2. New OC. After watching Chan Gailey's offense thus far, I am far from impressed. He runs the same cookie-cutter offense that Solari did except he uses less motion so it's even more predictable and easier for the defense to read. (I didn't even think that was possible after watching the offense last year).

3. When the queen is finally gone, do not promote Kuharich to his position. We need to completely get away from anything Carl Peterson. We definitely don't need one of his cloned flunkies picking up where he will eventually leave off.

4. Pursue a QB and o-line help not only through the draft, but free agency as well. We are $30 mil under the cap. That means we could have at least a few more million $ worth of talent.

5. DRAFT - linebackers, defensive end. Of course, there are other needs here but we really need to get a pass-rush.

That's all I can think of for the time being.
I'll agree with all but the OC. We don't use motion, but we do use audibles. Give him, at least, next season.

wolfpack
10-13-2008, 04:44 PM
Gun has out lived his usefulness. he hasnt had a good defense since DT,hasty,carter.smith,ect. i dont know if hermmie is stick`n his butt,like the offense, in it or what. but gun isnt getting it done either.

Darth CarlSatan
10-13-2008, 05:53 PM
IF TG and LJ are traded, this will completely be Herm's team now, as the team has be turned to the dark side of the game. Run, Run, Pass, Punt. Hope, to keep it close to give you a chance at the end. I stress the word HOPE! With the way Herm and Carl spin crap, they should be in Washington DC.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's EXACTLY what I always say after one of his press conferences!

And Now, The Herm-Gailey Theme Song:

RUN, RUN,
PASS THE BALL,
GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM,
KICK IT AND KICK IT AND KICK IT ON 4,
LIFE IS BUT A DREAM!
( second verse; same as the first!) And-A 1, 2, 3, 4;
RUN, RUN,
PASS THE BALL,
GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM,
MARTY-BALL,
MARTY-BALL,
MARTY-BALL,
MARTY-BALL,
LIFE IS BUT A DREAM!

nigeriannightmare
10-13-2008, 06:16 PM
Darth you are a funny motha f***a!!!

Darth CarlSatan
10-13-2008, 06:29 PM
Darth you are a funny motha f***a!!!

I does what I can!
:bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
10-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Darth, that was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!:lol:

Darth CarlSatan
10-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Darth, that was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!:lol:

Glad to oblige, happy to serve!

One of the threads at my old forum went on and on by a few people who believed that Gailey was going to open up the playbook, and all ills would be instantly cured.
So convinced were they, that I dubbed it "Gailey's Super-Secret Playbook To Destroy All Who Stand In Your Way"!

And in order to contain it's power, it had to be transported in a special chest called "Gailey's Ark".
Well, after New England and Oakland, I made this:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/ARROWHEADHOMER.jpg

hardcorechiefsfan
10-14-2008, 01:46 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

That's EXACTLY what I always say after one of his press conferences!

And Now, The Herm-Gailey Theme Song:

RUN, RUN,
PASS THE BALL,
GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM,
KICK IT AND KICK IT AND KICK IT ON 4,
LIFE IS BUT A DREAM!
( second verse; same as the first!) And-A 1, 2, 3, 4;
RUN, RUN,
PASS THE BALL,
GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM,
MARTY-BALL,
MARTY-BALL,
MARTY-BALL,
MARTY-BALL,
LIFE IS BUT A DREAM!

Do you remember that song that someone put together when Elvis Grbac was QB?

chief31
10-14-2008, 04:23 AM

It depends on what new coach we get.

Should we actually con Cowher into joining us, then I will be able to trust him.

he will get whatever staff he feels he needs, and he will get whatever players he feels he needs.

If we get anything less dependable than Cowher, or another proven winner, I suspect that we will need o-line help.

I still refuse to judge our current QBs, as I have yet to see them play on an NFL offense. (Except Huard, who did quite well when I did see him.)

I think we will need to let LJ go, one way, or another. Too big a paycheck, for the amount of production that he will be able to get here for another season. By then, he will be nearing the end of his contract, and be ready to leave anyway.

Oh, and a rebuilding season. After that, we should start to show some signs of life again.:D

Darth CarlSatan
10-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Do you remember that song that someone put together when Elvis Grbac was QB?

Nah, I guess I missed that one.

m0ef0e
10-14-2008, 11:30 AM
I'll agree with all but the OC. We don't use motion, but we do use audibles. Give him, at least, next season.

OK, at least he uses audibles. Of the guys I listed, Chan is the only one that I would be willing to give more time, personally. I wouldn't be angry to see him still with the Chiefs. He just hasn't shown much promise yet.

Gun has out lived his usefulness. he hasnt had a good defense since DT,hasty,carter.smith,ect. i dont know if hermmie is stick`n his butt,like the offense, in it or what. but gun isnt getting it done either.

I agree. Gun's defense has most definitely failed to impress so far this year. However, he does have a proven track record and this week against the Titans, he will be down on the sideline instead of the booth. We'll see if it helps.

Bike
10-14-2008, 11:45 AM
OK, at least he uses audibles. Of the guys I listed, Chan is the only one that I would be willing to give more time, personally. I wouldn't be angry to see him still with the Chiefs. He just hasn't shown much promise yet.

I agree. Gun's defense has most definitely failed to impress so far this year. However, he does have a proven track record and this week against the Titans, he will be down on the sideline instead of the booth. We'll see if it helps.
Thats where the leagues 30th-ranked DC should be.
Kinda hard to motivate, coach, teach your players if you're not even looking at them.
This whole coaching staff should be flushed.

chief31
10-18-2008, 01:38 PM
Thats where the leagues 30th-ranked DC should be.
Kinda hard to motivate, coach, teach your players if you're not even looking at them.
This whole coaching staff should be flushed.

Seconded.

Darth CarlSatan
10-18-2008, 02:08 PM
Seconded.

If I don't see something tomorrow, the motion passes with a Majority Vote.
:Tool:

hardcorechiefsfan
10-19-2008, 01:29 AM
Nah, I guess I missed that one.
It was kind of a funny one; maybe it was a poem instead of a song, can't remember. I was pretty sure it was a song. There was a part where it went on about how Grbac got to reach for the ball between [the center's] legs. But I can't remember the name of that center. Was that Casey something? I only heard the song once, I didn't listen to the radio much.

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 02:41 AM
It was kind of a funny one; maybe it was a poem instead of a song, can't remember. I was pretty sure it was a song. There was a part where it went on about how Grbac got to reach for the ball between [the center's] legs. But I can't remember the name of that center. Was that Casey something? I only heard the song once, I didn't listen to the radio much.

Half of the City shut down after that game; I know I didn't go to work. I was PISSED.
I do however remember the song they played on 98.9 after the Colts loss with Montana; they took the song "Lump" and made it all about Lynn Elliot.

milkman
10-19-2008, 11:48 AM
Good God.

What kind of idiots want to keep any of these ****tards?

The Chiefs need a giant enema to flush everything out from Carl right down to the lowliest ball boy.

Gunther has never done a thing on his own.

Gailey doesn't have the balls to tell herman ****ing Edwards to stay the hell away from the offense.

Tim Krumrie is just a loud mouth idiot.

Dick Curl is still trying to figure out why they're called "Quarterback".

And on and on and on....

Every one of these ****ing idiots need to be flushed.

milkman
10-19-2008, 11:50 AM
Oh, and just say **** no to Bill ****ing Cowher.

God what a bunch of dumbasses.

Canada
10-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Why don't you tell us how you really feel? don't hold anything back!! :)

milkman
10-19-2008, 12:05 PM
Why don't you tell us how you really feel? don't hold anything back!! :)

You wouldn't like me if I didn't hold back.

Canada
10-19-2008, 12:33 PM
You wouldn't like me if I didn't hold back.

I don't like u now!! j/k :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 01:42 PM
Oh, and just say **** no to Bill ****ing Cowher.

God what a bunch of dumbasses. :11:

For the love of f***; "Crotchety Martini with extra piss and vinegar at table two please"...