PDA

View Full Version : How do I Multi Quote??

Sn@keIze
10-21-2008, 01:22 AM
How do I reply to more than one point that were made in different post by different people in ONE post of my own?

chief31
10-21-2008, 01:28 AM
How do I reply to more than one point that were made in different post by different people in ONE post of my own?
When you see a post that you want to quote, next to the 'quote' icon is a '+muli-q' icon.

Click that on as many as you choose to quote, then just use the 'quote' icon for the final one, or go unedr the last post of the thread, and look for 'Post Reply'.

Darth CarlSatan
10-21-2008, 03:07 AM
When you see a post that you want to quote, next to the 'quote' icon is a '+muli-q' icon.

Click that on as many as you choose to quote, then just use the 'quote' icon for the final one, or go unedr the last post of the thread, and look for 'Post Reply'.

How do I get the posts to read top to bottom? I hate having to go to page 2-3-4 in order to get to the initial post.

Grrr...I'm cranky! :D

chief31
10-21-2008, 04:14 AM
How do I get the posts to read top to bottom? I hate having to go to page 2-3-4 in order to get to the initial post.

Grrr...I'm cranky! :DI'm not positive what you are looking for, but if you go to 'User CP' and look on the left-hand side for 'Edit Options' then, in the third section of that page, titled 'Thread Display Options' you will find 'Thread Display mode'.

There, you can select 'oldest first', or 'newest first'.

I think that will help you out.

Sn@keIze
10-21-2008, 08:36 AM

.testing

:Dtesting

I'm not positive what you are looking for, but if you go to 'User CP' and look on the left-hand side for 'Edit Options' then, in the third section of that page, titled 'Thread Display Options' you will find 'Thread Display mode'.

.testing

Coach
10-23-2008, 06:01 PM
looks like it worked.

Connie Jo
01-21-2010, 09:43 PM

I'm not positive what you are looking for, but if you go to 'User CP' and look on the left-hand side for 'Edit Options' then, in the third section of that page, titled 'Thread Display Options' you will find 'Thread Display mode'.

I hope this works!!!! TESTING 1 2 3! HA!

Connie Jo
01-21-2010, 09:43 PM
I DID IT!!!! YEEHAW!! lol I'm so proud! hahaha

tornadospotter
01-21-2010, 10:46 PM
I DID IT!!!! YEEHAW!! lol I'm so proud! hahaha
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Connie Jo
01-22-2010, 02:02 AM
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:lol:

KristofLaw
01-22-2010, 11:22 AM

It...

can...

be....

re-ordered as well if need be...