PDA

View Full Version : larry johnson in trouble

slc chief
10-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Chiefs RB Johnson reportedly to face assault charge in December

ESPN.com news services

Updated: October 14, 2008, 1:58 AM ET

Comment (http://myespn.go.com/conversation/story?id=3642364)
Email (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3642364#)
Print (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=3642364&type=story)

Kansas City Chiefs (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=kan) running back Larry Johnson (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4485) will answer a charge of simple assault December in Kansas City Municipal Court, the Kansas City Star reported on Tuesday night.

Citing police and court documents, the newspaper said that a 26-year-old woman accused Johnson of pushing her on the side of the head at a nightclub on Feb. 24, 2008.
Johnson's lawyer, Kevin E.J. Regan, told the newspaper that his client will be vindicated at trial. He claimed that the woman did not inform management, security officers or police at the club of the incident but waited 11 hours to report the alleged assault.
Capt. Rich Lockhart, a police spokesman, said charges did not come for six months because the police force was working on more pressing cases. The delay made if difficult to find a witness, who was finally interviewed in July or August.
That witness then picked Johnson out of a lineup.
"One has to question the fairness of a lineup shown six months later, involving someone whose photograph is published often in the media," Regan said, according to the Star.
Johnson could be sentenced to six months in jail and a $500 fine if convicted.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 12:30 PM
What a joke!!!

Bike
10-14-2008, 02:46 PM
What a joke!!!
A 45 million dollar joke! Unfortunately, the jokes on us...

greg3564
10-14-2008, 03:27 PM
Gee, his on the field tantrums happen off the field too. What a surprise! I've said it here before, LJ won't be playing here next season. Mark my words.

Bike
10-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Gee, his on the field tantrums happen off the field too. What a surprise! I've said it here before, LJ won't be playing here next season. Mark my words.
We can only hope...:bananen_smilies046:

greg3564
10-14-2008, 03:41 PM
We can only hope...:bananen_smilies046:

KC Star is reporting that the Chiefs offered LJ up on the trading block, but no team was interested. If he doesn't get traded today, the Chiefs will continue to feature him and let potential teams know he can be a good RB with no lingering injury from last season. I think there will be takers in the off season and the Chiefs will lower the trade requirements just to get rid of him.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Would be one of the biggest mistakes this organization could make! Just fix the damn line and then ALL your problems with LJ are fixed!!!!!!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 03:54 PM
A 45 million dollar joke! Unfortunately, the jokes on us...
Your right, we should let Jamaal Charles carry it 30 times a game!

Dyno-Mite
10-14-2008, 04:19 PM

We can't let L.J. go.King Carl payed him so much money anyways.LJ is still one of the top 3 runingbacks in this league.Letting talent like that get away from us is not called for.I simply can't imagine seeing Jamaal Charles as our starting runningback next season.Larry just freeking hopes that he gets better support during the offseason from the offensive line.Actually better support from the offensive line as of now.

slc chief
10-14-2008, 04:31 PM
We can't let L.J. go.King Carl payed him so much money anyways.LJ is still one of the top 3 runingbacks in this league.Letting talent like that get away from us is not called for.I simply can't imagine seeing Jamaal Charles as our starting runningback next season.Larry just freeking hopes that he gets better support during the offseason from the offensive line.Actually better support from the offensive line as of now.

the running back position is the easiest in the league two replace why not i do think he is a good running back when he wants to be but he is not happy right now and look who his gm and coach are

Bike
10-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Would be one of the biggest mistakes this organization could make! Just fix the damn line and then ALL your problems with LJ are fixed!!!!!!
Hard to fix a poopy attitude...

Dyno-Mite
10-14-2008, 04:39 PM
Hard to fix a poopy attitude...[/quote

It's easy to fix when the o-line is fixed.

[quote=slc chief;101553]the running back position is the easiest in the league two replace why not i do think he is a good running back when he wants to be but he is not happy right now and look who his gm and coach are

Fixing it by replacing him for Jamaal Charles is not easy to replace.What kind of reply is this?

