PDA

View Full Version : Take another hint and follow Hunt........

Drunker Hillbilly
10-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Word is that Mike Nolan will be fired from the San Francisco 49ers after this coming Sundays game and Mike Singletary will coach for the remainder of the season. First Detroit now the 49ers. God please let us be next!!!!!!!!!!

slc chief
10-20-2008, 06:56 PM
Word is that Mike Nolan will be fired from the San Francisco 49ers after this coming Sundays game and Mike Singletary will coach for the remainder of the season. First Detroit now the 49ers. God please let us be next!!!!!!!!!!

we could only hope for the best but i highly doubt he will he has no b###s and it is still being said that both carl and herm are safe

nigeriannightmare
10-20-2008, 07:01 PM

Don't forget Oakland and St. Louis.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-20-2008, 07:03 PM
Don't forget Oakland and St. Louis.
I meant this month!!!!

jtandcrew
10-21-2008, 10:28 AM

I understood what you were saying! YES, lets hope Carl and Herm are next! Although please let go of Kuharich also or he will be our next GM! Then he will just hire another unproven coordinator thats associated with all of Carl friends!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-21-2008, 10:49 AM
I had heard a report somewhere about them looking at Marty to replace CP when he is done.

jtandcrew
10-21-2008, 10:54 AM
I had heard a report somewhere about them looking at Marty to replace CP when he is done.

Well, lets hope its a gm/hc position. If not? lets make a move for cowher or holmgren at that position. i still feel we need to try it since we havent before.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Well, lets hope its a gm/hc position. If not? lets make a move for cowher or holmgren at that position. i still feel we need to try it since we havent before.
It was to replace CP as GM.

jtandcrew
10-21-2008, 11:03 AM
It was to replace CP as GM.

Didnt he have the GM position in Wash before fired and also had it in SD for a short period of time?

Drunker Hillbilly
10-21-2008, 11:07 AM
Didnt he have the GM position in Wash before fired and also had it in SD for a short period of time?
He was also coaching. This was said to be a GM only job.

jtandcrew
10-21-2008, 11:25 AM
He was also coaching. This was said to be a GM only job.

OK, sorry, but I posted I hoped it would be a GM/HC position, but I would prefer Cowher or Holmgren over Marty tbh.