PDA

View Full Version : gonzo is staying

slc chief
10-14-2008, 04:27 PM
well the trade deadline has came and gone and tony is not going anywhere the big news of the day was roy williams to dallas (who cares)but for tony i kind of feel bad he wanted it pretty bad and carl denied

wolfpack
10-14-2008, 04:32 PM
surtain,harris and lj are all still chiefs. LJ `s trail for slapping that woman hurt him.

Bike
10-14-2008, 04:38 PM
Carl could care a less about Tony or any other player on this team. All he cares about is his wallet and the bottom line.

slc chief
10-14-2008, 04:40 PM
Carl could care a less about Tony or any other player on this team. All he cares about is his wallet and the bottom line.

well said

IlovetheChiefs
10-14-2008, 04:48 PM
Whew, what a relief he is staying. I would have been said to see him go. Today at work a few Eagles fans were gloating to me in anticipation of thinking the Eagles might acquire TG. That would have really depressed me! (Whitlock had it right the other day when he said Andy Reid and the Eagles executives insist on giving Donovan McNabb bums to throw to. The Eagles do lead the league in most dropped passes. And T.O. was really their only elite receiver of this whole Andy Reid decade).

This is good news to come home to. :)

Bike
10-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Definetely good news for us fans. Bad news for Tony.

wolfpack
10-14-2008, 04:59 PM
the cowgirls sure gave alot for williams

greg3564
10-14-2008, 05:10 PM
The writing is on the wall...Either Tony retires at the end of this season or he moves on to another team in the off season. I think Tony sent a pretty clear signal to management that he isn't sticking around.

Bike
10-14-2008, 05:18 PM
The writing is on the wall...Either Tony retires at the end of this season or he moves on to another team in the off season. I think Tony sent a pretty clear signal to management that he isn't sticking around.
I agree. Tony is the consumate professional, though. I think he'll play as hard as he ever has even though he will probably not be a Chief at the end of this year.
BTW Greg, looking forward to the game next saturday!!:bananen_smilies046:

greg3564
10-14-2008, 05:30 PM
BTW Greg, looking forward to the game next saturday!!:bananen_smilies046:

Yeah, I think Texas is playing a high school scrimmage or something. :lol: Hey, we're number 1 in the mid-season since like 1988, so I gotta take the opportunity to run just a little smack. It may not last long in the Big 12. With the exception of Texas A&M, the Big 12 is damn tough this year.

Bike
10-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I think Texas is playing a high school scrimmage or something. :lol: Hey, we're number 1 in the mid-season since like 1988, so I gotta take the opportunity to run just a little smack. It may not last long in the Big 12. With the exception of Texas A&M, the Big 12 is damn tough this year.
McCoy looks like the real thing to me. It'll be fun watching these 2 qb's in Austin...

mudslapper
10-14-2008, 05:43 PM
didn't Tony sign a contract extension though?

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 05:47 PM
didn't Tony sign a contract extension though?
Definitley not. He will not be a Chief next year!

greg3564
10-14-2008, 06:06 PM
McCoy looks like the real thing to me. It'll be fun watching these 2 qb's in Austin...

I look forward to Saturday games. Sunday games, this year not so much. :D

Drunker Hillbilly
10-14-2008, 06:09 PM
I host the Texas Exes alumni at one of my bars here in Az. Usually between 75 and 150 for every game. I think we had 200 for the OU game. This week may be the same. One thing is for sure, if they keep winning, every game gets bigger and bigger!!! BRUTAL schedule they have eh???

Bike
10-14-2008, 06:12 PM
Big 12 no picnic this year!!

greg3564
10-14-2008, 06:16 PM
I host the Texas Exes alumni at one of my bars here in Az. Usually between 75 and 150 for every game. I think we had 200 for the OU game. This week may be the same. One thing is for sure, if they keep winning, every game gets bigger and bigger!!! BRUTAL schedule they have eh???

Schedule is very tough. But every one of those games is winnable. The toughest game will be against Texas Tech in Lubbock. If it were a home game I would be worried. But Tech is good and Lubbock is a hostile stadium. Away game in Kansas will be hard too. I think Texas will go undefeated this year.

Bike
10-14-2008, 06:53 PM
the cowgirls sure gave alot for williams
Yeah. Cowgirls giving up a 1st, 3rd, and 6th picks in 09 for Williams. And the best we got offered for Tony is a 6th? Tony aint that used up. He could step in and help any contending team get to the superbowl. I suspect a lot has to do with nobody wanting to deal with King Carl. What an a$$.

Wski Girl
10-14-2008, 07:19 PM
Im sad Tony is with management that doesnt appriciate him, but we know that his fans do!! I love Tony I think its good he's staying. I just wish he could finish his career with a superbowl win.

Three7s
10-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Yeah. Cowgirls giving up a 1st, 3rd, and 6th picks in 09 for Williams. And the best we got offered for Tony is a 6th? Tony aint that used up. He could step in and help any contending team get to the superbowl. I suspect a lot has to do with nobody wanting to deal with King Carl. What an a$$.
I heard that the Giants offered a 4th at the last minute and Carl didn't take it.

Bike
10-14-2008, 07:44 PM
I heard that the Giants offered a 4th at the last minute and Carl didn't take it.
I hate to sound selfish, but I'm glad Tony is still here. The best tight end to ever play the game with a lot of gas still in the tank is worth more than a 4th round pick. I'm happy for the fans of KC that Tony is still here.
On the other hand, If the King really appreciated Tonys' contribution to this team these past 12 years, he would had let Tony have his wish and let him go to NY.
So, as always, the King is supposedly doing whats best for the organization, not for an individual player.
Carl is still an a$$. He should had allowed Tony go get the ring he deserves. He's made much worse personnel mistakes than letting Tony go for a 4th round pick.

Three7s
10-14-2008, 07:53 PM
I hate to sound selfish, but I'm glad Tony is still here. The best tight end to ever play the game with a lot of gas still in the tank is worth more than a 4th round pick. I'm happy for the fans of KC that Tony is still here.
On the other hand, If the King really appreciated Tonys' contribution to this team these past 12 years, he would had let Tony have his wish and let him go to NY.
So, as always, the King is supposedly doing whats best for the organization, not for an individual player.
Carl is still an a$$. He should had allowed Tony go get the ring he deserves. He's made much worse personnel mistakes than letting Tony go for a 4th round pick.
I was sort of mixed on it from the beginning. I felt that Gonzo is better than everyone thinks, not to mention that his performance hasn't dropped a bit, he is just triple covered and our QB is sacked before he even has a chance to get the ball. I would've thought about a 3rd and taken a 2nd, but I'm still glad Gonzo is a Chief!

Bike
10-14-2008, 07:58 PM
I was sort of mixed on it from the beginning. I felt that Gonzo is better than everyone thinks, not to mention that his performance hasn't dropped a bit, he is just triple covered and our QB is sacked before he even has a chance to get the ball. I would've thought about a 3rd and taken a 2nd, but I'm still glad Gonzo is a Chief!
2nd minimum IMO.

Darth CarlSatan
10-14-2008, 09:14 PM

WORD.

greg3564
10-14-2008, 09:18 PM

1st, 3rd and a 6th draft pick. Damn, I guess the Lions are getting serious.

YZILLA
10-14-2008, 11:42 PM
I read that harris got released ? anyone else post this first I havent actually checked but thats what I heard.

wolfpack
10-14-2008, 11:45 PM
harris got cut.

YZILLA
10-14-2008, 11:49 PM
http://www.bobgretz.com/chiefs-football/chiefs-waive-napoleon-harris.html

Sn@keIze
10-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Did any of you think CP would actually trade TG!!

TG sells tickets.

Darth CarlSatan
10-15-2008, 12:10 AM
Did any of you think CP would actually trade TG!!

TG sells tickets.

Dude, no one is selling tickets right now...:lol:

Sn@keIze
10-15-2008, 01:54 AM
What pisses me off is that we were offered a 3rd pick and CP turned it down.

CP should have enuf respect to grant TG wishes let hime go to a contender for a 3rd.

Darth CarlSatan
10-15-2008, 02:48 AM
What pisses me off is that we were offered a 3rd pick and CP turned it down.

CP should have enuf respect to grant TG wishes let hime go to a contender for a 3rd.

You know what? I'm gonna' say this:

Herm and Carl are good at ONE THING. It is their "Wonder Twin Powers"; working a draft. I'll gladly suffer through all of this other nonsense if I can get a repeat of the 2008 draft.
Ideally, they get to work the draft and then once the contracts are signed, Clark will burst through the door, SWAT team in tow, and show them the door( hey, I said ideally! ).
Realistically, you're gettin' one more year of this. Canada and I have been around the bend on this and we've both accepted our fate.
Great New Players, same ol' same ol' in the office, and PRAY for a 500 season to keep our young and future stars motivated and interested in STAYING Chiefs!

hardcorechiefsfan
10-15-2008, 03:10 AM
Definetely good news for us fans. Bad news for Tony.

It isn't good news for us, Bike; the fact that he is staying isn't going to change the fact that the chiefs are a sucky team that won't even be able to be a wild card this year much less be in the play-offs. Sure we will be seeing great catches only because he is an honorable man.We will be seeing a heart-broken man doing his obligations to the chiefs.

chief31
10-15-2008, 03:13 AM
Whew, what a relief he is staying. I would have been said to see him go. Today at work a few Eagles fans were gloating to me in anticipation of thinking the Eagles might acquire TG. That would have really depressed me! (Whitlock had it right the other day when he said Andy Reid and the Eagles executives insist on giving Donovan McNabb bums to throw to. The Eagles do lead the league in most dropped passes. And T.O. was really their only elite receiver of this whole Andy Reid decade).

This is good news to come home to. :)

And T.O. is usaully a league-leader in dropped passes, isn't he?

You know what? I'm gonna' say this:

Herm and Carl are good at ONE THING. It is their "Wonder Twin Powers"; working a draft. I'll gladly suffer through all of this other nonsense if I can get a repeat of the 2008 draft.
Ideally, they get to work the draft and then once the contracts are signed, Clark will burst through the door, SWAT team in tow, and show them the door( hey, I said ideally! ).
Realistically, you're gettin' one more year of this. Canada and I have been around the bend on this and we've both accepted our fate.
Great New Players, same ol' same ol' in the office, and PRAY for a 500 season to keep our young and future stars motivated and interested in STAYING Chiefs!

In order to have another draft like '08, you will have to give away our most promising player. And since the numbers aren't very 'awe inspiring' from DJ, and D-Bos numbers aren't outrageous, I assume that we would have to give them both away.

Be careful what you wish for.:D

Darth CarlSatan
10-15-2008, 03:19 AM

In order to have another draft like '08, you will have to give away our most promising player. And since the numbers aren't very 'awe inspiring' from DJ, and D-Bos numbers aren't outrageous, I assume that we would have to give them both away.

Be careful what you wish for.:D

You don't think they're holding LJ to be that card to someone desperate enough to take hin?

hardcorechiefsfan
10-15-2008, 03:29 AM
You don't think they're holding LJ to be that card to someone desperate enough to take hin?

Anyone is :welcome: to take LJ. I won't shed any tears for him.

chief31
10-15-2008, 03:29 AM

Nope. They are holding him because he is stuck deep down in their throats. They took a mouthful, and have been unable to swallow.

Sorry for any unsavory images that you might conjur from that. :D

hardcorechiefsfan
10-15-2008, 03:34 AM
There is no way I would want to choke on him, he isn't worth dying over. Doesn't anyone but me realize this?? Get rid of him cheap, just do it without thinking of his contract. Bless some idiot team with him for free!

chief31
10-15-2008, 03:39 AM
There is no way I would want to choke on him, he isn't worth dying over. Doesn't anyone but me realize this?? Get rid of him cheap, just do it without thinking of his contract. Bless some idiot team with him for free!

Unfortunately, I believe he has plenty of value to most teams. I think he could be extremely productive, with a good offense.

But I don't see him doing anything here for the next season and a half. By then, he will be ready to pack his bags anyway.

My hope is, that he will realize that this offense isn't going to help his career, and he will accept a renegotiation for a lighter caontract, just so he can go somewhere else.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-15-2008, 04:29 AM
Unfortunately, I believe he has plenty of value to most teams. I think he could be extremely productive, with a good offense.

When I think about it, I suppose that he has value but it doesn't mean I like him.

My hope is, that he will realize that this offense isn't going to help his career...

...if he doesn't know it now.

IlovetheChiefs
10-15-2008, 09:46 AM

Ha yeah that's right. So even though T.O. gave the '04 Eagles a boost for a change in having a wideout threat (and led to the Eagles finally making the Super Bowl [although TO was out injured for like 7 games including the playoffs]) even he drops a fairly high amount. Wide receivers and the Philadelphia Eagles make as good a mix as beer and ice. :bananen_smilies046:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 10:04 AM

But I don't see him doing anything here for the next season and a half. By then, he will be ready to pack his bags anyway.

My hope is, that he will realize that this offense isn't going to help his career, and he will accept a renegotiation for a lighter caontract, just so he can go somewhere else.
Now this is funny chief31!!!!!!!!!!!! Accept a renegotiation??????????? After the hold out?????? HAAAA HHAAAAAAAAAA!!! Will Never happen!!!!!:yahoo:

IlovetheChiefs
10-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Now this is funny chief31!!!!!!!!!!!! Accept a renegotiation??????????? After the hold out?????? HAAAA HHAAAAAAAAAA!!! Will Never happen!!!!!:yahoo:

All them many punctuation marks gave me a hearty belly laugh too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Bike
10-15-2008, 10:49 AM
I heard that the King offered up the 3rd, and after at least 2 teams contacted him about it , he changed it to the 2nd!! Talk about a complete a$$!! Its no wonder nobody will deal with the King...

Bike
10-15-2008, 11:06 AM

Have to disagree with you on this one. I think LJ has absolutely no value to nobody. He has a sh!t attitude, is not a team player, runs into his own linemen and falls down, a consumate complainer, transfers blame for his inadaquate performance to his teammates, doesn't block for sh!t, doesn't finish plays, doesn't contribute sh!t to the community in which he lives, beats women, a locker room cancer, and far from being any kind of a role model for any kids that might be watching him. I'm sure I missed some things, but I think you get my point (IMHO).
Other than that, he's ok in my book...

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Have to disagree with you on this one. I think LJ has absolutely no value to nobody. He has a sh!t attitude, is not a team player, runs into his own linemen and falls down, a consumate complainer, transfers blame for his inadaquate performance to his teammates, doesn't block for sh!t, doesn't finish plays, doesn't contribute sh!t to the community in which he lives, beats women, a locker room cancer, and far from being any kind of a role model for any kids that might be watching him. I'm sure I missed some things, but I think you get my point (IMHO).
Other than that, he's ok in my book...
WOW! Sounds like you just described 50% of the league! You will be pissed if he ends up in Denver rollin all over the Chiefs!

Bike
10-15-2008, 12:04 PM
WOW! Sounds like you just described 50% of the league! You will be pissed if he ends up in Denver rollin all over the Chiefs!
No I won't!! I will be elated to be rid if this clown. I don't care where he goes.....
50 Percent of the league? What, the California penal league? 5 percent would be more accurate...

Darth CarlSatan
10-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Nope. They are holding him because he is stuck deep down in their throats. They took a mouthful, and have been unable to swallow.

Sorry for any unsavory images that you might conjur from that. :D

Well, that was lovely! :lol::lol::lol:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 12:12 PM
No I won't!! I will be elated to be rid if this clown. I don't care where he goes.....
50 Percent of the league? What, the California penal league? 5 percent would be more accurate...
First, if he went to Denver, he would go for 100 EVERY SINGLE time he played us! Second, half of the Bengals contributed to this last year! That has to be atleast 1/2 a percent! It happens soooooo often and you know it. I bet it happens twice if not more than what the public actually hears about!

Bike
10-15-2008, 12:22 PM
First, if he went to Denver, he would go for 100 EVERY SINGLE time he played us! Second, half of the Bengals contributed to this last year! That has to be atleast 1/2 a percent! It happens soooooo often and you know it. I bet it happens twice if not more than what the public actually hears about!
Impossible for LJ to go to Denver. Shanahan doesn't buy rb's. He's taken donks to 4 superbowls with this phylosophy....

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 12:35 PM
Impossible for LJ to go to Denver. Shanahan doesn't buy rb's. He's taken donks to 4 superbowls with this phylosophy....
Understood but you aren't diagreeing with what I said I see. He would go for 100 EVERY game if he went to the Raiders too!! Al DOES buy RB's!! The point is that if he were on a different team with a better O line (which is any other team in football) he would dominate the Chiefs and you wouldn't be happy about that which i believe is what you had originally said. You would be happy for him to go somewhere else.

Darth CarlSatan
10-15-2008, 12:38 PM
Understood but you aren't diagreeing with what I said I see. He would go for 100 EVERY game if he went to the Raiders too!! Al DOES buy RB's!! The point is that if he were on a different team with a better O line (which is any other team in football) he would dominate the Chiefs and you wouldn't be happy about that which i believe is what you had originally said. You would be happy for him to go somewhere else.

Al should buy some new Depends; I can smell his stink all the way from Oakland.:D:D:D

Canada
10-15-2008, 12:39 PM

Funny how you assume he would do so well there and we could not possibly improve enough to stop him.

m0ef0e
10-15-2008, 12:40 PM
LJ will not go to a division rival. Not even Carl is that stupid.

The faders... have DMC and Fargas still. They wouldn't want to pay LJ and probably don't have enough money left to pay him anyway after blowing their wad on injury-prone, underachieving free agents last offseason.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 12:51 PM
Funny how you assume he would do so well there and we could not possibly improve enough to stop him.
Funny how you didn't disagree.

Canada
10-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Funny how you didn't disagree.

My lack of interest in a thread does not mean I agree or disagree with anything you say. I did however think my subtle comment about us improving would have tipped you off as to how I felt about the comment. :D

Darth CarlSatan
10-15-2008, 01:16 PM
My lack of interest in a thread does not mean I agree or disagree with anything you say. I did however think my subtle comment about us improving would have tipped you off as to how I felt about the comment. :D

(Theme from Rocky fires up, Darth CarlSatan stands at the ready in Canada's corner)

"You're gonna' eat lightning, and CRAP THUNDER"!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-15-2008, 04:35 PM
No tip needed. I know how you feel but I would think that one with such a lack of interest would not have as many post in this particular thread as you do!!:11:

hung lo
10-15-2008, 11:20 PM
I wrote about this in my blog. check it out; PM me if you're interested.

chief31
10-16-2008, 08:40 AM

It isn't impossible for him to get tired of running behind our o-line and agree to a paycut in the interest of going to a better team.

Unlikely? Certainly.

Impossible? No.:D

Bike
10-16-2008, 11:43 AM
I don't care!!!!! If Carolina's D can hold LJ to 7 yards, no reason we can't! After all, nobody has the perfect offensive line. A good rb adjusts to the strenghts of his teammates and keeps his mouth shut. Get LJ outa here!!!

Seek
10-16-2008, 12:34 PM
Definitley not. He will not be a Chief next year!

That is not guaranteed. After how this fell down. I fully expect TG to be traded in the off season or he will just retire.

At this point in time, I think a third was worth more than enough for 11 games.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-16-2008, 03:13 PM
That is not guaranteed. After how this fell down. I fully expect TG to be traded in the off season or he will just retire.

At this point in time, I think a third was worth more than enough for 11 games.
Uhhhh, I think thats what I said. "He will not be a Chief next year".

Drunker Hillbilly
10-16-2008, 03:15 PM
I don't care!!!!! If Carolina's D can hold LJ to 7 yards, no reason we can't! After all, nobody has the perfect offensive line. A good rb adjusts to the strenghts of his teammates and keeps his mouth shut. Get LJ outa here!!!
Tough to adjust when there are no strengths on the O line!! To compare the Chiefs run defense to anyone else in the league is funny though!! Good one!

YZILLA
10-16-2008, 03:54 PM
I read that we actually were gonna get a second and sixth offer from the eagles but they gave up after all the BS Carl was putting all the teams through. They thought it was more than they wanted to deal with . They recieved offers from buffalo, New York, Philly, Arizona, and Green Bay. I also read that at the end of the season we might be bringing in Marty Schottenheimer to be the GM and we were going to approach Cowher to be head coach . Hoping we could persuade him to leave his job at cbs.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-16-2008, 03:56 PM
I read that we actually were gonna get a second and sixth offer from the eagles but they gave up after all the BS Carl was putting all the teams through. They thought it was more than they wanted to deal with . They recieved offers from buffalo, New York, Philly, Arizona, and Green Bay. I also read that at the end of the season we might be bringing in Marty Schottenheimer to be the GM and we were going to approach Cowher to be head coach . Hoping we could persuade him to leave his job at cbs.
Boy I tell ya, that 2nd to last sentence would be a great thing in my eyes!!!! Where did you read this?

wolfpack
10-16-2008, 04:22 PM
i read that TG nixed the bills offer.

Canada
10-16-2008, 04:31 PM
i read that TG nixed the bills offer.

That's cause they suck!! :D

Drunker Hillbilly
10-16-2008, 04:49 PM
4-1 :D

Three7s
10-16-2008, 04:55 PM
More like he didn't wanna face the Chiefs. The Bills could, easily, beat the tar out of us.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-16-2008, 05:00 PM
More like he didn't wanna face the Chiefs. The Bills could, easily, beat the tar out of us.
He hates the Buffalo Bills. I think something to do with being so close to the border or something growin up as a kid. Not sure why he doesn't like the Buffalo Bills. The Buffalo Bills are playing a game in Canada this year I think. Canada should go see the Buffalo Bills when they visit his country.:D

Seek
10-16-2008, 05:04 PM
Uhhhh, I think thats what I said. "He will not be a Chief next year".

Wow, I feel stupid. You clearly stated that in your post. I was rushing to catch on some post because I haven't been on in a couple days and must have over looked that NOT.

I agree 100% with you. Thanks for correction.

YZILLA
10-16-2008, 07:04 PM
I also read he nixed an offer from Atlanta too?

hardcorechiefsfan
10-16-2008, 10:21 PM

In the first year of the youth movement, anyone could beat us.

garciakcfan
10-16-2008, 11:59 PM
Lol, as you all most of you know I live in fubbalo and do get a lot of crap right now for being a chiefs fan.. I had a lot of people come to me in the past couple of days pissed that Tony rejected the bills.... I love it.... I just keep telling them that he wanted to play for a contender not a pretender.. The radio was bashin on him pretty hard too... I just laughed... God I hope we kick their *** on november 23rd... Oh the bragging rights and smack talk for a couple of years would be great!!!!!!!!!!

Canada
10-17-2008, 08:10 AM
4-1 :D

If only those were the only #s that mattered. If you were a b-lls fan I am sure you would be rippin' them apart!! :bananen_smilies046:

Bike
10-17-2008, 09:13 AM
If only those were the only #s that mattered. If you were a b-lls fan I am sure you would be rippin' them apart!! :bananen_smilies046:
Fubbalo fans suck. I know. I was there in 96 and had beer dumped on us and was slurred the entire game. Fubbalo sucks a$$.

Canada
10-17-2008, 09:14 AM
Fubbalo fans suck. I know. I was there in 96 and had beer dumped on us and was slurred the entire game. Fubbalo sucks a$$.

Their fans are idiots!! Can't handle their beer. they throw it around the stadium and everyone wants to fight at the end. Don't get me wrong, I love punching b-lls fans but it gets annoying after a while.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 09:59 AM
Just about winning baby and they seem to be doing it right now so they are doing things 90% better than we are right now. What's your beef with the Buffalo Bills? Just because you don't like their fans you don't like the Buffalo Bills?

Bike
10-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Just about winning baby and they seem to be doing it right now so they are doing things 90% better than we are right now. What's your beef with the Buffalo Bills? Just because you don't like their fans you don't like the Buffalo Bills?
Fubbalo sucks. Maybe you should consider joining up on one of their sites. Sounds like you would make an excellent Fubbalo fan.

m0ef0e
10-17-2008, 03:22 PM
I also read he nixed an offer from Atlanta too?

I didn't see that one.

Canada
10-17-2008, 04:40 PM

Winning...barely...against sub par teams. Funny, you talk about how you don't want mediocrity anymore, but you sure do praise it when it is another team. :bananen_smilies046: I have plenty of reasons for not liking the b-lls. It does not really bother me to the point that you need to say their name 3 times every time you post, but if u gotta support your team then go for it!! :D

Darth CarlSatan
10-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Winning...barely...against sub par teams. Funny, you talk about how you don't want mediocrity anymore, but you sure do praise it when it is another team. :bananen_smilies046: I have plenty of reasons for not liking the b-lls. It does not really bother me to the point that you need to say their name 3 times every time you post, but if u gotta support your team then go for it!! :D

"No, no; Buffalo will NEVER win a Super Bowl as long as I'm alive"-Cigarette Smoking Man, X-Files.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 05:12 PM
Barely winning eh? That's what they are paid to do right? WIN. By 1 or by 100. If 4 and 1 is mediocrity, then I'm wrong, I want mediocrity!

Darth CarlSatan
10-17-2008, 06:08 PM

You wanna' know what I think about the Buffalo Bills?

I DON'T. That is one team that NEVER, EVER crosses my mind. And why should it?
Any conversation regarding the regular season Bills has exactly THIS effect on me:

Buffalo Fan: "Hey man, did you see the Buff"-
Me:"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
"Do you remember when Jim Kelly used to"-
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
"Let's go get some Buffalo Wings"
( D CarlSatan wakes from Buffalo Football Coma )
Me: "Huh? Did I miss something? "Wings eh? Cool".

THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

Buffalo New York:
Good for spicy chicken and
sissy girl-bands like the Goo-Goo Dolls.
Yep!
:D

Canada
10-17-2008, 06:47 PM
Barely winning eh? That's what they are paid to do right? WIN. By 1 or by 100. If 4 and 1 is mediocrity, then I'm wrong, I want mediocrity!

Head north, when u see the border to Canada, turn right and u will be in buffalo. You will fit right in with the rest of their idiot fans who only show up when they are winning!! :bananen_smilies046:

Seek
10-17-2008, 07:06 PM
"No, no; Buffalo will NEVER win a Super Bowl as long as I'm alive"-Cigarette Smoking Man, X-Files.

I am starting to think that way about the Chiefs.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 07:12 PM
Head north, when u see the border to Canada, turn right and u will be in buffalo. You will fit right in with the rest of their idiot fans who only show up when they are winning!! :bananen_smilies046:
Lets see, I've been a fan for about 10 years longer than you. I'm on this site and still watch every minute of every game. Have a game room in my house dedicated to the team, travel out of state every year for the last 10 to watch the Chiefs play in a stadium that is not Arrowhead and my family has been season ticket holders for over 25 years. The team is not winning and hasn't for years yet I'm still here looking for answers and arguing football with some tool who has no NFL where he lives. Hmmmm, weird!

Canada
10-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Lets see, I've been a fan for about 10 years longer than you. I'm on this site and still watch every minute of every game. Have a game room in my house dedicated to the team, travel out of state every year for the last 10 to watch the Chiefs play in a stadium that is not Arrowhead and my family has been season ticket holders for over 25 years. The team is not winning and hasn't for years yet I'm still here looking for answers and arguing football with some tool who has no NFL where he lives. Hmmmm, weird!

then y do u want to be a b-lls fan?

I wondered how long it was gonna take your inbreeding hick as$ to bring that up again. You are a joke. I am 29 mins from an NFL stadium moron. Learn a little bit about the world outside of your little piece of redneck heaven.

Darth CarlSatan
10-17-2008, 08:15 PM

I wondered how long it was gonna take your inbreeding hick as$ to bring that up again. You are a joke. I am 29 mins from an NFL stadium moron. Learn a little bit about the world outside of your little piece of redneck heaven.

It's gettin' hec-tic, gettin'WILD!
gettin' hec-tic, gettin' WILD!
LMAO!!!!!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 08:45 PM

I didn't ask how far an NFL stadium was but I did say there's no NFL where you live. True?

Canada
10-17-2008, 08:47 PM
I didn't ask how far an NFL stadium was but I did say there's no NFL where you live. True?

There is a game played there in a week or two is there not? Pay Attention moron!! TORONTO is in CANADA!!! :iamwithstupid:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 08:52 PM
There is a game played there in a week or two is there not? Pay Attention moron!! TORONTO is in CANADA!!! :iamwithstupid:
NFL stadium huh? Didn't know that. Ha Ha Ha

Canada
10-17-2008, 08:55 PM

NFL stadium huh? Didn't know that. Ha Ha Ha

So do you want a stadium now or no?

There is going to be NFL football in Toronto. Do you u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d that? I am going as slow as I can here.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 09:04 PM
So do you want a stadium now or no?

There is going to be NFL football in Toronto. Do you u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d that? I am going as slow as I can here.
Let see, how can we break it down here? No NFL where you live. Tell me the name of the NFL organization that resides in Canada today?

Canada
10-17-2008, 09:08 PM
Let see, how can we break it down here? No NFL where you live. Tell me the name of the NFL organization that resides in Canada today?

So how could I possibly know anything about that game they play over there in America...too bad all the TV and Radio waves stop at the border. I wonder if I will ever actually be able to see what them guys are doing on the field. I sure wish civilization would come to Canada. Dumba$$

But since you insist on breaking it down...there is an NFL team/franchise/stadium(fubbalo) where I live. Another on that is a 4 hour (Detroit) drive and another two that are about 3.5-4 (Pittsburg and Cleveland)hour drive. another 5hour drive to Cincy. There is also breaking news of a team that will be moving to Toronto Canada.
Soo...how much NFL football are you close to? The Cardinals? :sign0098:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 09:18 PM
So how could I possibly know anything about that game they play over there in America...too bad all the TV and Radio waves stop at the border. I wonder if I will ever actually be able to see what them guys are doing on the field. I sure wish civilization would come to Canada. Dumba$$

But since you insist on breaking it down...there is an NFL team/franchise/stadium(fubbalo) where I live. Another on that is a 4 hour (Detroit) drive and another two that are about 3.5-4 (Pittsburg and Cleveland)hour drive. another 5hour drive to Cincy. There is also breaking news of a team that will be moving to Toronto Canada.
Soo...how much NFL football are you close to? The Cardinals? :sign0098:
Where you live? Last time I checked Buffalo was in the U.S.. Let me get my map hang on.....Yep, in the U.S.. As for me, yes, the Cardinals, Chargers, Raiders, 49ers, Broncos all with in driving distance.

Canada
10-17-2008, 09:33 PM
Where you live? Last time I checked Buffalo was in the U.S.. Let me get my map hang on.....Yep, in the U.S.. As for me, yes, the Cardinals, Chargers, Raiders, 49ers, Broncos all with in driving distance.

Ok..so outside of the unprotected border that is 20 minutes from my house....what makes you sooooo much smarter? How is it football knowledge stops at an imaginary border? You can't seriously be this stupid. I mean I thought it was all jokes and sh!t but are you honestly this dumb? You are so vastly superior because you live in the US and I am 20 minutes from the US. That is what you are saying right? Get to the point of your comment, I have answered your question every possible way imaginable.

Darth CarlSatan
10-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Ok..so outside of the unprotected border that is 20 minutes from my house....what makes you sooooo much smarter? How is it football knowledge stops at an imaginary border? You can't seriously be this stupid. I mean I thought it was all jokes and sh!t but are you honestly this dumb? You are so vastly superior because you live in the US and I am 20 minutes from the US. That is what you are saying right? Get to the point of your comment, I have answered your question every possible way imaginable.

Ohhhh Can-a-da,
Low-er-ing The Boom!
:D:yahoo::bananen_smilies046:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 10:58 PM
No, no, not at all. You know everything about football, just ask you. I might be the most stupidest colledge gradute ever. Masster degre meens nothin.

chief31
10-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Come on guys! Lighten-up. You are both tools, and we all know that. Why bother pointing it out?:lol:

If someone hurls a personal attack at you, you can A.)Ignore it. B.) Report it. C.) Make an even bigger mess of things by flinging more poo back and waiting to receive your next insult.

Now, we have s*** all over the place. Who's gonna clean this mess up?

You are both drunk, and hundreds of miles away from each other. Just go outside and find some Bills/Cardinals fans to fight with, and get it all out.