Bike
10-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Is it really necessary to start rehashing this LJ crap again? We're stuck with this clown, so we'll have do deal with his spew until some other unfortunate team can enjoy the luxury of his presence...

IlovetheChiefs
10-14-2008, 04:58 PM
I would hate to see LJ go also. But I agree it seems likely they'll deal him away after this season. It's just that not only is he a good rb, but he (like TG) is one of the few staples on our team anymore. We're already the youngest team in the NFL and if we lose these 2 we'll really be in the rebuilding stages! Hard to see how literally everyone being a newbie can morph into a championship team. Be nice to have a few veteran mentors there.

slc chief
10-14-2008, 05:01 PM
[quote=Bike;101554]Hard to fix a poopy attitude...[/quote

It's easy to fix when the o-line is fixed.

Fixing it by replacing him for Jamaal Charles is not easy to replace.What kind of reply is this?

think of it this way it might be easier for you. by the time the o-line is done getting built from the ground up middle of 2009 if we are lucky. you have 2 1/2 years of your highest paid player not producing if he does not this year wich i hope he does. come the end of 2009 and start of the 2010 the line shapes up than larry could be effective but not in his prime i think jamaal needs to be more involved to get him ready for the day that larry is gone

greg3564
10-14-2008, 05:03 PM

Charles is going to be a good RB. He just needs more playing time to get adjusted. I've watched him enough at Texas to know he has talent and he's wicked fast. By the time this offensive line and this team are contenders, LJ will be in his early 30's and most likely past his prime. RB's don't last very long in the NFL.

greg3564
10-14-2008, 05:07 PM
It's just that not only is he a good rb, but he (like TG) is one of the few staples on our team anymore.

Do you really want LJ as the "staple" of the Chiefs? Vermeil was right and LJ is a big baby. He's a consummate whiner and complainer. He's had criminal problems off the field and likes to throw his helmet around on the field. The guy is completely classless.

Bike
10-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Do you really want LJ as the "staple" of the Chiefs? Vermeil was right and LJ is a big baby. He's a consummate whiner and complainer. He's had criminal problems off the field and likes to throw his helmet around on the field. The guy is completely classless.
:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :sign0098: Couldn't had said it better.

IlovetheChiefs
10-14-2008, 05:14 PM

I understand that point. Just at the same time there's pain in seeing veteran stars go or be going soon. Especially after losing Jared Allen, combined with the dark days we're going through now of losing 13 of our last 14.

greg3564
10-14-2008, 05:19 PM
I understand that point. Just at the same time there's pain in seeing veteran stars go or be going soon. Especially after losing Jared Allen, combined with the dark days we're going through now of losing 13 of our last 14.

I understand. Losing leaders like Jared Allen, Willie Roaf, Trent Green or Tony Gonzales is hard. But LJ is anything but a leader and I would be happy to see him move on. If Cedric Benson(similar problems and attitude) can continue to play, LJ should have no problems finding a team to take him in the off season. But his anger and mouth will severly limit what teams will take him. The Chiefs may end up just cutting him loose and taking the cap hit. I'd be okay with that too.

Bike
10-14-2008, 05:21 PM
I do consider LJ a veteran, but the light in his his star is burned out. LJ is not the team player we need for these young guys to look up to. JMHO.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 05:27 PM
[quote=Grbac;101559]

think of it this way it might be easier for you. by the time the o-line is done getting built from the ground up middle of 2009 if we are lucky. you have 2 1/2 years of your highest paid player not producing if he does not this year wich i hope he does. come the end of 2009 and start of the 2010 the line shapes up than larry could be effective but not in his prime i think jamaal needs to be more involved to get him ready for the day that larry is gone
This is a ridiculous statement!!!! Teams improve their o lines every single year!!!! Trust me I know, I live in Az and watched the Cardinals do it this year!! They were terrible last year and now have a middle of the league O line. If LJ had a mediocre line and an OC that would give him the ball more than 7 times a game, he would have great numbers!!!! So, my point is that it doesn't have to take two or three years to fiz an O line!!!

IlovetheChiefs
10-14-2008, 05:28 PM
Good viewpoints guys. There needs to be more to being a good mentor than simply rushing experience and success. His behavior issues significantly mar that influence.

Just like T.O. when he was an Eagle. Some said all that mattered was the Eagles were a better team with him on the field. Yet, because of his behavior he also did much to hurt the team.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Good viewpoints guys. There needs to be more to being a good mentor than simply rushing experience and success. His behavior issues significantly mar that influence.

Just like T.O. when he was an Eagle. Some said all that mattered was the Eagles were a better team with him on the field. Yet, because of his behavior he also did much to hurt the team.
To compare LJ to Terrell Owens is crazy talk!!!!!! T O has done it to 3 teams now and way way more to the extent of disruption than LJ has even been close to! There should be no comparison!

greg3564
10-14-2008, 05:33 PM
To compare LJ to Terrell Owens is crazy talk!!!!!! T O has done it to 3 teams now and way way more to the extent of disruption than LJ has even been close to! There should be no comparison!

I think a comparison to T.O. is right on the money. However, he seems to have matured in Dallas. LJ seems to get worse every year.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 05:34 PM
I think a comparison to T.O. is right on the money. However, he seems to have matured in Dallas. LJ seems to get worse every year.
Yea me too!!! I think he is calling his teammates names and telling them that they are gay and and and and should I stop now?

IlovetheChiefs
10-14-2008, 05:36 PM

Sorry, I didn't mean to give the implication that I think of LJ the same as TO! I can't stand TO. I was only using an analogy with TO in agreeing with the point raised that LJ is not really a good leader or mentor for the team because of his off the field incidents and his frequent complaining. But TO is a whack job and causes far more disruption and disunity to a team than LJ ever could!

Bike
10-14-2008, 05:37 PM
Are you guys talking about Terell Johnson or Larry Owens???

IlovetheChiefs
10-14-2008, 05:38 PM

Won't it be interesting to see if Roy Williams causes TO to complain even more now about not getting the ball thrown to him enough, heh!

Edit: On the other hand, Roy Williams gives the Cowboys so many weapons now and thus will increase their chances of winning games even more. And TO seems to behave as long as his teams keep winning.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Are you guys talking about Terell Johnson or Larry Owens???
Both!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 05:40 PM
Won't it be interesting to see if Roy Williams causes TO to complain even more now about not getting the ball thrown to him enough, heh!
If??????????? Count on it!!!! Just another mishap for Al Davis errrrrrrrr Jerry Jones. Same guy right?

Hayvern
10-14-2008, 05:54 PM
I have my problems with LJ, but this certainly smells of a lottery winner to me. This woman, if she gets her conviction stands to sue the man for millions of dollars. At this point the way I hear the story being presented, I would have doubts that the push ever really took place at all.

Bike
10-14-2008, 05:59 PM
I have my problems with LJ, but this certainly smells of a lottery winner to me. This woman, if she gets her conviction stands to sue the man for millions of dollars. At this point the way I hear the story being presented, I would have doubts that the push ever really took place at all.
I agree. I mean this 'altercation' took place months ago. Why is she just now coming forward?? CASH probably has a little to do with it...

greg3564
10-14-2008, 05:59 PM
If??????????? Count on it!!!! Just another mishap for Al Davis errrrrrrrr Jerry Jones. Same guy right?

Listen, I hate the Cowboys, but in all due respect to Jones, he's won 3 Superbowls since he took over the Cowboys in 1989. His team has also won 7 NFC East Championships in that time.

Al Davis? Yeah, his last claim to fame was Superbowl 37 in the 2002 season. But I have to give credit where credit's due, and the Raiders at least appeared in a Superbowl in modern times. We have not been so fortunate.

Bike
10-14-2008, 06:03 PM
It still amazes me that Al Davis got his team to the superbowl 6 years ago; and Carl Peterson has taken the Chiefs to the superbowl, ah, zero? times since he took over in 89. I wish he would just leave.

greg3564
10-14-2008, 06:04 PM
I agree. I mean this 'altercation' took place months ago. Why is she just now coming forward?? CASH probably has a little to do with it...

She came forward 11 hours after it happened in Feb. For whatever reason the District Attorney's office is filing charges now. Not uncommon for months to pass before the DA files the charges in court.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Listen, I hate the Cowboys, but in all due respect to Jones, he's won 3 Superbowls since he took over the Cowboys in 1989. His team has also won 7 NFC East Championships in that time.

Al Davis? Yeah, his last claim to fame was Superbowl 37 in the 2002 season. But I have to give credit where credit's due, and the Raiders at least appeared in a Superbowl in modern times. We have been so fortunate.
Not sure what any of this means but my point was Jones will spend money on ANY player regardless of history with the law, other teams or teammates and has no quams about it. It just bit him in the A$$!!!!! Sure they get two late picks NEXT year but they also paid a guy who was their best cover corner and now they have to depend on a rookie to help an already troubled secondary!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 06:07 PM
She came forward 11 hours after it happened in Feb. For whatever reason the District Attorney's office is filing charges now. Not uncommon for months to pass before the DA files the charges in court.
This is why the #2 post in this thread says "What a joke"!!!!!!

slc chief
10-14-2008, 06:07 PM

even 11 hours later would it not of been smart of her to file the complaint immediatly so she had more witnesses or maybe she was thinking lj was still going to give her a little seams fishy to me might not have been fishy that night but it is now maybe thats why

Bike
10-14-2008, 06:10 PM
I stand corrected.:bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
10-14-2008, 06:14 PM
I stand corrected.:bananen_smilies046:

You stand up when typing on the comp? Must get hard on your back.

Heh, please bear with my lame joke for the day.

:funnypost: (NOT!)

Bike
10-14-2008, 06:18 PM
You stand up when typing on the comp? Must get hard on your back.

Heh, please bear with my lame joke for the day.

:funnypost: (NOT!)
Believe you me I'm sitting!! I'm so old I fart dust!!:bananen_smilies046:

greg3564
10-14-2008, 06:21 PM
LJ sure is a role model, ain't he? One more distraction for an already struggling team.

Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry Johnson has been charged with simple assault for allegedly pushing a woman at a Kansas City nightclub in February, the third time he has faced assault charges against a woman.

Johnson, 28, was charged last month for a Feb. 24 incident at the Grand Emporium Saloon. A 26-year-old woman accused Johnson of pushing the side of her head with an open hand, telling her "don't touch me" as he made his way through the club.

Johnson is due to appear in Kansas City Municipal Court on Dec. 3 and faces a maximum jail term of six months and a $500 fine.

Capt. Rich Lockhart, spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department, said the charges were filed more than six months after the incident because the investigation worked around more pressing assault cases and detectives had trouble locating a witness.

Johnson was charged with felony aggravated assault and misdemeanor domestic battery in 2003 for allegedly waving a gun during an argument with a former girlfriend at his home. The charges were later dropped when he agreed to a domestic violence diversion program.

Charges against Johnson in 2005 were dropped after a woman who had accused him of pushing her to the ground at a Kansas City bar decided not to press charges and failed to appear in three court hearings.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 06:27 PM
LJ sure is a role model, ain't he? One more distraction for an already struggling team.

Kansas City Chiefs running back Larry Johnson has been charged with simple assault for allegedly pushing a woman at a Kansas City nightclub in February, the third time he has faced assault charges against a woman.

Johnson, 28, was charged last month for a Feb. 24 incident at the Grand Emporium Saloon. A 26-year-old woman accused Johnson of pushing the side of her head with an open hand, telling her "don't touch me" as he made his way through the club.

Johnson is due to appear in Kansas City Municipal Court on Dec. 3 and faces a maximum jail term of six months and a $500 fine.

Capt. Rich Lockhart, spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department, said the charges were filed more than six months after the incident because the investigation worked around more pressing assault cases and detectives had trouble locating a witness.

Johnson was charged with felony aggravated assault and misdemeanor domestic battery in 2003 for allegedly waving a gun during an argument with a former girlfriend at his home. The charges were later dropped when he agreed to a domestic violence diversion program.

Charges against Johnson in 2005 were dropped after a woman who had accused him of pushing her to the ground at a Kansas City bar decided not to press charges and failed to appear in three court hearings.
Weird, not one conviction, Hmmmm! Don't make me list the police blotter from every player in the NFL....It would be rather lengthy!!!!!!

Bike
10-14-2008, 06:27 PM
I wish I had LJ's phone number so my kids could call him for advise. They won't listen to me.

chief31
10-15-2008, 02:27 AM
This is a ridiculous statement!!!! Teams improve their o lines every single year!!!! Trust me I know, I live in Az and watched the Cardinals do it this year!! They were terrible last year and now have a middle of the league O line. If LJ had a mediocre line and an OC that would give him the ball more than 7 times a game, he would have great numbers!!!! So, my point is that it doesn't have to take two or three years to fiz an O line!!!

Unless there are several holes, and zero depth. Then it might take years.

Weird, not one conviction, Hmmmm! Don't make me list the police blotter from every player in the NFL....It would be rather lengthy!!!!!!

Seriously, LJ hasn't exactly bee any kind of model citizen. The fact that he paid some women to get them to drop their cases doesn't mean that he didn't do anything.

Yes, some people go after celebs for a quick payoff. There's no doubting that. But, if you know that, then you know that some celebs pay-off trouble.

If you are the kind of celeb who pays-off trouble, then you can expect more people to come looking for a pay-off.

I ceratinly don't know that he shoved this womans head, but I wouldn't put it past him. He has a reputation for thinking that he is better than everybody else. And this would certainly fall in line with that personality.

But we will probably never hear of this again, as he will likely throw some money at it, and it will be gone.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-15-2008, 04:54 AM
Chiefs RB Johnson reportedly to face assault charge in December

Johnson could be sentenced to six months in jail and a $500 fine if convicted.

And what does that have to do with us? The truth will come out. If he is guilty he has to pay the price and do the time. It might be what the chiefs need.

slc chief
10-15-2008, 07:41 AM

I DID NOT POST THAT STATEMENT GRBAC ORIGINALY POSTED IT THEM WORDS DID NOT COME OUT OF ME

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 09:59 AM
Unless there are several holes, and zero depth. Then it might take years.

Seriously, LJ hasn't exactly bee any kind of model citizen. The fact that he paid some women to get them to drop their cases doesn't mean that he didn't do anything.

Yes, some people go after celebs for a quick payoff. There's no doubting that. But, if you know that, then you know that some celebs pay-off trouble.

If you are the kind of celeb who pays-off trouble, then you can expect more people to come looking for a pay-off.

I ceratinly don't know that he shoved this womans head, but I wouldn't put it past him. He has a reputation for thinking that he is better than everybody else. And this would certainly fall in line with that personality.

But we will probably never hear of this again, as he will likely throw some money at it, and it will be gone.
I would bet 75% of cases brought against athletes or celebs end in some sort of out of court settlement for one reason or another!!!

Canada
10-15-2008, 11:26 AM

Up until recently OJ had no convictions either. hmmm...

I would bet 75% of cases brought against athletes or celebs end in some sort of out of court settlement for one reason or another!!!

Still does not mean he is innocent.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 12:01 PM

And your point???? The post was in regards to A TON and I mean A TON of athletes pay off people who bring cases against them. Some valid, most not in my opinion. Guilty? Maybe, maybe not but he is in the MAJORITY of athletes and celebs paying people off so he is no different than any of them.

