PDA

View Full Version : Larry Johnson benched.... again

texaschief
10-22-2008, 04:51 PM
These idiots need to stay out of the clubs... good lord.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3658139

m0ef0e
10-22-2008, 04:54 PM
LJ is no longer a Chief to me. I hope I never have to see him in that uniform again.

Grey144
10-22-2008, 04:57 PM
"This is the first time in my life I actually had to stand up, I mean actually woke up and kind of be disgusted with myself and disgusted as far as the way my life and my career is heading right now."

--- Yeah right let me get my rubber boots the poo is getting high in here.

Looks like the perfect storm coming up for the jets this week. Favre and corp are going to pick us to pieces. I feel bad for Thigpen to he is going to spend all day running for his life.

texaschief
10-22-2008, 05:08 PM
"This is the first time in my life I actually had to stand up, I mean actually woke up and kind of be disgusted with myself and disgusted as far as the way my life and my career is heading right now."

Looks like the perfect storm coming up for the jets this week. Favre and corp are going to pick us to pieces. I feel bad for Thigpen to he is going to spend all day running for his life.

at least he CAN run. :lol:

hardcorechiefsfan
10-22-2008, 06:04 PM
LJ is no longer a Chief to me. I hope I never have to see him in that uniform again.

Oh duhh!!!! That is what I've been trying to tell you guys.

To salvage anything, LJ needs to get himself a
"little woman", as you guys would call your wifes. The only thing is he doesn't need to be finding one in the clubs. That is where women who want to get laid are at and they would think it smart to get laid by LJ!

Canada
10-22-2008, 06:10 PM
Oh duhh!!!! That is what I've been trying to tell you guys.

To salvage anything, LJ needs to get himself a
"little woman", as you guys would call your wifes. The only thing is he doesn't need to be finding one in the clubs. That is where women who want to get laid are at and they would think it smart to get laid by LJ!

So you have never been to a club? or are you just another drunk whore?

hardcorechiefsfan
10-22-2008, 06:20 PM

I have been to a club in KC before, only once with some friends. That annoying bass beat was too loud for me and hurt my ears. And I only drank water, I kept filling up my water bottle in the bathroom so I wouldn't have to pay for another one.
So yes I have been to a club. Since I was there with friends I had to stay until they were ready to leave because they had the transportation. I don't go to clubs because of the loudness. I like the quiet of Fort Scott, Kansas(OMG! Did I say that?).

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
10-22-2008, 07:06 PM
I would like to see what he gives after this so he can stay. THIS WOULD BE HIS LAST TIME! And if it dont work herm and LJ can take a running suck on a flying ducks butt!! :undwech: :34:

Darth CarlSatan
10-22-2008, 08:29 PM

Dude; what the hell?!?!?

If you were'nt kidding around with that comment, then that's just some SAD ****.

Darth CarlSatan
10-22-2008, 08:40 PM

Everybody and their Labridoodle caught THAT little Freudian slip!
Not even one paragraph in, and he sinks his own ship.
This guy is a disaster, and mark my words; players like Johnson and "Ocho-Dipsh*t" will never see a Super Bowl. Those type of guys are "team players" as long as it is convenient for them to be so.

If I want to watch this kind of stereotypical bullsh*t, I'll throw 'Purple Rain' in to my DVD player and watch Morris and Jerome; at least they're funny when they do it.

JMDChiefs58
10-22-2008, 09:24 PM
Wow this team is coming apart at the seems. LJ Benched again, Croyle and Huard out for the season, Thigpen is the starter with Martian as back up. Gray gets signed but won't be ready for a few weeks. I think we can safely say it can't get any worse then this, we can only go up from here.
:beer: and lots of it.

Canada
10-22-2008, 10:27 PM
The only thing is he doesn't need to be finding one in the clubs. That is where women who want to get laid are at and they would think it smart to get laid by LJ!

Dude; what the hell?!?!?

If you were'nt kidding around with that comment, then that's just some SAD ****.

Just making on a comment on HCC's commment. Some people who go to clubs aren't just drunks and whores like she insinuates in her post.

Sn@keIze
10-22-2008, 10:38 PM
I disagree with benching him again. The league will probably step in and suspend anyway.

We paid the guy the money so lets get some use out of him. He still gets paid to stay on the sidelines.

Yes he has a 'tude problem and off the field issues. But it aint reverend LJ or Pope LJ. He aint got to be perfect.

Call me Naive, but he said hes sorry and hes working on himself and I believe him.

The next time he rushes for nearly 200 yds Im sure half of you will forgive him too.

Canada
10-22-2008, 10:42 PM
The next time he rushes for nearly 200 yds Im sure half of you will forgive him too.

He can rush for 400 yards and I will still think he is a d!ck, but I will always cheer for him as long as he is in a Chiefs uniform.

Sn@keIze
10-22-2008, 10:46 PM
He can rush for 400 yards and I will still think he is a d!ck, but I will always cheer for him as long as he is in a Chiefs uniform.Being a D!ck is fine by me as long as your doing your job.

Remember Dale Carter? The best CB in the league, but god did you have to put up with a lot of BS from him. He was an arrogant lil prick.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80bdb419

Drunker Hillbilly
10-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Being a D!ck is fine by me as long as your doing your job.

Remember Dale Carter? The best CB in the league, but god did you have to put up with a lot of BS from him. He was an arrogant lil prick.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80bdb419
My point all along!!!!!

Darth CarlSatan
10-22-2008, 11:11 PM
Just making on a comment on HCC's commment. Some people who go to clubs aren't just drunks and whores like she insinuates in her post.

Okay, I see your point now.

Phrasing Canada; it's all about phrasing. :bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
10-22-2008, 11:25 PM
My point all along!!!!!

Oooh, Oooh, Mis-ter. Kott-tter; don't forget "Spidey"!
( and the GAYEST end-zone celebration EVER. )

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
"These eyes were made for rollin',
and that's just what they'll do"...

chief31
10-23-2008, 12:36 AM
Wow this team is coming apart at the seems. LJ Benched again, Croyle and Huard out for the season, Thigpen is the starter with Martian as back up. Gray gets signed but won't be ready for a few weeks. I think we can safely say it can't get any worse then this, we can only go up from here.
:beer: and lots of it.

It can. We could ruin a #1 overall QB pick by not properly addressing the o-line....again.

Whew! I was wondering too. But you sure did read alot into that. Hell there might be a couple decent people in the club, but surely you can agree that there are plenty of skanks too?

Which, I believe, was the point.

texaschief
10-23-2008, 01:09 AM
I disagree with benching him again. The league will probably step in and suspend anyway.

We paid the guy the money so lets get some use out of him. He still gets paid to stay on the sidelines.

Yes he has a 'tude problem and off the field issues. But it aint reverend LJ or Pope LJ. He aint got to be perfect.

Call me Naive, but he said hes sorry and hes working on himself and I believe him.

I disagree. The benching should come from within, even if he gets suspended by the league. This team is young and impressionable. They can't see a super star getting preferential treatment from the organization. Otherwise, it could come back to bite the franchise in the butt during contract negotiations or similar incidents that may occur in the future.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-23-2008, 04:27 AM
I disagree. The benching should come from within, even if he gets suspended by the league. This team is young and impressionable. They can't see a super star getting preferential treatment from the organization. Otherwise, it could come back to bite the franchise in the butt during contract negotiations or similar incidents that may occur in the future.

Right on the spot, you said it the way it should be.

Its not a matter of forgiving LJ, it is about principles. LJ needs to understand that there are consequences to ever action.

Bike
10-23-2008, 07:33 AM
I am.:toast2: :toast2:

Canada
10-23-2008, 07:56 AM
Whew! I was wondering too. But you sure did read alot into that. Hell there might be a couple decent people in the club, but surely you can agree that there are plenty of skanks too?

Which, I believe, was the point.

Exactly why I think it should not be generalized at all.

Canada
10-23-2008, 07:57 AM
I am.:toast2: :toast2:

Tell me something I don't know!! :bananen_smilies046:

Drunker Hillbilly
10-23-2008, 09:50 AM
Oooh, Oooh, Mis-ter. Kott-tter; don't forget "Spidey"!
( and the GAYEST end-zone celebration EVER. )

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
"These eyes were made for rollin',
and that's just what they'll do"...
You ever seen Deliverance? You sound like a spittin image of that cop!!

Darth CarlSatan
10-23-2008, 10:43 AM
You ever seen Deliverance? You sound like a spittin image of that cop!!

What Cop?

Not only have I seen 'Deliverence', I was hoping I could send my 8x10 glossy of your character to you for an autograph.
We all wondered where you went after shooting that enigmatic scene of you as a child, playing banjo on the front porch of the cabin.
:D:D:D

Drunker Hillbilly
10-23-2008, 11:26 AM
What Cop?

Not only have I seen 'Deliverence', I was hoping I could send my 8x10 glossy of your character to you for an autograph.
We all wondered where you went after shooting that enigmatic scene of you as a child, playing banjo on the front porch of the cabin.
:D:D:D
Once I've used the joke, your suppose to come up with your own.

Darth CarlSatan
10-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Once I've used the joke, your suppose to come up with your own.

Perhaps if you elevated your game to "Can't Improve On Perfection", I would.

:D

Drunker Hillbilly
10-23-2008, 04:14 PM
Perhaps if you elevated your game to "Can't Improve On Perfection", I would.

:D
Not much goin on in Show Low, Pine Top, Lakeside etc. today I see!

Darth CarlSatan
10-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Not much goin on in Show Low, Pine Top, Lakeside etc. today I see!

Is there ever? :D

I wish I could look at pine trees all day, and walk around on rocks and cinder instead of grass...

Oh wait; I CAN! yayyyyy.....:rolleyes:

jtandcrew
10-24-2008, 04:27 AM
Well, it was bad enough when LJ was playing, but its killing me now that they keep benching him! My fantasy team is screwed now! :lol: :bananen_smilies046: