PDA

View Full Version : No Chiefs on TV

YZILLA
07-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Anyone else Pissed that the NFL network is showing a huge list of games this season and the Chiefs arent on the list? Or on any Network for that matter ? This really blows that the chiefs are at the short end of the stick.

Guru
07-06-2007, 11:52 PM
As long as they are on CBS or Fox every Sunday I could care less about NFLN. I won't pay the money for that channel anyway.

YZILLA
07-06-2007, 11:57 PM
But I heard that the NFL completely messed up and left the chiefs out completely by accident . They arent gonna be televised nationally this year ( The chiefs slipped through a crack ) . I think the only way to see them is maybe if its locally televised which screws 90 percent of this countries Chiefs fans.

Guru
07-07-2007, 12:06 AM
They are scheduled to appear on NBC Sunday Night Football on Dec 30th. IF the game means anything.

If what you are reporting is true, that really sucks for all the fans outside KS,MO and NE. Guess that would make NFL Network worth it for some.

Where did you read this?

Chiefster
07-07-2007, 12:59 AM
But I heard that the NFL completely messed up and left the chiefs out completely by accident . They arent gonna be televised nationally this year ( The chiefs slipped through a crack ) . I think the only way to see them is maybe if its locally televised which screws 90 percent of this countries Chiefs fans.

Heh! Don't kidd yourself.

Guru
07-07-2007, 01:15 AM
Where have you been?

Bighurt27
07-07-2007, 03:06 AM
Im in chicago i never get to see the chiefs this sucks.

Chiefster
07-07-2007, 05:14 AM
Where have you been?

Sorry about that; I had to kinda hit and run last night.

TXChief
07-07-2007, 09:00 AM
Dang it ! now I'll have to go to Hooters.

Coach
07-07-2007, 09:16 AM

Ahhh. Finally another "Glass Half Full" kind of guy around here. Rep for you!

Canada
07-07-2007, 11:01 AM
They are scheduled to appear on NBC Sunday Night Football on Dec 30th. IF the game means anything.

If what you are reporting is true, that really sucks for all the fans outside KS,MO and NE. Guess that would make NFL Network worth it for some.

Where did you read this?

I get NFL network for free when I get NFL Sunday ticket ($100) so I still get to see the CHIEFS every Sunday and not what the networks show to all the bandwagon fans. They do not televise a lot of Chiefs games in Canada.

Chiefster
07-07-2007, 06:51 PM

LOL!

Oh yea dude; what a real drag! :rolleyes:

Guru
07-07-2007, 10:18 PM

My glass is always full. The wife is handy for that.

Chiefster
07-07-2007, 10:26 PM

Excellent point of view! :)

chiefs27
07-07-2007, 11:08 PM
1 of the few times im glad i live in nebraska. i dont get NFLN and im glad theyre not on it this year

wolfpack
07-07-2007, 11:19 PM
if they dont get better people calling the game the gamble ,i could care less if they get on that network

Guru
07-08-2007, 12:49 AM
I don't understand to this day what they see in Gryant Bumble.

stlchief
07-08-2007, 03:25 AM
There was a thread about this when the schedule first came out. The game in December could be flexed out of national telecast.

For all of us outside of the KC area, who don't want to pay for the NFLNetwork, and who get too distracted at Hooters to watch the game, you can listen live on www.kcfx.com (http://www.kcfx.com). This is how I spent a lot of Sunday's last year...

Chiefster
07-08-2007, 05:20 AM
I don't understand to this day what they see in Gryant Bumble.

The guy is a complete idiot; I watched one game that he called in which he always had the team who was on offense "giving up the ballon downs" on THIRD down.

peekaboo224
07-10-2007, 06:08 AM
I was really hoping to see them a couple of times this year. I'm up in Minnesota and I can almost always count on seeing somewhere between 3-5 games a year. I may have to listen to them on the computer.

wolfpack
07-11-2007, 05:30 PM
i wish they`ed just put all the chiefs games in HD. that would make me happy. but then again the wichita`s CBS station would have to relay it in HD.

Coach
07-12-2007, 12:16 AM
i wish they`ed just put all the chiefs games in HD. that would make me happy. but then again the wichita`s CBS station would have to relay it in HD.

Watching football in HD is worth paying big bucks for a TV. Once you watch a Chiefs game in HD, you won't want it any other way.

Chiefster
07-13-2007, 10:14 PM
Watching football in HD is worth paying big bucks for a TV. Once you watch a Chiefs game in HD, you won't want it any other way.

I've seen very little in HD, but what I have seen is fantastic!

wolfpack
07-14-2007, 02:08 PM
direct tv told us when we signed up for HD that they are adding close to 100 more stations in august to their HD package, i hope so. there is a big difference in stations that say HD and the true HD stations.

DrunkHillbilly
07-14-2007, 02:11 PM
direct tv told us when we signed up for HD that they are adding close to 100 more stations in august to their HD package, i hope so. there is a big difference in stations that say HD and the true HD stations.

I think there is a commercial on TV that says 170 more HD stations. AWESOME!!!!

wolfpack
07-16-2007, 09:54 AM
we thought about getting sunday ticket. we use to get it when direct tv didnt have local stations. but now its awaste here because they arent on sunday ticket because all the chiefs games are now on local though direct tv.

YZILLA
07-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Are you in Missouri Wolf? Bacause I see no hope for Chiefs on TV for me. I was stupid and went Dish Network . Now I have like a year year left on my contract . I really would like Sunday Ticket but, I would rather be at the live home games then spend hundreds to watch on TV.

wolfpack
07-16-2007, 01:07 PM
no west of wichita but the wichita station carries all the chiefs games so sunday ticket would be a waiste.

Chiefster
07-16-2007, 03:03 PM
no west of wichita but the wichita station carries all the chiefs games so sunday ticket would be a waiste.

I'm jealous; everytime the Chiefs are covered by fox the affiliate carried by Cox out of Tulsa always shows the Plow Girls.

hermhater
11-20-2007, 06:10 PM

I don't think I have ever heard anyone complaining about going to Hooters!

:sign0153: :lol:

Chiefster
11-20-2007, 11:49 PM

I can hear it now:

Dang it dear, I gotta go to Hooties; just my luck!!!

hermhater
11-21-2007, 12:14 AM

LOL!

Oh yea dude; what a real drag! :rolleyes:

There was a thread about this when the schedule first came out. The game in December could be flexed out of national telecast.

For all of us outside of the KC area, who don't want to pay for the NFLNetwork, and who get too distracted at Hooters to watch the game, you can listen live on www.kcfx.com (http://www.kcfx.com). This is how I spent a lot of Sunday's last year...

I can hear it now:

Dang it dear, I gotta go to Hooties; just my luck!!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/193.jpg

Must been the Hootie he was thinking of!!!

:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :lol:

Chiefster
11-21-2007, 12:34 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/193.jpg

Must been the Hootie he was thinking of!!!

:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :lol:

:lol::lol: