PDA

View Full Version : Being a German and all..

spiman
10-20-2008, 10:49 PM
:bananen_smilies046: YouTube - We can't even make a frickin' first down :sign0153:

tornadospotter
10-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Spiman,
I was not going to respond to this thread, because of the Hitler theme, but that is a good representation of cp!

hardcorechiefsfan
10-20-2008, 11:24 PM
That is the 2nd time the name Gailey was mentioned on this site. Who the heck is Gailey!

Otherwise, I thought it was pretty close to the truth.
In response to the mention of Vermeil, I would like to say that it wasn't Vermeil's fault that the team sucked, I thought that Vermeil was an excellent coach in spite of what he had to work with. The chiefs sucked horribly and wouldn't budge from that so that is why they didn't succeed under him. Someone mentioned how this young team now have a big chip on their shoulder because of the leadership; the chiefs under Vermeil had a chip on their shoulders not because of Vermeil but they just didn't have what was needed to succeed. I am not saying that they didn't have the talent to succeed but somehow deep inside, they didn't care.

jtandcrew
10-21-2008, 10:16 AM
I didnt at first like the Hitler theme also. Although, I think this is where the team is at! Carl is making most decisions. Although, I think hes given alot of freedom to Herm. As far as gunther and his blitzing? It was classic blitzkrieg from WW2 but it backs my opinion of where Gunther is at atm. His hands are tied to what he can call on defense and not letting him to implement his own D. Time for WW2 to end! If Clark dont fire Carl and Herm then I geuss we just have to take over Arrowhead ourselves! What was Hitler's vacation home where it ended? Birds nest or something? Is that Carls office's new name? :lol:

m0ef0e
10-21-2008, 12:43 PM
I'd rather make Whitlock the head coach... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Funny stuff.

Canada
10-21-2008, 03:49 PM
That is the 2nd time the name Gailey was mentioned on this site. Who the heck is Gailey!

Seriously? Chan Gailey

KristofLaw
01-22-2009, 06:11 PM
"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.", Youtube.

spiman
01-22-2009, 07:23 PM
"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.", Youtube.

This country has just gone to chit..Look who is in charge.......:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :mob:

Chiefster
01-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Dang! I missed it, and probably a good chance to dole out an infraction for the "F" bomb or something! :p