PDA

View Full Version : glen dorsey

slc chief
10-14-2008, 12:07 PM
i know it is way to early to make judgemant but was he worth the no5 pick he has 15 tackles 1forced fumbles and 0 sacks for the year i know it will take time for him to adjust like demorio williams but so far what are your opinions of him i know our run d has not vastly improved yet

Bike
10-14-2008, 12:21 PM
I am hoping he will break out after bye week!!

YZILLA
10-14-2008, 12:24 PM
I think by this time next season we will be thanking teh stars we have him.Rookies are usually not huge factors . Give him a year of growth and and offseason of NFL Style Workout regiments and he will be tearing it up next season. Look at Tank and Turk . They have grown so much from last season to this season.

Chief_kickingtale
10-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Its not like anyone is doing anything on that line. How many sacks do the chiefs have total? 3 sacks total in 5 games! Remeber the days of DT and Oneil? Hell DT had more sacks in a game then this bunch will in 10 games!

nigeriannightmare
10-14-2008, 11:20 PM
i know it is way to early to make judgemant but was he worth the no5 pick he has 15 tackles 1forced fumbles and 0 sacks for the year i know it will take time for him to adjust like demorio williams but so far what are your opinions of him i know our run d has not vastly improved yet

I think during the Atlanta game we saw what Dorsey is gonna do. I think he's gonna be a monster and as he learns, adjusts, gels with the others things are gonna be great. I think the defense is on its way, the offense is another story.

wolfpack
10-14-2008, 11:46 PM
most DT`S take 2 to 3 years to get going.

chief31
10-15-2008, 03:36 AM
I still have plenty of hope for him.

But if he never becomes more than what he has been so far, then this will rival the Ryan Simms pick.

jerhart
10-15-2008, 07:17 AM

Is anyone on our offense playing like a 1st round draft pick?

Give them some time.

Three7s
10-15-2008, 07:54 AM
15 tackles and a forced fumble is pretty good for a rookie.

Coach
10-15-2008, 11:27 PM
Way to early to tell. I think he will be a very good player eventually.

Sn@keIze
10-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Remember Mario Williams taken b4 Reggie Bush.

Reggie took right off while Mario struggled.

Marios 2nd season tho proved that he was a good pick and what the Texans wanted.

Seek
10-16-2008, 09:13 AM
I think he needs help on the D-line. Tamba just isn't Tamba, Turk and Tyler aren't really forcing any attention from the offense so they can easily double team Dorsey.

I think Dorsey would have been much better if he had Jared Allen next to him.

jerhart
10-16-2008, 09:25 AM
Is anyone on our offense playing like a 1st round draft pick?

Give them some time.

yaaaaa.....that was suppose to be Defense....not offense. :toast2:

Sn@keIze
10-16-2008, 01:27 PM
I think he needs help on the D-line. Tamba just isn't Tamba, Turk and Tyler aren't really forcing any attention from the offense so they can easily double team Dorsey.

I think Dorsey would have been much better if he had Jared Allen next to him.Ya im much more disappointed with Tamba. Hes not playing like the 1st rounder that he should be.