PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Texas.

Darth CarlSatan
10-18-2008, 11:48 PM
I hate everything about that state.

It's a good thing they can play football, because they sure as hell can't cook, fight, or f***.

They've contributed absolutely nothing to this Country politically in the last 50 years, save morons and ruin. I hope that state is overrun by illegals and annexed by Mexico; give the floater back to the toilet.

:sign0151::sign0099::sign0151:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-19-2008, 12:16 AM
Longhorns made Mizzou look silly!!

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 01:11 AM

WARNING:

Take another swig of White Lightning and pass out Hillbilly; Canada plays this game a hell of a lot nicer than I do; Believe Me.And remember; you're in the Locker Room.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-19-2008, 01:11 AM

Texas gave us Lamar hunt, may he rest in peace. Lamar started up the AFC, and the Dallas Texans were born; then he moved them to Kansas City and they became the Chiefs. Remember the name of Lamar Hunt!

I thought that the mascot for Mizzou was the tiger. If you want to get technical, the tiger is just as silly because we don't have tigers here

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 01:52 AM
Texas gave us Lamar hunt, may he rest in peace. Lamar started up the AFC, and the Dallas Texans were born; then he moved them to Kansas City and they became the Chiefs. Remember the name of Lamar Hunt!

I thought that the mascot for Mizzou was the tiger. If you want to get technical, the tiger is just as silly because we don't have tigers here

Julie, this is a Hate Thread. Of course we love Lamar; that's not what this about.
If you read my post, you will see that I do not deny that Texas can play football.
Play football? Yes. Develop economic policies, great political leadership, produce decent BBQ or any other food, fight like a man, or provide exemplary sexual partners? No.
Not by a long-shot.
So in short; Lamar = Good, Texas = Pile Of Cow Dung.

I hope I have clarified this matter this matter to your satisfaction.
And please consider; when a Team picks an animal mascot, and decides to go with a "ground animal", 'tis much wiser to pick a predator than the predator's lunch.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-19-2008, 02:08 AM
Julie, this is a Hate Thread. Of course we love Lamar; that's not what this about.
If you read my post, you will see that I do not deny that Texas can play football.
Play football? Yes. Develop economic policies, great political leadership, produce decent BBQ or any other food, fight like a man, or provide exemplary sexual partners? No.
Not by a long-shot.
So in short; Lamar = Good, Texas = Pile Of Cow Dung.

I hope I have clarified this matter this matter to your satisfaction.
And please consider; when a Team picks an animal mascot, and decides to go with a "ground animal", 'tis much wiser to pick a predator than the predator's lunch.

You have.

Sn@keIze
10-19-2008, 02:09 AM
Mizzou got raped tonite. Im pissed. Mizzou dont look so good when theyre not playin highschoolers huh.

Well, forget MO vs OK in the Conf. champ game.

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 02:24 AM
Mizzou got raped tonite. Im pissed. Mizzou dont look so good when theyre not playin highschoolers huh.

Well, forget MO vs OK in the Conf. champ game.

We're part of an Elite Conference. This isn't the Pac 2, or the Michigan/Overrated State University Big 2 Conference; you gotta' play the Big Games more than those guys.

If Missouri want's to compete, they need to abandon this hype-love between Pinkel, Maclin, and Daniel.
They need to re-tool their Offense, get more than three guys involved, develop a solid running game, and start playin' EVIL.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-19-2008, 10:23 AM
WARNING:

Take another swig of White Lightning and pass out Hillbilly; Canada plays this game a hell of a lot nicer than I do; Believe Me.And remember; you're in the Locker Room.
SILLY!!!! Facts are facts and sometimes they hurt.

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 01:46 PM
SILLY!!!! Facts are facts and sometimes they hurt.

Yep; facts IS facts, and I've laid them out quite nicely, yes?

Glad you agree! :D:D:D

nigeriannightmare
10-19-2008, 08:02 PM

It's a good thing they can play football, because they sure as hell can't cook, fight, or f***.

They've contributed absolutely nothing to this Country politically in the last 50 years, save morons and ruin. I hope that state is overrun by illegals and annexed by Mexico; give the floater back to the toilet.

:sign0151::sign0099::sign0151:

The force is strong with you Darth, at the bar last night we toasted many a time to haitng texas. I live in Lake of the Ozarks you weren't there were you.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-19-2008, 08:22 PM
The force is strong with you Darth, at the bar last night we toasted many a time to haitng texas. I live in Lake of the Ozarks you weren't there were you.

I've been there, it was awesome! The Lake of the Ozarks, I mean, not the bar.

On the Hate Texas subject, I could never figure out why the Dallas Cowboys are considered America's team, even when there was always a team that was better than them. Go figure...

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 08:32 PM

I wish. A night at the lake amongst Tiger and Chiefs fans sounds like paradise a world away.
Darth Cowher has summoned me for a special mission to the business offices at One Arrowhead Drive. I must leave now, but I'll be sure to post pictures from the mission when I return!

There will be No One to stop us now!