PDA

View Full Version : Just waitin..........

Drunker Hillbilly
10-20-2008, 02:53 AM
Just waitin for the optomistic one to find the silver lining in this game. Was it a guarrantee from someone that Croyle was going to be out before the 3rd was over? Smith and Charles dominated!!!! This team is in shambles!

Canada
10-20-2008, 07:57 AM
Im just glad we didn't have to wait for you to jump all over this one fellowChiefs FAN.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-20-2008, 02:52 PM
We'll all keep watchin but man it's getting tough!! I'm tellin ya, by watching that performance yesterday, I really think some of those guys that were on the field don't really care! They don't want to be on the field on Sundays!

jtandcrew
10-21-2008, 10:34 AM
I think it was more that the D didnt want to give up their lane but they were getting mashed outta their lane. Thats when they need to let go of whos blocking them and get a chance of getting a holding call. Few of them will get them more free. The D was blocking the O the same as in reverse and that where you get 334 yrds of rushing. I dont know whats being said in the locker room but it was like they are afraid of making the wrong move instead of trying to making a play.