PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!!!! Pay attention Hunt!!!!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-20-2008, 05:15 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/10/46.jpg (http://ktar.com/sports/?sid=976594&nid=132)

tornadospotter
10-20-2008, 10:28 PM
There is a storm system building!!

Miller
10-20-2008, 10:47 PM
I am thirty so I really don't remember the 80's teams. How long has it been since the bags over the heads have come out. Is it this bad? Is everyone overreacting? This year has been very bad, herm has lost this team.

tornadospotter
10-20-2008, 10:57 PM
I am thirty so I really don't remember the 80's teams. How long has it been since the bags over the heads have come out. Is it this bad? Is everyone overreacting? This year has been very bad, herm has lost this team.

It is bad enough that the gray hairs, are getting flashbacks of what we thought was never going to happen again! :11:

hardcorechiefsfan
10-20-2008, 11:05 PM

How old are you Miller? - Were you born in the 80's or 90's?
Is this bad? - A wee bit
Is everyone overreacting? - nooo...
This year has been very bad, - an huge understatement
Herm has lost the team. - Ssssshhh, somehow he hasn't caught on to that yet.

Miller
10-20-2008, 11:21 PM
How old are you Miller? - Were you born in the 80's or 90's?
Is this bad? - A wee bit
Is everyone overreacting? - nooo...
This year has been very bad, - an huge understatement
Herm has lost the team. - Ssssshhh, somehow he hasn't caught on to that yet.
I am 30. I just don't remember the team ever being this bad....ever. I know the teams in the 80s were bad, I just don't remember them.

drstandley31
10-20-2008, 11:22 PM
:11: Ha. yes us f'n gray hairs never thought this would happen again.. Lived through some bad Chief teams and expected us to be above this. But I'm watching the Donks get hammered right now, so I'm a little more happy than I was this afternoon. Cheers to all my Chief friends out there. :toast2:

hardcorechiefsfan
10-20-2008, 11:41 PM
I am 30. I just don't remember the team ever being this bad....ever. I know the teams in the 80s were bad, I just don't remember them.

No they weren't this bad. I remember watching pieces here and there because at time I thought football was silly until I found out the object of it.

Sn@keIze
10-21-2008, 01:05 AM
:11: Ha. yes us f'n gray hairs never thought this would happen again.. Lived through some bad Chief teams and expected us to be above this. But I'm watching the Donks get hammered right now, so I'm a little more happy than I was this afternoon. Cheers to all my Chief friends out there. :toast2:Cheers bro.

I dont mean to be pessimistic, but if the Chiefs won back to back SBs in 97 and 98. I could find a way to get over it. Right now Im hoping I see a Chief SB before I die.

Three7s
10-21-2008, 01:06 AM
Cheers bro.

I dont mean to be pessimistic, but if the Chiefs won back to back SBs in 97 and 98. I could find a way to get over it. Right now Im hoping I see a Chief SB before I die.
It's still amazing that the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game was when I was 7. :(

Sn@keIze
10-21-2008, 01:10 AM
It's still amazing that the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game was when I was 7. :(
I was born in '78. I wasnt even an itch in my daddys pants when we won the SB.:smilies_xxx07:

jtandcrew
10-21-2008, 09:54 AM
:11: I remember how bad it USED to be! I also remember how we used to be ATLEAST competitive. Where Carl always put a team on the field where we had a chance to win any given week. Ever since Herm has taken over? Im wondering if we can actually be competitive with this coaching staff and front office.:wheelchair: