texaschief
10-18-2008, 11:34 PM
Great game Mizzou.

Colt McCoy > Chase Daniel.... EASY.

Three7s
10-19-2008, 12:25 AM
Great game Mizzou.

Colt McCoy > Chase Daniel.... EASY.
I know that he's better, but I said this before and everyone thought it wasn't a big deal.(on another forum) Mizzou has NO DEFENSE! It was pathetically obvious tonight. Daniels really didn't have THAT bad of night, though he did throw a pick. It's hard NOT to have a bad night when your defense can't even make a stop.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-19-2008, 10:19 AM
I know that he's better, but I said this before and everyone thought it wasn't a big deal.(on another forum) Mizzou has NO DEFENSE! It was pathetically obvious tonight. Daniels really didn't have THAT bad of night, though he did throw a pick. It's hard NOT to have a bad night when your defense can't even make a stop.
Tough to play D against Texas. McCoy has over an 80% completion ratio on the year. Amazing statistic.

greg3564
10-19-2008, 01:02 PM
This team hasn't been this good since the Vince Young Championship team. I think it's even better than that one. Much more dominating and well rounded. It's looking pretty good that we may have another repeat of an undefeated season and a National Championship. :bananen_smilies046:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/10/44.jpg