PDA

View Full Version : NO WORDS NEEDED; THE DCS-Made Image That SAYS IT ALL.

Darth CarlSatan
10-14-2008, 01:59 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/COWHERPOWER.png

Bike
10-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Nice!

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
10-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Oh Hell Yeah Thats What I Been Saying! Or Even Holmgren Would Be Good!

Bike
10-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Nah. We want Cowher!!!

Three7s
10-14-2008, 07:19 PM
Holmgren's offensive style requires a star QB like he had with Favre, something we don't have. Proof that Hasselback stinks. He wouldn't do too well here.

Darth CarlSatan
10-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Holmgren's offensive style requires a star QB like he had with Favre, something we don't have. Proof that Hasselback stinks. He wouldn't do too well here.

With the exception of Len and Montana, I don't think this franchise has ever placed the proper premium on getting a great quarterback!
One old-timer told me we passed on Marino back in the day( WTF?! )!!!

Current-day Miami didn't have nearly as good a draft as we did, but they damn sure made the right moves in all the other aspects of their "rebuilding"-process!

Cowher is a great fit for Kansas City, and he knows how to get his guys fired-up, and keep them fired-up. He's an enigmatic type of guy, and that's what these kids need.

Bike
10-14-2008, 08:03 PM
With the exception of Len and Montana, I don't think this franchise has ever placed the proper premium on getting a great quarterback!
One old-timer told me we passed on Marino back in the day( WTF?! )!!!

Current-day Miami didn't have nearly as good a draft as we did, but they damn sure made the right moves in all the other aspects of their "rebuilding"-process!

Cowher is a great fit for Kansas City, and he knows how to get his guys fired-up, and keep them fired-up. He's an enigmatic type of guy, and that's what these kids need.
This goes without saying, but Carl Peterson aint no Bill Parcels.

Darth CarlSatan
10-14-2008, 08:18 PM
This goes without saying, but Carl Peterson aint no Bill Parcels.

If you or anyone else want's to pray about something regarding this team, you should pray that Clark and Jones become Texas golf-buddies. Yesterday.

nigeriannightmare
10-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Do you tnink Cowher will come here if Peterson is still here, I still think we're stuck with Herm, even if we go 1-15, which astounds me. So sad. so very very sad. I can't believe he isn't even on the hot seat yet. WTF!!!!

Bike
10-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Do you tnink Cowher will come here if Peterson is still here, I still think we're stuck with Herm, even if we go 1-15, which astounds me. So sad. so very very sad. I can't believe he isn't even on the hot seat yet. WTF!!!!
All in good time, my friend. All in good time.
Tomorrow works for me....

Darth CarlSatan
10-14-2008, 09:02 PM

As surely as my brain literally weeps and loses cell-count every time that Mannequin opens her mouth, Bill Cowher WILL BE the Chiefs New Head Coach in 2010!!!
:lol::lol::lol:

( Oh Yeah; I DID just go there! )

chief31
10-15-2008, 03:49 AM
I have been steering this band-wagon since Cowher retired.

He is the first listing on my Chiefs Wish List.

The second thing on that list is Michael Oher/Eugene Monroe.

Monroe could come in and send Albert right back to RG, where he forced him to in college.

Nothing against Albert, but he was the top OG prospect in the nation. I would love to see him go back in there, at the same time as gaining a top-notch LOT prospect.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-15-2008, 04:16 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

That guy I like! He has such a cool personality even though he was bounced from team to team. Is he any good as a coach?

Darth CarlSatan
10-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Yes he is. He took a slightly above average Steelers Team to a Super Bowl Victory.
He's a field general and a motivator.

chief31
10-18-2008, 01:09 PM
That guy I like! He has such a cool personality even though he was bounced from team to team. Is he any good as a coach?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=101983&postcount=18