PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Thigpen is looking awesome

Seek
10-26-2008, 02:36 PM
I don't want to jinx him, or anything, but Thigpen is looking freaking awesome. He has already played one half half 10 times better than anything Croyle has shown us.

Based on this first half, I am anxious to see what he can do the rest of the season. If anything he is looking like a very viable back up for us who will push any QBofTF for the starting role.

PawnshopMarimba
10-26-2008, 02:47 PM
Pretty amazing what a little confidence and staying calm in the pocket can do for a guy who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn a few weeks ago. Bravo, Tyler!

jb908
10-26-2008, 03:23 PM
amazing!!!!!!!!

Nel Toille
10-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Did anyone notice him NOT locking on to one reciever. He was scanning the field. His accuracy was beyond his years. Got to like his energy too. The best QBs always come out of nowhere so let's hope Thigpen can keep that trend going. GO THIGPEN!

YZILLA
10-26-2008, 04:56 PM
im just happy we moved the ball with our recievers the whole game. kolby kinda ran like LJ for some reason . He didnt look like himself , he used to try spinning or juking to get extra yards but he kinda just ran like..well LJ when he is having a bad day.

windwalker
10-26-2008, 05:06 PM
Big difference when the O-line gives someone more than 1.5 sec...

Thig looked pretty good, even with the loss...
comp att yds %
25 36 280 69.4

sacked 4 times... no interceptions..

and rushed for 20 yds...

not bad...

AkChief49
10-26-2008, 05:19 PM
should have won! but good effort

jap1
10-26-2008, 05:19 PM
Thigpen looked good ... because the o-line finally decided to block for the QB (except for the 4 sacks) and give him time to look at his check downs. Unfortunately they still didnt do much for the run game. Does anyone know if they changed up the starting line. I watched at a bar and couldnt see who was playing. Lets hope they keep protecting the QB, and maybe the run game will develop as defenses stop stacking the line.

Kolby looked like crap, he was dancing too much behind the line even when there looked like there was a hole. And he didnt even try to block the blitzer on one of the sacks.

kcchiefs4life
10-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Glad to see we are moving the ball. Thig did well, I must say I am truly impressed. I hope it continues.....if we play like that we may end up pulling a few more W's this year...

I still think herm is a douche and needs to go though.

jap1
10-26-2008, 05:30 PM
It was also nice to see them spreading the field and throwing passes over 7 yards deep.

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 12:43 AM
I don't want to jinx him, or anything, but Thigpen is looking freaking awesome. He has already played one half half 10 times better than anything Croyle has shown us.

Based on this first half, I am anxious to see what he can do the rest of the season. If anything he is looking like a very viable back up for us who will push any QBofTF for the starting role.

Did we make any personnel adjustments up front, or do the Jets just have a D-Line and pass-rush as "outstanding" as our own?

I ask because I had no link to the game, save for the audiocast, and I'd like to know if Thigpen was truly tested today.
Thanks.

Hayvern
10-27-2008, 02:22 AM
I am happy as the next guy that Thigpen had a good game. I also have to be the voice of reason and caution everyone not to get too excited about this one. The Jets defense against the pass is worse than ours.

I hope he can continue to put up numbers like he did today. It was a more exciting game to watch than previous games.

okikcfan
10-27-2008, 02:26 AM
The question is what will happen with Gray and Culpepper. Thigpen may only have a couple of weeks to prove himself

YZILLA
10-27-2008, 03:10 AM
He already proved himself, he played the whole game and Played better than Farve . If it was luck he would have folded at some point during the game. He did great and im not saying hes the Future of the chiefs but he did prove he deserves to have someone beat him out for starting spot because its his spot to take as of now.

chief31
10-27-2008, 03:19 AM
He already proved himself, he played the whole game and Played better than Farve . If it was luck he would have folded at some point during the game. He did great and im not saying hes the Future of the chiefs but he did prove he deserves to have someone beat him out for starting spot because its his spot to take as of now.

Agreed.

While there is nothing that I want more than to be able to curb my feeling of requiring lots of O-line help, the next thing that I would be thrilled to see would be for Thigpen to curb everyones feelings of needing to draft a #2 overall QB in the '09 draft.

I would be pretty high on our draft possibilities, if I could be made to feel more comfortable with our o-line and QB.

But today, like the Donkos game, was only one game. I will need to see more. And I doubt anything will back me off any lower than a '2nd-round O-line' train of thought.

Regardless of how the current group might improve, we are still tragically thin.

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 03:24 AM
I am happy as the next guy that Thigpen had a good game. I also have to be the voice of reason and caution everyone not to get too excited about this one. The Jets defense against the pass is worse than ours.

I hope he can continue to put up numbers like he did today. It was a more exciting game to watch than previous games.

Wise words. Consistency IS the key. That said, props to Tyler for being the only young QB on this team in many a moon to step up and play smart.

I'm convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that our players are better than our Coaches.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-27-2008, 03:33 AM

I knew Thigpen had it in him.

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 03:40 AM
Agreed.

While there is nothing that I want more than to be able to curb my feeling of requiring lots of O-line help, the next thing that I would be thrilled to see would be for Thigpen to curb everyones feelings of needing to draft a #2 overall QB in the '09 draft.

I would be pretty high on our draft possibilities, if I could be made to feel more comfortable with our o-line and QB.

But today, like the Donkos game, was only one game. I will need to see more. And I doubt anything will back me off any lower than a '2nd-round O-line' train of thought.

Regardless of how the current group might improve, we are still tragically thin.

I'm coming over to your way of thinking slowly but surely. If Tyler plays at THAT level for the rest of his starts, then I'm on board.

We go to New York and build two brick walls. The thing that sucks though, is that we'll probably be looking for a Tight End too. But maybe not.
Can we give some props to Bowe for having solid hands that have adjusted quite well to the differing touches of this carousel of QB's? Poor guy ain't been gettin' NO love lately!

Three7s
10-27-2008, 03:41 AM
I'm coming over to your way of thinking slowly but surely. If Tyler plays at THAT level for the rest of his starts, then I'm on board.

We go to New York and build two brick walls. The thing that sucks though, is that we'll probably be looking for a Tight End too. But maybe not.
Can we give some props to Bowe for having solid hands that have adjusted quite well to the differing touches of this carousel of QB's? Poor guy ain't been gettin' NO love lately!
I'm not sure about the TE, Cottam looked really good out there. We actually passed the ball to him!

chief31
10-27-2008, 04:11 AM

Yeah. Bowe has become the only player, not named Gonzales, that we expect to perform. And, as always, the better we protect our QB, the better the chances of getting him the ball more often.

As good as I feel about this game though, the next game could very easily put me right back in the long, dark tunnel that I have spent the last year and a half in. But it is nice to be able to see a little bit of light.

Herm will remain on my s***-list.

I'm not sure about the TE, Cottam looked really good out there. We actually passed the ball to him!

He did look pretty good. It's nice to be able to get him the football, so we can see what he's got.

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 04:42 AM

Brad's being groomed by the best, and they're both taking it very seriously.

Throughout all of this drama, Tony is being a good mentor. He came over to Brad after practice one day after noticing Cottham was having some problems with a particular route, and he, Brad, and Brodie spent a half hour drilling it until Brad had it down.

And, I'm sure there's been plenty more episodes like that which didn't make it to local sports radio.

I hate the thought of losing "the kid". Funny to say that about a Vet, but I was there when he WAS the kid! I remember watching him coming along, slowly but surely, the "prime guys" at the time coming to him and asking him to step up his game. And he did. Big Time.

I won't deny he's been a little "Drama Queenish" lately, but I blame his dissatisfaction squarely on Carl.

People, Carl and Herm are poison to this team. Even more so than LJ and his "Puff Stupid" escapades. Carl's a walking corpse, and Herm just can't f*cking coach.

WAKE UP, CLARK.

Sn@keIze
10-27-2008, 06:38 AM

Based on this first half, I am anxious to see what he can do the rest of the season. If anything he is looking like a very viable back up for us who will push any QBofTF for the starting role.I appreciate how he took the sack instead of forcing it, trying too hard too make things happen. He believes in himself to make it up the next play (Too bad Herm doesnt).

If I had to give him somethin to work on it would be stepping back up into the pocket from the DE's. But Im not complaining, Ill take his performance today for now.

The lowly Thigpen was a better QB than the legendary Favre. Too bad he and this talented team have such a bad Coaching Staff. Hence, the outcome.

yashi
10-27-2008, 09:26 AM
That performance certainly came out of nowhere...

