PDA

View Full Version : Oil paintings of our Chiefs stars

Rizzo
10-21-2008, 03:30 AM
Hi Guys !

I am Attila Riczu from Europe. My two major hobbies are football and painting. I have already prepared and sold several paintings to European football fans. I have painted the picture of Priest Holmes for example, so if You would like to see it please write and I will send it to you by e-mail. If any of You are interested I would be happy to paint the picture of your favourite football star.
I am ready to send the painting to your address by FedEx or any other courier service.
If anyone is interested please contact me at attila.riczu35@gmail.com (attila.riczu35@gmail.com) or laszlo.rita@laszlogo.hu (laszlo.rita@laszlogo.hu) .

SeeYa,
Attila

jtandcrew
10-21-2008, 10:02 AM
SPAMMER! :lol: :mob:

tornadospotter
10-21-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi, My name is tornadospotter, I am a huge Kansas City Chiefs Fan!!!!! I have a very fine product to introduce to the Chiefs Nation, it is call the unknown fan hat. It comes in one base color, brown, You can decorate it anyway you want, this is sure to be a hot item for the rest of the season!!!! Contact me now with your mailing address! For this special sale event the hat is free, however I will have to charge a shipping fee. :D

Seek
10-21-2008, 01:11 PM
Hi, My name is tornadospotter, I am a huge Kansas City Chiefs Fan!!!!! I have a very fine product to introduce to the Chiefs Nation, it is call the unknown fan hat. It comes in one base color, brown, You can decorate it anyway you want, this is sure to be a hot item for the rest of the season!!!! Contact me now with your mailing address! For this special sale event the hat is free, however I will have to charge a shipping fee. :D

I saw some of these hats at the game on Sunday. I noticed a few with Price Chopper on it and some from Hen House. I wasn't sure where they came from.

Now I know.

Darth CarlSatan
10-21-2008, 06:05 PM
I saw some of these hats at the game on Sunday. I noticed a few with Price Chopper on it and some from Hen House. I wasn't sure where they came from.

Now I know.

:lol::lol::lol::funnypost::funnypost::funnypost:

"$5.00 up-charge for eye and mouth holes"!

P Chopper changes long-time jingle from "Chiefs and Chopper", to:

"Brown or Plas-tic"!
"Brown or Plas-tic"!
"Brown or Plas-tic"!
"Brown or Plas-tic"!
:D:D:D

jerhart
10-21-2008, 06:06 PM
coooooooooooool......I can make that in photoshop in about a minute.....for free.....no mess..... :sign0098: