PDA

View Full Version : Time for Edwards to Go

bigkcman
10-19-2008, 02:54 PM
Sorry to put it so bluntly, but I am disgusted. And I know some of you will say it is not his fault! But I am a manager at my job and on some level, if your team fails you are failing somewhere! It is time to fire this coach and count our losses! We need a new QB and a kicker as well. It is time to make some major changes in this team and that also means Peterson is on the chopping block. He hasn't done crap for this team. He doesn't want us to win, just do his PR work and make himself look good. LETS GET IT ON CHIEFS OWNERSHIP!

ASDF
10-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Sorry to put it so bluntly, but I am disgusted. And I know some of you will say it is not his fault! But I am a manager at my job and on some level, if your team fails you are failing somewhere! It is time to fire this coach and count our losses! We need a new QB and a kicker as well. It is time to make some major changes in this team and that also means Peterson is on the chopping block. He hasn't done crap for this team. He doesn't want us to win, just do his PR work and make himself look good. LETS GET IT ON CHIEFS OWNERSHIP!

Hey Bigkcman, welcome!

First thing. Stay away from a guy named Canada in here.

Secondly, I really can't judge any player in this team until Edwards is gone. Look at the Rams, once the coach was changed they are playing a much better football. Dolphins is another example.

If KC can't score at home. It's a catastrophe.

Three7s
10-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Welcome! I will say this, you won't find many that like Edwards on this forum.

slc chief
10-19-2008, 03:08 PM

welcome to chiefs crowd and i agree 100% herm is garbage he should not even be allowed on the same field as fisher get him out of here his players do not want to play for him this all one bad dream

bigkcman
10-19-2008, 03:19 PM
I agree, he doesn't even belong on the same field as Fisher. I live in Tennessee and can't wait to hear all the bragging that is going to be coming my way. Sure there have been dad years before, but I have been a fan since birth (well at least since I was old enough to watch tv-I was born in K.C.) and can't remember them ever looking this bad, especially at home. Does anyone have Carl Peterson's email? Or Clark Hunt? I feel like telling some people how I feel today.

Bigkcman

PawnshopMarimba
10-19-2008, 03:54 PM
Gus Johnson even said it, "It just looks like a poorly coached football team".

Just like our quarterbacks do every Sunday, Herm needs to get sacked.

nigeriannightmare
10-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Herm isn't going anywhere. They say only half the pieces are there, meanng Herms has at least 1 more year if not 2. I hate Carl and am really starting to wonder if Clark has any stones. I just don't get it, I just don't know what else needs to happen, or how much worse can this team look. On the brighter side, absolutely gorgeous day here in missouri.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-19-2008, 04:18 PM
welcome to chiefs crowd and i agree 100% herm is garbage he should not even be allowed on the same field as fisher get him out of here his players do not want to play for him this all one bad dream

Did you hear what one of the announcers said? He said it would be a big mistake to get rid of Hermie now. I assume that he meant that because of the youth movement.

greg3564
10-19-2008, 04:23 PM
Did you hear what one of the announcers said? He said it would be a big mistake to get rid of Hermie now. I assume that he meant that because of the youth movement.

Yeah, the same clown also said we were 5 or 6 players from being a contender. Is he watching the same team we are? Steve Tasker is also a huge Herm Edwards supporter. He gushed all over Herm when the Chiefs brought him here.

PawnshopMarimba
10-19-2008, 04:50 PM
Oh yes, it would be a HUGE mistake to get rid of the guy who, last season put an offense on the field without a fullback on the roster. Hey, it's just a fullback! Who cares?

It'd be a real shame to fire a guy who has created a Quarterback Slaughterhouse with a bad and inexperienced offensive line. Think of it as toughening 'em up!

And it would be downright unacceptable to fire a man who seems to have lost the respect of his players. If they're happy, they won't play with a chip on their shoulder!

How dare any of you even bring up the notion? Herm Edwards is a NICE GUY. That's what counts, right?

Bike
10-19-2008, 04:50 PM
Welcome! I will say this, you won't find many that like Edwards on this forum.
What about HermHater??

hardcorechiefsfan
10-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Herm Edwards is a NICE GUY. That's what counts, right?

Maybe Hermie gives Clark and Carl extra helpings of strawberry shortcake with their tea and to them that makes Hermie part of their family...? They can't fire family...

Hayvern
10-19-2008, 09:05 PM

You're new here aren't you?

chief31
10-20-2008, 05:57 AM
On a side note...

While The Chiefs were getting raped again, I got to watch Jared Allen get two sacks and force a fumble. Then, when I switched over to the other game, I got to see Kawika Mitchell get a sack, an interception, and force a fumble.

Damn good thing we got rid of all that baggage. :lol:

Sn@keIze
10-20-2008, 07:12 AM
On a side note...

While The Chiefs were getting raped again, I got to watch Jared Allen get two sacks and force a fumble. Then, when I switched over to the other game, I got to see Kawika Mitchell get a sack, an interception, and force a fumble.

Damn good thing we got rid of all that baggage. :lol:Yep! We brought Herm here because we needed a defensive Coach. good thing he got rid of those guys huh. Herm-a-roid really knows what hes doing.

And Yes. those idiot commentators did say "you cant just fire a coach in the middle of the season for success...". Then how to you explain Hasslett being 2-0 since he took over.

JMDChiefs58
10-20-2008, 07:38 AM
On a side note...

Damn good thing we got rid of all that baggage. :lol:

I watched those two game as well and thought the exact same thing. KC gets rid of guys and then all they do is play better under different coaching. Scott Fujita on the Saints is another example. That INT by K. Mitchell was a game killer for the San Diego Powder Puffs, I loved it.

Herm Edwards is a losing coach. He took over a winning Jets team and in two years turned them into a 4-12 team, it only took him one year to do that to the Chiefs. Now look what we''ve got this year. I hate to say it , but this is not going to get any better as long as Herm is the head coach, he does not know what he is doing and that should be clear to everyone.

I will never forget the day he was hired, I looked right at my wife and said, "Sh*t, Edwards is the new coach of the Chiefs, we are f**ked now" , it was true then and still is now.