PDA

View Full Version : Done and Done

Chief from the North
10-19-2008, 01:53 PM
The glass QB returns...
I guess that should answer any "should we draft a QB next year" questions...

Snyyder
10-19-2008, 01:54 PM
What happened?

slc chief
10-19-2008, 01:54 PM
get rid of him all he is is a waste of a roster spot what pu##

Chief from the North
10-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Couldn't habdle a clean hit. The guy is made out of paper mache

What happened?

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 02:25 PM
WORD!
THE DISCUSSION IS OVER: Croyle Can't Play At The NFL-Level.

And now; the Chain Of Dismissal:

"The Croyle Bone's Connected To The Herm Bone",
"The Herm Bone's Connected To The Carl Bone",
"The Carl Bone's Connected To The Owner Bone",

So stop being a punk Clark; step-up and GET IT DONE.

KottkeKU
10-19-2008, 02:27 PM
he landed on his bum shoulder....what a surprise. brodie is just frail as anyone ive ever seen...did anyone hear all those injuries he has had since his highschool? i couldnt believe we drafted him after i heard all those injuries....we were retarded to pick him up after a history like that. i knew he was injured a few times, but i had no idea it was practically every part of his body...

hermhater
10-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Herm says he's the future.

Chief from the North
10-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Maybe future medical studies by interns on cadavers?

Miller
10-19-2008, 02:43 PM
They just said on the radio that Brodie is done for the year. I hope that means that he is done for good.

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 02:44 PM
he landed on his bum shoulder....what a surprise. brodie is just frail as anyone ive ever seen...did anyone hear all those injuries he has had since his highschool? i couldnt believe we drafted him after i heard all those injuries....we were retarded to pick him up after a history like that. i knew he was injured a few times, but i had no idea it was practically every part of his body...

It's the Peckerson QB Philosophy; Yard-Sale Pick-Me Up.

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 02:44 PM
They just said on the radio that Brodie is done for the year. I hope that means that he is done for good.

Bank on it. :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 02:48 PM

To quote Kill Bill:

"B*tch(Herm), you don't HAVE a future". :sword:

PawnshopMarimba
10-19-2008, 02:59 PM
We may not only have witnessed Croyle's last game as a Chief, but his last game as a professional football player. I can't imagine with his laundry list of injuries ANY team wanting to have anything to do with him. One hit and he's done. I wouldn't even want him as a third string QB.

Three7s
10-19-2008, 03:07 PM
We may not only have witnessed Croyle's last game as a Chief, but his last game as a professional football player. I can't imagine with his laundry list of injuries ANY team wanting to have anything to do with him. One hit and he's done. I wouldn't even want him as a third string QB.
Sad thing is that he was having a pretty good game and moving us down the field consistently, but if you can't take a hit you don't belong, period.

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 03:11 PM

Well hell, from MY understanding, Ole Miss, Georgia, and God-Knows who else looked FORWARD to going up against him every year!
He may hold all of Alabama's passing records, but what the hell does that say about Alabama?
I suspected that the 2008 draft had more to do with Scott Cook than Carl and Herm; by God I was right.
I'm just glad we've got all of our good, young guys locked down for three more seasons; now Clark needs to step in and can those two idiots. Period.

PawnshopMarimba
10-19-2008, 03:16 PM
Absolutely. Rep +

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 03:25 PM
I'm listening to this game on the Fox( I'm out of state ), and it just sounds like a clusterf*ck of the Highest Order.

PawnshopMarimba
10-19-2008, 03:33 PM
You have no idea. These guys look completely incompetent out there.

greg3564
10-19-2008, 03:34 PM
You have no idea. These guys look completely incompetent out there.

That's putting it lightly. The defense just got burnt on an 80 yard TD. What the hell?

jerhart
10-19-2008, 03:34 PM
I also dont have them on TV. Im watching them on Gamecast...have the fans been lettin Herm and Carl hear their displeasure with how things are going?

PawnshopMarimba
10-19-2008, 03:57 PM
I can't hear anything out of the crowd (what's left of them anyway). I'm shocked that there are still no Fire Carl chants. This is getting g*d damned ridiculous.

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 04:11 PM
I also dont have them on TV. Im watching them on Gamecast...have the fans been lettin Herm and Carl hear their displeasure with how things are going?

I'm sure they have, and you can bet your *** the local sports radio will be letting them know as well tomorrow.

I hope Keitz and Harry just UNLOAD.

okikcfan
10-19-2008, 04:14 PM
I can't hear anything out of the crowd (what's left of them anyway). I'm shocked that there are still no Fire Carl chants. This is getting g*d damned ridiculous.
Well, from what I saw, most of them left the building. So, BC is out for the season, DH is also hurt, the trade deadline has passed. Hmmm, I'd say this season is pretty much over. As far as the crowd, I don't think it's worth there time to chant or boo because NOBODY hears what they or we for that matter, has to say. Or maybe it's not that they don't hear us, maybe, just maybe, they don't really care.

Darth CarlSatan
10-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Well, from what I saw, most of them left the building. So, BC is out for the season, DH is also hurt, the trade deadline has passed. Hmmm, I'd say this season is pretty much over. As far as the crowd, I don't think it's worth there time to chant or boo because NOBODY hears what they or we for that matter, has to say. Or maybe it's not that they don't hear us, maybe, just maybe, they don't really care.

Understatement of the Millennium.
:bananen_smilies046: