PDA

View Full Version : What is Herms winning percentage? What is Carls' winning percentage in the play offs

Chief_kickingtale
10-14-2008, 11:27 AM
ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!:beer: :mob:

Bike
10-14-2008, 11:51 AM
OK genius. Nobody here has ever asked that question.

Chief_kickingtale
10-14-2008, 12:40 PM
Sorry, I don't live on this site. Some people have to work!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 12:42 PM
Work is overrated!!!!

slc chief
10-14-2008, 12:43 PM

i know it sucks not aplayoff win since joe montana for crappy carl and i do not think herm has ever been taken serious in the playoffs by an opposing team's cordinators

Chief_kickingtale
10-14-2008, 12:51 PM
Nice coaching job Herm did with the Chiefs last playoff game!

Work is overrated, but my wife likes the paycheck.

Canada
10-14-2008, 02:05 PM

F@$k you. I am on here a lot and I work two jobs. I guess that kinda makes you the deadbeat!!

jerhart
10-14-2008, 02:37 PM
F@ you. I am on here a lot and I work two jobs. I guess that kinda makes you the deadbeat!!
:funnypost:

Bike
10-14-2008, 03:13 PM
F@ you. I am on here a lot and I work two jobs. I guess that kinda makes you the deadbeat!!
Ha ha!!:lol: One job for bills, one job for beers!!
Sh!t, I said bills. Dammit, I said it again.:mob:
I didn't mean fubbalo...

chief31
10-15-2008, 04:02 AM

I know. I am at work right now. :D

IlovetheChiefs
10-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Nice coaching job Herm did with the Chiefs last playoff game!

Work is overrated, but my wife likes the paycheck.

Another one to say congratulations (no NOT condolences!) to on having a wife. :)

I am on here a lot and I work two jobs.

I know. I am at work right now. :D

I always envy you people who are able to get online at the workplace. I've never been able to do that, even on breaks. One of these days I'll have to get my own little portable gadget. That's what some have at my job (well, mostly cell phones actually that have some internet access too).

Chief_kickingtale
10-15-2008, 01:12 PM

Well Canada, I guess if you can cut hair in the morning and do your *******at night at the "******** and still have time to get on this site. More power to ya!

Canada
10-15-2008, 01:16 PM
Well Canada, I guess if you can cut hair in the morning and do your nails at night at the " club" and still have time to get on this site. More power to ya!

Sorry...hasn't your wife told you to be at work. Or are you allowed to have a little computer time now.

Chief_kickingtale
10-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Sorry...hasn't your wife told you to be at work. Or are you allowed to have a little computer time now.

Don't be jealous.

Canada
10-15-2008, 01:25 PM
Don't be jealous.

Is all this because of that PM you sent me asking to meet discreetly? I see your plan, you call me gay and then all the focus will be off you and your "family" will never know.

Chief_kickingtale
10-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Is all this because of that PM you sent me asking to meet discreetly? I see your plan, you call me gay and then all the focus will be off you and your "family" will never know. You secret is safe with me! wink wink

My suggestion would be to seek help!

Canada
10-15-2008, 01:32 PM
My suggestion would be to seek help!

I do get help. :bananen_smilies046: