PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be amonst family

OTR Chiefs fan
07-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Hey All,

I know just how Bighurt27 feels! I must be the only Chiefs fan in Idaho! That's more remote than Chicago! :character0075: Anyway, I'm a truck driver hence the username. I get more opportunities to browse the internet on the road, than I do at home. Mainly, because I'm trying to catch up on the "Honey Do" list when I'm home. I was born and raise in K.C. and have been living in Idaho for 7 1/2 years. It's great up here, but at least I have Sirius radio and the Chiefs website to keep up on my beloved tomahawks! It's good to have found this forum and I look forward to the interaction.

OTR

chief31
07-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Welcome aboard, OTR. Hope to to hear from you, early and often.

Coach
07-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Hey All,

I know just how Bighurt27 feels! I must be the only Chiefs fan in Idaho! That's more remote than Chicago! :character0075: Anyway, I'm a truck driver hence the username. I get more opportunities to browse the internet on the road, than I do at home. Mainly, because I'm trying to catch up on the "Honey Do" list when I'm home. I was born and raise in K.C. and have been living in Idaho for 7 1/2 years. It's great up here, but at least I have Sirius radio and the Chiefs website to keep up on my beloved tomahawks! It's good to have found this forum and I look forward to the interaction.

OTR

Welcome to the forums OTR. If you have Sirius, then I'm sure you listen to the NFL channel. There is a Chiefs caller named 'Bam Bam'. He is awesome. He also is a truck driver. Have you ever met him? I always wanted to get him to join the site, but don't know how to reach him. If you ever talk to him, please let him know about the site. I also have Sirius and am fighting a major addiction to the NFL Radio channel.

Look forward to seeing you in the forums!

Canada
07-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Hey All,

OTR

Man...I live in Canada! You want to talk lack of Chiefs fans!! Welcome to the Crowd.

Guru
07-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Welcome aboard OTR. Looking forward to interacting with ya. Stay safe out there.

YZILLA
07-04-2007, 02:39 AM
Welcome Bro ! glad to have ya !

Chiefster
07-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Welcome aboard OTR. Looking forward to interacting with ya. Stay safe out there.

Ditto that!!! :D

Chiefster
07-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Welcome to the forums OTR. If you have Sirius, then I'm sure you listen to the NFL channel. There is a Chiefs caller named 'Bam Bam'. He is awesome. He also is a truck driver. Have you ever met him? I always wanted to get him to join the site, but don't know how to reach him. If you ever talk to him, please let him know about the site. I also have Sirius and am fighting a major addiction to the NFL Radio channel.

Look forward to seeing you in the forums!

Dude; that's no addiction - that is a necessity of life! :)

Guru
07-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Dude; that's no addiction - that is a necessity of life! :)

Bet you don't have it.

Chiefster
07-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Bet you don't have it.

Nope; but I need it; as evidenced of my lack of live! :p