Great attitude, no. Roll model, no. However, the last time I checked, teams don't pay athletes to be roll models for my kids. That's my job. They pay them to help that team win games because in pro sports, it's all about the all mighty dollar! Owners and athletes alike are only worried about the money and winning makes money! People need to quit worrying about their kids taking after a pro athlete and worry about the job they are doing at home!

Canada
10-15-2008, 12:21 PM

And your point???? The post was in regards to A TON and I mean A TON of athletes pay off people who bring cases against them. Some valid, most not in my opinion. Guilty? Maybe, maybe not but he is in the MAJORITY of athletes and celebs paying people off so he is no different than any of them.

Great attitude, no. Roll model, no. However, the last time I checked, teams don't pay athletes to be roll models for my kids. That's my job. They pay them to help that team win games because in pro sports, it's all about the all mighty dollar! Owners and athletes alike are only worried about the money and winning makes money! People need to quit worrying about their kids taking after a pro athlete and worry about the job they are doing at home!

So then it is OK for LJ to behave this way cause everyone else is doing it? Is that you argument?

And I am not sure if the role model thing was directed towards me but my kids could not care less about LJ, nevermind what he does off the field. I wouldn't worry too much about anyones kids wanting to be like LJ.

m0ef0e
10-15-2008, 12:26 PM
LJ should have made sure she would never talk. This is what happens when you leave loose ends. But that's what makes LJ a good guy and me a cold-blooded mercenary.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 12:31 PM
So then it is OK for LJ to behave this way cause everyone else is doing it? Is that you argument?

And I am not sure if the role model thing was directed towards me but my kids could not care less about LJ, nevermind what he does off the field. I wouldn't worry too much about anyones kids wanting to be like LJ.
No, doesn't make it right but why blast one guy and not the rest of the guys that are in or have been in the same situation? It happens all the time!

The kids thing wasn't directed toward you per say, it was directed at those in this and other threads who have whined about LJ being a roll model or a good citizen and all that crap!

Canada
10-15-2008, 12:37 PM
No, doesn't make it right but why blast one guy and not the rest of the guys that are in or have been in the same situation? It happens all the time!

The kids thing wasn't directed toward you per say, it was directed at those in this and other threads who have whined about LJ being a roll model or a good citizen and all that crap!

Because the thread is Titled: Larry Johnson in Trouble. Not Larry Johnson and a bunch of other guys are in trouble.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 12:49 PM
Because the thread is Titled: Larry Johnson in Trouble. Not Larry Johnson and a bunch of other guys are in trouble.
I guess I will have to start a thread about each individual who has encountered the same problems to get my point across then.

Canada
10-15-2008, 01:09 PM
I guess I will have to start a thread about each individual who has encountered the same problems to get my point across then.

I get your point. LJ does it but so does everyone else so lets talk about them and not LJ. I do not care if everyone else is doing it, LJ is still being an a$$.

m0ef0e
10-15-2008, 01:25 PM
That chick's full of it.

Dyno-Mite
10-15-2008, 01:38 PM

There was a error typed into the post because I never mentioned the above quote.
SLC Chief mentioned the above statement.I don't agree with whats listed above either.It doesn't take 2 or 3 years to fix a o-line but it seems like we are a year away finished with the o-line problems.B-dub,Albert and Niswanger.Now Niswanger has a great shot at being one of the better elite centers in this league.Herb Taylor can hold it down on the right.We need 1 more key guy for Larry.Forget Jones and McInstosh.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-15-2008, 01:49 PM

OJ was guilty as sin for killing his wife and her lover; unfortunately he had a charisamatic personality and lovely career that made the jury let him off.

m0ef0e
10-15-2008, 01:51 PM
There was a error typed into the post because I never mentioned the above quote.
SLC Chief mentioned the above statement.I don't agree with whats listed above either.It doesn't take 2 or 3 years to fix a o-line but it seems like we are a year away finished with the o-line problems.B-dub,Albert and Niswanger.Now Niswanger has a great shot at being one of the better elite centers in this league.Herb Taylor can hold it down on the right.We need 1 more key guy for Larry.Forget Jones and McInstosh.

Move Taylor to the right and Mac into guard. Jones is a waste of space.

Dyno-Mite
10-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Hell yeah Jones is a waste of space.McIntosh wouldn't be the appropiate right guard for us but he should just only for the remainder of the season because Jones sucks that badly.I knew I was right before the season started when I mentioned that on a certain post that Jones suck.Herb has the tools to be a very successful offensive lineman for us.Teammates were mentioining that he studies opponents extremely hard every day and does exclusive research on key techniques on a nonstop every day and every hour basis.The part that definitely caught me was when they mentioned that he reminds them of Will Shields.

wolfpack
10-15-2008, 04:06 PM
sometimes i wonder if hermmie and his flunkies are watching the same game as the rest of the world. can he not see taylor would fit at the RT better than macinsack. plus he`s young.

m0ef0e
10-15-2008, 04:10 PM
sometimes i wonder if hermmie and his flunkies are watching the same game as the rest of the world. can he not see taylor would fit at the RT better than macinsack. plus he`s young.

Herm's greatest fault as a coach is his unwillingness to make the personnel decisions that gives your team the best chance to win. This situation parallels the Huard/Green debacle that was our last playoff game. He is loyal to players to a fault. If the guy isn't getting it done, you have to try something else. You play to win the game, Herm.

Bike
10-16-2008, 11:34 AM

You mean you are a role model for your kids, Drunker Hillbilly?

Drunker Hillbilly
10-16-2008, 03:07 PM
You mean you are a role model for your kids, Drunker Hillbilly?
I absolutely am! Are you questioning this? If your referring to the name, my kids don't care about this site and do not look at it for that matter. It's just a name. And yourself? Roll model to anyone but yourself?

Bike
10-17-2008, 01:07 AM
I absolutely am! Are you questioning this? If your referring to the name, my kids don't care about this site and do not look at it for that matter. It's just a name. And yourself? Roll model to anyone but yourself?
Probably not! And yep I was referring to your name. I was just ribbin' ya. Thanks for the insult just the same...

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 09:35 AM
Probably not! And yep I was referring to your name. I was just ribbin' ya. Thanks for the insult just the same...
No insult but when you ask a question like that you have to expect something.....

Hayvern
10-17-2008, 09:59 AM

Sorry, LJ is a Chief, and as such he is the one that is reflecting poorly against OUR team. Yeah Jones is an A$$, but he is not a Chief so why would I care about his stupid antics.

Johnson, by mere fact that he is playing on the best team in the league, deserves our ridicule and will get it no matter what the other players in the league are doing.

Like my mother said, if your fellow Professional Football Players all jumped off a bridge, would you do it to?

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Sorry, LJ is a Chief, and as such he is the one that is reflecting poorly against OUR team. Yeah Jones is an A$$, but he is not a Chief so why would I care about his stupid antics.

Johnson, by mere fact that he is playing on the best team in the league, deserves our ridicule and will get it no matter what the other players in the league are doing.

Like my mother said, if your fellow Professional Football Players all jumped off a bridge, would you do it to?
I think the organization is reflecting poorly on the organization right now! They made their bed and are now sleeping in it!!! The front office deserves everything they are getting. The fans don't and some of the players don't but you and everyone else alike would be pissed to play on this team right now if we were professional football players.

chief31
10-18-2008, 11:31 AM
I think the organization is reflecting poorly on the organization right now! They made their bed and are now sleeping in it!!! The front office deserves everything they are getting. The fans don't and some of the players don't but you and everyone else alike would be pissed to play on this team right now if we were professional football players.

Hey guys, When you quote someone, while you are typing a response, look at the beginning of the quote, for two names to be in these...[]

Get rid of the one that doesn't belong. That should fix the crazy mis-quoting effect.

I think it should all be fixed now. I went back and edited some things.