PDA

View Full Version : LJ deactivated this weekend...why?

ericisbacchus
10-16-2008, 03:14 PM
Listening to Kietzmann, he says he knows why LJ is being deactivated, but he can't say. Herm can't say. What is it? Let's open the floor to speculation. It's going to come out eventually.
Kietzman said LJ is very very lucky. I suspect it's more woman troubles, but KK is saying LJ is lucky he isn't being suspended for 4 games.

nigeriannightmare
10-16-2008, 06:07 PM
Listening to Kietzmann, he says he knows why LJ is being deactivated, but he can't say. Herm can't say. What is it? Let's open the floor to speculation. It's going to come out eventually.
Kietzman said LJ is very very lucky. I suspect it's more woman troubles, but KK is saying LJ is lucky he isn't being suspended for 4 games.

He took human growth hormone for his fractured foot. and has been playing below expectations in order to distance himself from the performance enhancing drug. However, you can't hide from drug tests no matter how poorly you perform. If we're gonna specualte, though I would throw it out there.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-16-2008, 10:28 PM
He took human growth hormone for his fractured foot. and has been playing below expectations in order to distance himself from the performance enhancing drug. However, you can't hide from drug tests no matter how poorly you perform. If we're gonna specualte, though I would throw it out there.

In other words steroids. It is kinda funny but I've had to have steroids for an ear infection before so this doesn't make sense.

We have another thread on the subject of LJ not being able to play in titans' game. Which came first this thread or http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5702 , because I hate repeating threads.

m0ef0e
10-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Somebody said he missed a meeting. Somebody else said that Keitzman was making it sound like something very minor and insignificant by saying that people would probably laugh about it. Who knows?

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 12:18 PM
It being reported that he missed a team meeting during the bye week on ESPN.

m0ef0e
10-17-2008, 12:23 PM
It being reported that he missed a team meeting during the bye week on ESPN.

Hardly warrants a 4 game suspension...

I wonder if people were saying that in regards to his off the field issue that is going on right now since Adam Jones got suspended for 4 games.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Hardly warrants a 4 game suspension...

I wonder if people were saying that in regards to his off the field issue that is going on right now since Adam Jones got suspended for 4 games.
I think the team was afraid of that 4 game suspension so they acted proactively instead of waiting for Goodell to lay the hammer down.

m0ef0e
10-17-2008, 12:33 PM
I think the team was afraid of that 4 game suspension so they acted proactively instead of waiting for Goodell to lay the hammer down.

Could be. It also may be that Herm needed to make and example of Larry for the young guys and he could also throw the Titans a change-up while he was at it.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 12:43 PM
Could be. It also may be that Herm needed to make and example of Larry for the young guys and he could also throw the Titans a change-up while he was at it.
Maybe but IMO the only time you need to set an example is if there is a problem with obiding by the rules by others on the team. Maybe he was just tired of listening to LJ piss and moan however I personally think that any veteran player on that team has the right to piss and moan!!

Bike
10-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Maybe but IMO the only time you need to set an example is if there is a problem with obiding by the rules by others on the team. Maybe he was just tired of listening to LJ piss and moan however I personally think that any veteran player on that team has the right to piss and moan!!
Not for 45 million dollars. Chiefs should be a better team without him.

Canada
10-17-2008, 04:42 PM

Thats exactly what we are missing!! More Whiners!! You did it man, you figured out what is wrong with the team. Not enough LJs. Tell ya what, you go sign some guys I will buy the diapers and Kleenex and I'll meet you at Arrowhead!!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Thats exactly what we are missing!! More Whiners!! You did it man, you figured out what is wrong with the team. Not enough LJs. Tell ya what, you go sign some guys I will buy the diapers and Kleenex and I'll meet you at Arrowhead!!
Not sure WTF this means just more blabbering from you I'm guessing. I also am guessing that whenever things don't go the way you want them to at work you just zip your lip and say nothing!!!!! Yea right!

Canada
10-17-2008, 06:50 PM
Not sure WTF this means just more blabbering from you I'm guessing. I also am guessing that whenever things don't go the way you want them to at work you just zip your lip and say nothing!!!!! Yea right!

\No, I tell them I am not gonna show up at work. Then I go to the media and cry and whine. Then when I come to work and don't perform I blame my co workers. Sound familiar?

Canada
10-17-2008, 06:51 PM

Seems to really get you posting and I need a good laugh.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 07:16 PM
Seems to really get you posting and I need a good laugh.
Yep, nothin gets me posting like a dork north of my border that is the all mighty football know it all!! Keep it comin!!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 07:17 PM
No, I tell them I am not gonna show up at work. Then I go to the media and cry and whine. Then when I come to work and don't perform I blame my co workers. Sound familiar?
I'm sure with your intraverted personality you just let it slide.

Canada
10-17-2008, 07:40 PM
Yep, nothin gets me posting like a dork north of my border that is the all mighty football know it all!! Keep it comin!!

Finally...u get it!! And someone once said that an inbreed can't learn!! Good for you!!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Finally...u get it!! And someone once said that an inbreed can't learn!! Good for you!!
Guess you proved them wrong when you had kids eh?

Canada
10-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Guess you proved them wrong when you had kids eh?

Didn't they circumcise you by kicking your sister in the jaw?

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Didn't they circumcise you by kicking your sister in the jaw?
I think it was your mom but it may have been you. Couldn't actually tell with all the paint in the room!

Canada
10-17-2008, 09:04 PM
Didn't your mom tell you that your sis was on the rag cause your dik tasted funny?!?!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 09:14 PM
Didn't your mom tell you that your sis was on the rag cause your dik tasted funny?!?!
No but yours told me the room smelled like di** when you farted. Thats just what she said man.

Canada
10-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Is that what you do...take a joke and say "your mom...." I was joking when I said you were 12, but....are you?

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Read your quote from post 22 and ask that question again. Who is saying "your mom"? 12 yes 12 but going on 13.

Canada
10-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Read your quote from post 22 and ask that question again. Who is saying "your mom"? 12 yes 12 but going on 13.

Yeah...I guess going all the way back to post 19 is too far for you to read. Enough flingin' poop.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-17-2008, 10:40 PM
Yeah...I guess going all the way back to post 19 is too far for you to read. Enough flingin' poop.
Well, I read post 19 too and no comments about moms just you insinuating that my siset sucks my Di**. Weird huh?

Canada
10-18-2008, 12:06 AM
I know, I just wanted you to read it again!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-18-2008, 12:21 AM
I know, I just wanted you to read it again!
Keep practicing that reading. It will get easier I promise.

Canada
10-18-2008, 06:40 AM
Keep practicing that reading. It will get easier I promise.

Wow....any other jokes you want to repeat?

Chiefster
10-18-2008, 07:34 AM
:lol: You two know that I am all about the R-E-S-P-E-C-T, but I have to admit that last extange was intertaining. Now let's let it go before it gets serious. :D

Man, I miss this place!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Wow....any other jokes you want to repeat?
Just the one's worth repeating.

Canada
10-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Just the one's worth repeating.

Makes me feel special knowing you are trying to steal my material!! :bananen_smilies046:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-18-2008, 11:45 AM
Makes me feel special knowing you are trying to steal my material!! :bananen_smilies046:
Your info is useless unless we are talking about NFL in Canada. Oh wait......

chief31
10-18-2008, 12:38 PM
I don't want to have to dish-out public spankings here!

:lol:

hardcorechiefsfan
10-19-2008, 02:25 AM
Well, I read post 19 too and no comments about moms just you insinuating that my siset sucks my Di**. Weird huh?

That is so gross but I'm not surprised. Hillbillies are known for inbreeding, right? LOL!

Bike
10-19-2008, 04:08 PM
That is so gross but I'm not surprised. Hillbillies are known for inbreeding, right? LOL!
Nice slam!!!:lol: