PDA

View Full Version : Titan Fan

theartofwar
10-16-2008, 10:24 AM
Hello all, I'm a Titan fan but not here to talk any trash. Just wanted to come on and learn a bit more about the Chiefs.

I think your fans are awesome..the staduim all in red is great!

I wish ya'll luck on Sunday!

chief31
10-16-2008, 10:38 AM
Hello all, I'm a Titan fan but not here to talk any trash. Just wanted to come on and learn a bit more about the Chiefs.

I wish ya'll luck on Sunday!\

Thanks. Let me warn you though, some folks around here get pretty salty about opponents' fans even showing their faces here.

But I hope that you won't let that deter you from spending some time here. The majority is a pretty friendly group. We generally just attack Herm Edwards, Carl Peterson and each other. :D

:welcome:

Sn@keIze
10-16-2008, 11:36 AM
:welcome:

m0ef0e
10-16-2008, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the crowd. Feel free to stick around and talk some football.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by theartofwar http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/redbar/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=101989#post101989)

We are a friendly bunch except when we are on a complaining binge which is, like, all the time lately. I hesitate to say good luck on Sunday's game for fear that it will wreck our own luck but I do welcome you to the crowd. No matter how bad the chiefs might be, us fans all have chief hearts. When they are hurting, we are hurting.
I bet you feel the same way about the titans.

chief31
10-17-2008, 07:47 AM
We are a friendly bunch except when we are on a complaining binge which is, like, all the time lately. I hesitate to say good luck on Sunday's game for fear that it will wreck our own luck but I do welcome you to the crowd. No matter how bad the chiefs might be, us fans all have chief hearts. When they are hurting, we are hurting.
I bet you feel the same way about the titans.

O M G!!!

You are such a chick!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Canada
10-17-2008, 07:48 AM
Welcome to the Crowd!!:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
10-17-2008, 10:41 AM

:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd! :bananen_smilies046: To a great game with no injuries! :11:

bobcatt64
10-17-2008, 04:16 PM
Hey all, another MO Titans fan here. I'll be visiting your house for the first time on Sunday. Really looking forward the Arrowhead experience, I hear it is a must at least once in a lifetime. Best of luck to both teams and I hope we get a good game.

I'll be there representing the Titans this week, but when we don't play each other I'm always in on the conversations about the team, like Herm and Carl must go!! I guess I'll be that little speck of blue out there, lol.

I'll be with a couple fo friends that are diehard Chiefs fans, so I expect some ribbing. Like I told them, I hope ya'll get on a winning streak...just not this week ;)

good luck ya'll!!

Titan Fan since 1978 - Earl Campbell's rookie season.:11:

IlovetheChiefs
10-17-2008, 04:29 PM

So you were a Houston Oilers fan. I wondered if there's any Houston Oilers fans who stayed fans of the Tennessee Oilers and still stayed fans when they changed the name to Titans. I guess most Oilers fans in Houston now root for the Texans.

Bike
10-17-2008, 05:01 PM
I will never forget the playoff game when we went to Houston for playoff game and Willie Davis caught td from Joe Montana and Willie speared huge poster of Buddy Ryan in the end zone! That image is forever etched in my mind. What a great win that was!!

Chiefster
10-18-2008, 07:58 AM
Welcome to the Crowd; make yourself at home. We welcome and encourage fans from all NFL teams that are respectful and classy such as yourself to post here. This maybe were treu Chiefs fans live, but like Motel Six; "We'll leave the light on for ya". :)

hardcorechiefsfan
10-19-2008, 02:40 AM
O M G!!!

You are such a chick!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is a good thing, isn't it?

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 03:05 AM

We're cool to everybody except division rivals, so welcome aboard!
That's quite the team you've put together; it's hard to be a transplant team, but it looks like you and the Cards are starting to bear fruit.
:bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 03:11 AM
Hey all, another MO Titans fan here. I'll be visiting your house for the first time on Sunday. Really looking forward the Arrowhead experience, I hear it is a must at least once in a lifetime. Best of luck to both teams and I hope we get a good game.

I'll be there representing the Titans this week, but when we don't play each other I'm always in on the conversations about the team, like Herm and Carl must go!! I guess I'll be that little speck of blue out there, lol.

I'll be with a couple fo friends that are diehard Chiefs fans, so I expect some ribbing. Like I told them, I hope ya'll get on a winning streak...just not this week ;)

good luck ya'll!!

Right on. Enjoy The House; we're one of the last few places in the NFL that embodies the Old School Vibe, served up with mountains of hickory-smoked meat.
Mmm...hickory-smoked meat...:yahoo::bananen_smilies046::yahoo:

chiefskid90
10-19-2008, 04:22 AM
Right on. Enjoy The House; we're one of the last few places in the NFL that embodies the Old School Vibe, served up with mountains of hickory-smoked meat.
Mmm...hickory-smoked meat...:yahoo::bananen_smilies046::yahoo:

Without a doubt the best part of arrowhead.