PDA

View Full Version : Madden or All Pro????

Bighurt27
07-03-2007, 03:37 AM
Just curious as to what the Chiefs faithful are looking forward to. I personally will probably get both but im way more intrested in what 2k's game will be like after the 2 year dump EA Sports has took on us.

chief31
07-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Madden.

Chiefster
07-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Madden.

Yup!!!

Guru
07-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Neither. I own the original Xbox and a Nintendo Wii. If I could though I would get All Pro since 2K5 kicked Maddens ***. Plus, I think Madden has been awful the last 5 years. Practically no decent upgrades at all.

Chiefster
07-03-2007, 05:18 PM
Neither. I own the original Xbox and a Nintendo Wii. If I could though I would get All Pro since 2K5 kicked Maddens ***. Plus, I think Madden has been awful the last 5 years. Practically no decent upgrades at all.

Madden is all I've ever been exposed to since thats all my kids buy; but I would love to see what the wii could do.

Guru
07-03-2007, 06:58 PM
Madden is all I've ever been exposed to since thats all my kids buy; but I would love to see what the wii could do.

Not overly impressed with football on the Wii. I will eventually be getting a 360 anyway.

Coach
07-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Guru, What do you think of the Wii in general? I hear it is awesome!

Guru
07-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Guru, What do you think of the Wii in general? I hear it is awesome!

It is a great console in need of a truly outstanding game. I think Metroid might be the game everyone is waiting for. Of course, I am a big FPS fan too.

I really enjoyed the Wii Sports games of Tennis, bowling and golf. Tiger Woods golf was an outstanding experience but required you to swing your remote fairly hard to achieve 100% effort. If you have an injured shoulder, like I do, it will hurt you.

The concept of motion control is great and all the apps perform fairly seamlessly. A lot of it is the newness of the concept, it is hard to learn games using a completely different type of control. Some games were made easier others are more complicated.

I think in the second year of the console they will really learn to utilize everything better.

That being said, if you haven't tried it yet, I think you WILL like it.

Chiefster
07-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the info bud! :)

Bighurt27
07-04-2007, 02:37 PM
I have all 3 next gen systems. Id rate them in this order.
Wii
PS3
360 Just has the most quality games out right now, the Wii is very innovative with its controld but lacks quality games, and the PS3 apparently is hard to develop for so the game quality edge goes to the 360 for now.

Bighurt27
07-22-2007, 06:36 AM
all pro is amazing.

chief31
07-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Really? I may have to check it out. I usually have a problem with football games that don't have NFL team names and player names. I would call it a lack of interest. Your enthusiasm has raised my interest, though.

Bighurt27
07-22-2007, 02:55 PM
it has over 250 legend players (notable chiefs:Len Dawson, Christian Okoye, Derrick Thomas) and you can create a pretty good replica of the chiefs unis :)

YZILLA
07-27-2007, 01:51 PM
I just wanted to add my two cents on the game consoles. I have an Xbox 360( my kids do ) . I bought it new last christmas. a few weeks ago I got three flashing red lights around the power button. Xbox has had a huge rash of this problem and is now fixing it for free with shipping and all. added a 3 year warranty from the date it was made. Also they are reimbursing anyone who had to have this issue fixed after the warranty ran out. Itsi basically a hardware failure and thats as far as it goes with a description. Just the 3 flashing red lights and it stops working. They are standing behind their equiptment but be prepared to go though this a few times. I have read where some people had this happen many times.

Bighurt27
08-25-2007, 02:52 AM
My final verdict on this years crop of football games...
Madden>All Pro

sling58
08-25-2007, 07:45 AM
Man...I am still playing Atari!!! Pong rocks!

:iamwithstupid:

Sick Dog
08-25-2007, 09:58 AM
I have the 360 and it is the best system out there especially if you like playing live. I have Madden 2008 and it is awesome. I know they pissed some people off with the last few Maddens but they really have made some great improvements. :D

rbedgood
08-28-2007, 03:41 AM
I was over my brother's house last weekend and had my first experience with the Wii...as a long time Xbox/Playstation guy it was different. He got me semi used to the controls with bowling and boxing, and then we stepped on to the gridiron. First game I SUCKED. But by the end of the weekend I actually beat him a couple times...the best was the 100+ yd interception return...the game requires a lot of motion and some space...in the process of deflecting a pass once I did get a cheap shot into his right temple...the graphics aren't the quality an experienced gamer is used to but the play is pretty seamless, fairly intuitive and very engaging.