PDA

View Full Version : It all comes down to Swiss Cheese.

Darth CarlSatan
10-21-2008, 10:51 AM
The dismal performance and injuries on this team are the result of the guys who CAN, trying to help make up for dismal performance of the guys who CAN'T.

That, and the fact the support staff/ coords( minus Gun )coaches/GM aren't worth Latin America sweatshop wages much less an NFL salary.

slc chief
10-21-2008, 10:53 AM
The dismal performance and injuries on this team are the result of the guys who CAN, trying to help make up for dismal performance of the guys who CAN'T.

That, and the fact the support staff/ coords( minus Gun )coaches/GM aren't worth Latin America sweatshop wages much less an NFL salary.
amen

jtandcrew
10-21-2008, 11:34 AM

I can still throw a football 30-40 yards! Think there is a chance I might get signed to get paid for getting hurt every game? :lol: :bananen_smilies046: :wheelchair: :11:

tornadospotter
10-21-2008, 12:18 PM
I can still throw a football 30-40 yards! Think there is a chance I might get signed to get paid for getting hurt every game? :lol: :bananen_smilies046: :wheelchair: :11:
:11: :wheelchair: I can take a snap or two!:yahoo:

m0ef0e
10-21-2008, 12:25 PM

You are not the right guy for the job. We need somebody who can hand the ball off.

Darth CarlSatan
10-21-2008, 01:18 PM

Sure!

(If you like being paid with 'Monopoly' Money by Carl...)

:D

chief31
10-22-2008, 02:38 AM

Use of the word 'still' makes me believe that you would be unable to walk off the field in the first game. :lol:

PawnshopMarimba
10-22-2008, 03:18 AM
You guys. Seriously. I played pee-wee football at the quarterback position, and even made the all-pro team. It would seem I'm terribly qualified to quarterback for the Chiefs. Pull some strings, let's get me a contract.

chief31
10-22-2008, 04:00 AM
You guys. Seriously. I played pee-wee football at the quarterback position, and even made the all-pro team. It would seem I'm terribly qualified to quarterback for the Chiefs. Pull some strings, let's get me a contract.

I don't dislike you enough to do that to you. :D

hardcorechiefsfan
10-23-2008, 05:30 AM

I would definitely hire you.

Bike
10-23-2008, 07:43 AM
Awesome!!! I however, can toss an empty beer can over 50 yards!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-23-2008, 08:02 AM
Awesome!!! I however, can toss an empty beer can over 50 yards!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Can you throw a full one all the way to Canada?? :drunkhb:

jtandcrew
10-24-2008, 04:47 AM
You are not the right guy for the job. We need somebody who can hand the ball off.

Then im your guy! I wouyld rather hand it off when im running away from the defenders! :lol:

Use of the word 'still' makes me believe that you would be unable to walk off the field in the first game. :lol:
Thats my point! How much are they paying Croyle to do the same thing? I will do it for league minimum! :lol:

I would definitely hire you.

Thank you for you confidence Clark...umm...I mean Chiefsfan

Sweet! Is it in a spiral though? :lol: also how many beers do you have to have to do that? :lol:

tornadospotter
10-26-2008, 10:58 PM
It all comes down to Swiss Cheese.
Yep the Chiefs have holes, and need to age.

chief31
10-27-2008, 07:32 AM
It all comes down to Swiss Cheese.
Yep the Chiefs have holes, and need to age.

Many of the holes are self-inflicted. RDE comes to mind in a big hurry.:mob:

Sorry for being repetitive. This one will likely stick with me for quite a while. Much like Grbac/Gannon.

Canada
10-27-2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah, if we had his 5 sacks and a gaping hole at LT this would be a totally different season. :D

chief31
11-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Yeah, if we had his 5 sacks and a gaping hole at LT this would be a totally different season. :D
Keep JA, draft Clady at LT, (or trade down for Albert, if you must) and we would be in far better shape than we are right now.

jmlamerson
11-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Keep JA, draft Clady at LT, (or trade down for Albert, if you must) and we would be in far better shape than we are right now.

Exactly right. We basically traded JA for Dorsey, Morgan, and Cottam. I don't think history will be very kind to that decision.

jtandcrew
11-02-2008, 11:29 AM
Exactly right. We basically traded JA for Dorsey, Morgan, and Cottam. I don't think history will be very kind to that decision.

Dorsey and Morgan are still question marks. Cottam, to me, is proving to be our TE of the future. I think he ALMOST has the hands of TG but can block better than TG. I think Dorsey will be better next year after he gets the rookie jitters outta his system.

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 12:14 PM
Dorsey and Morgan are still question marks. Cottam, to me, is proving to be our TE of the future. I think he ALMOST has the hands of TG but can block better than TG. I think Dorsey will be better next year after he gets the rookie jitters outta his system.

I'll believe in Cottam if/when he matches Tony's production (or even 80% of it) when Tony is off the field. I'm not drinking the Cottam kool-aid until then.

Dorsey may evolve, but we're paying him $23M guarenteed to evolve. We refused to pay $30M guarenteed to JA, when he'd already gone through his growing pains. Just sayin'.

Darth CarlSatan
11-02-2008, 04:33 PM

Of course we want Brad to be great, but when TG retires or leaves, the Tight End position will not be featured as prominently in the game plan as it is now.