I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing. Rolling out of the pocket, scanning the field, making perfect passes into double coverage, making accurate passes EVERY play. I wasn't sure if I was watching Tyler Thigpen or Tom Brady... with more mobility.

Now I'm certainly not going to get too excited, because I fully expect Herm to name him starting QB for the remainder of the season now, and have him blow it. He's certainly going to stink it up next week against TB and their 7th ranked pass defense, right?

If he somehow repeats yesterday's performance, then I'll really start considering that we might have found a gem. Hey he does hold every passing record at Coastal Carolina! ;)

Amazing what 1st team reps and a little confidence can do for someone who never looked like he deserved to wear an NFL jersey before yesterday.

Honestly though, yesterday was a perfect game in my eyes. We played awesome and saw signs of a bright future, while still losing and maintaining draft position. Let's be honest, we're not going to win the Super Bowl this year, so every draft spot counts. Maybe it's a bit of a loser's attitude, but if it means the difference between a great QB or lineman versus a "good" one, then count me in.

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 12:46 PM

I honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing. Rolling out of the pocket, scanning the field, making perfect passes into double coverage, making accurate passes EVERY play. I wasn't sure if I was watching Tyler Thigpen or Tom Brady... with more mobility.

Now I'm certainly not going to get too excited, because I fully expect Herm to name him starting QB for the remainder of the season now, and have him blow it. He's certainly going to stink it up next week against TB and their 7th ranked pass defense, right?

If he somehow repeats yesterday's performance, then I'll really start considering that we might have found a gem. Hey he does hold every passing record at Coastal Carolina! ;)

Amazing what 1st team reps and a little confidence can do for someone who never looked like he deserved to wear an NFL jersey before yesterday.

Honestly though, yesterday was a perfect game in my eyes. We played awesome and saw signs of a bright future, while still losing and maintaining draft position. Let's be honest, we're not going to win the Super Bowl this year, so every draft spot counts. Maybe it's a bit of a loser's attitude, but if it means the difference between a great QB or lineman versus a "good" one, then count me in.

You got it.

Seek
10-27-2008, 01:01 PM
should have won! but good effort

That loss falls on Herm for getting conservative after taking a lead. 3rd and 4 after Kolby has averaged like 1.5 yards a carry. I understand if you are a 5 and 1 team, but come on. Take some chances. The kid (thigpen) is the reason you are winning the game. Let him learn how to win.

Seek
10-27-2008, 01:08 PM

It was a good loss. If there is every such a thing. This is what I expected when they said youth movement. Not the crap we have seen up to this.

I already don't like Herm or CP, but if they sign Dulpepper to come in (with no future for this franchise and take reps away from Thigpen and start when this is a so called youth movement. I will be completely and annoyingly vocal of my displeasure of them.

Thigpen has earned the right in my mind to finish the season. I know he is going to blow chunks some other game, but he showed me something yesterday that made me giddie and it has been a while since I felt that way about this team, besides beating Denver.

Dyno-Mite
10-27-2008, 05:09 PM
We should just allow Thig to be our starter for the remainder of the season.D-rainbow did mention that Thig was lights out during practice during the week.Seeing Thig throw the ball with super accuracy was just amazing.I've seen Thig hit a dynamite 3 step drop after the snap and sqeeze the ball in a tight window which really shouldn't of had a chance to go in a tight passing window like that but was also delivered out of his hands with supreme accuracy.I've also seen Thig allow receivers run into a clear passing lane while having tremendous time to do whatever they want after the catch because of Tyler's precision accuracy.Such as that smooth run after the catch by D-rainbow.We talked about Brodie and D-rainbow but how about Thig and D-rainbow.Damn.

Seek
10-27-2008, 05:17 PM
We should just allow Thig to be our starter for the remainder of the season.D-rainbow did mention that Thig was lights out during practice during the week.Seeing Thig throw the ball with super accuracy was just amazing.I've seen Thig hit a dynamite 3 step drop after the snap and sqeeze the ball in a tight window which really shouldn't of had a chance to go in a tight passing window like that but was also delivered out of his hands with supreme accuracy.I've also seen Thig allow receivers run into a clear passing lane while having tremendous time to do whatever they want after the catch because of Tyler's precision accuracy.Such as that smooth run after the catch by D-rainbow.We talked about Brodie and D-rainbow but how about Thig and D-rainbow.Damn.

I agree with you other than referring to DBowe as D-rainbow. That just sounds so gay. I think Thig hit 7 different receivers with M. Bradley being a huge contributor as the #2 receiver.

Given that the Jets secondary isn't that great and we added not 1 but two weapons by using Cottom. There is plenty to build with.

Darth CarlSatan
10-27-2008, 05:28 PM
I agree with you other than referring to DBowe as D-rainbow. That just sounds so gay. I think Thig hit 7 different receivers with M. Bradley being a huge contributor as the #2 receiver.

Given that the Jets secondary isn't that great and we added not 1 but two weapons by using Cottom. There is plenty to build with.

I decided to be unpredictable, and let someone else field that one.
:D:lol:

yashi
10-27-2008, 05:32 PM

:lol:

Honestly though, the real test comes this week. If he can come out looking pretty good against the Bucs, then I'm grabbing a first class seat on the Thiggy train.... hoppin into the Thigpen Pigpen..... the Koastal Karolina Kid.... Thiggy Pop, etc.

Dyno-Mite
10-27-2008, 05:40 PM

Tyler's vision ability to scan but read the entire field does make it seem as if 8 guys are going to get a catch during every game.As for Cottam we can sense that we have a young gifted developing key weapon for us in Cottam.Thig just straight out dominates in our multiple Shotgun set formations.His knowledge of our motion sequences shows that he can be our starter for the remainder of the season.

Three7s
10-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Tyler's vision ability to scan but read the entire field does make it seem as if 8 guys are going to get a catch during every game.As for Cottam we can sense that we have a young gifted developing key weapon for us in Cottam.Thig just straight out dominates in our multiple Shotgun set formations.His knowledge of our motion sequences shows that he can be our starter for the remainder of the season.
Cottam is gonna be an all-pro TE, eventually. He won't be as good as Gonzo, I don't think anyone will be for quite some time, but I see Cottam at the level of Gates or Shockey, eventually.

Dyno-Mite
10-27-2008, 05:50 PM
Cottam is gonna be an all-pro TE, eventually. He won't be as good as Gonzo, I don't think anyone will be for quite some time, but I see Cottam at the level of Gates or Shockey, eventually.

This is a big reason in which the youth movement involving Tyler can now be considered as something to be looked upon when also speaking of another young guy in Brad Cottam.Both of these 2 young guys showed how much heart they have while teaming up together and ripping the Jets defense up.The trust of these 2 young guys is a work in progress and is destined to get better.

nigeriannightmare
10-27-2008, 06:15 PM
That loss falls on Herm for getting conservative after taking a lead. 3rd and 4 after Kolby has averaged like 1.5 yards a carry. I understand if you are a 5 and 1 team, but come on. Take some chances. The kid (thigpen) is the reason you are winning the game. Let him learn how to win.

Will never happen with Herm the Germ as the HC. He says he plays to win the game, then he says that he tries give you an opportunity to win at the end of the game. The guy needs to go into politics. We are 1-6, if he can't open the playbook now, he never will.

Bike
10-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Will never happen with Herm the Germ as the HC. He says he plays to win the game, then he says that he tries give you an opportunity to win at the end of the game. The guy needs to go into politics. We are 1-6, if he can't open the playbook now, he never will.
This loss falls on Herm. You don't run 3 times and punt when you are on the road and Favre on the sideline.
Major blunder. We played good enough to win.
Maybe Herm really does want 1st pick in the draft.

jap1
10-27-2008, 06:23 PM

Honestly though, the real test comes this week. If he can come out looking pretty good against the Bucs, then I'm grabbing a first class seat on the Thiggy train.... hoppin into the Thigpen Pigpen..... the Koastal Karolina Kid.... Thiggy Pop, etc.

Definitely anxious to see what he can do against Tampa. Especially since Tampa will have time to plan against the no huddle / spread offense. But maybe that will open up some running lanes for us and we can get some balance back in our O.

P.S. I like Thiggy Pop

Seek
10-27-2008, 06:29 PM

I don't think it would be fair to judge him after the Jets just as it isn't fair to annoint him the Chiefs Savior. Give him the entire year. It takes on average three years to develop. Not three games.

He has shown though in one single game, that he has the tools. Croyle never did that, and I kept waiting for it. Thigpen just needs to grow from this game and start expecting teams to scout him, and play him differently. He will have bad games. Everyone does, look at Favre yesterday. Bad game.

Bike
10-27-2008, 06:38 PM
I don't think it would be fair to judge him after the Jets just as it isn't fair to annoint him the Chiefs Savior. Give him the entire year. It takes on average three years to develop. Not three games.

He has shown though in one single game, that he has the tools. Croyle never did that, and I kept waiting for it. Thigpen just needs to grow from this game and start expecting teams to scout him, and play him differently. He will have bad games. Everyone does, look at Favre yesterday. Bad game.
Bad enough to win!! Just ribbin' ya. Favre did have a bad game. But I am truely excited about Thig. His play vs Jets will force Tampa to spread out their defense.
Time for Charles to bring it on!
Chiefs win 31-21!!:toast2:

Seek
10-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Bad enough to win!! Just ribbin' ya. Favre did have a bad game. But I am truely excited about Thig. His play vs Jets will force Tampa to spread out their defense.
Chiefs win 31-21!!:toast2:

Did Favre win that game or did Washington on a reception, a run and on special teams.

By the way, if TG was called for offensive PI on a play not thrown to him. L. Coles should have got one for tossing Patterson aside for their last TD. Patterson had position on Favre's pass. Then throw in the failed interception by DJ.

Favre didn't win that game. Herm did with his conservative play calling :Magic_07: :character00130: :character0061: .

nigeriannightmare
10-27-2008, 06:54 PM
This loss falls on Herm. You don't run 3 times and punt when you are on the road and Favre on the sideline.
Major blunder. We played good enough to win.
Maybe Herm really does want 1st pick in the draft.

We forced some turnovers, tyler played a great game, there is now way that game should have ended as a loss. Hopefully the momentum will carry over and tyler will play another great game, if he herm doesn't screw it up, win number 2 this sunday.

Seek
10-27-2008, 06:58 PM
We forced some turnovers, tyler played a great game, there is now way that game should have ended as a loss. Hopefully the momentum will carry over and tyler will play another great game, if he herm doesn't screw it up, win number 2 this sunday.

You know the Chiefs started to look good against Atlanta, at least the second half. Thigpen started to get some composure and blew it with an INT.

You know what happened the following week after the Chiefs showed some life. DENVER.....

yashi
10-27-2008, 07:11 PM
Charles has a high ankle sprain, unfortunately.. and will probably be out for several weeks.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=128800

Bike
10-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Did Favre win that game or did Washington on a reception, a run and on special teams.

By the way, if TG was called for offensive PI on a play not thrown to him. L. Coles should have got one for tossing Patterson aside for their last TD. Patterson had position on Favre's pass. Then throw in the failed interception by DJ.

Favre didn't win that game. Herm did with his conservative play calling :Magic_07: :character00130: :character0061: .
No doubt. I didn't mean to imply Farve WON the game, but he was the qb on the team that did.
Valid points all. DJ's missed pick 6 was a killer. And Herms' wonderful play-calling on last drive made me puke up a lukewarm beer...:bananen_smilies046:

Bike
10-27-2008, 07:23 PM
Charles has a high ankle sprain, unfortunately.. and will probably be out for several weeks.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=128800
Didn't know this. Sh!t.
Time for Kolby to bring it on!!!

Seek
10-27-2008, 08:40 PM
No doubt. I didn't mean to imply Farve WON the game, but he was the qb on the team that did.
Valid points all. DJ's missed pick 6 was a killer. And Herms' wonderful play-calling on last drive made me puke up a lukewarm beer...:bananen_smilies046:
I am not sure his pick would have been 6. DJ is fast but there is offensive players who could have caught him. Favre was already in position to slow him down.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-27-2008, 10:39 PM
You know the Chiefs started to look good against Atlanta, at least the second half. Thigpen started to get some composure and blew it with an INT.

You know what happened the following week after the Chiefs showed some life. DENVER.....They will be on the road at Green Bay, right? Even if they show what they showed against the jets, the chiefs are not a road team - they can be counted on to win on the road. I hate to say that but the other team has to have a
defense that will fall down like cards on their own turf and a o-line that aims their passes directly to the KC defense and then make room for our guys to go for TD for the chiefs to win. Most teams play better on their own turf

And its all Carl's fault!!!!!!!

The jets probably got yelled at for everything that the chiefs got away with, about how even though the jets won they didn't give it their all.

That last minute was scary...

Sn@keIze
10-28-2008, 01:29 AM
Cottam is gonna be an all-pro TE, eventually. He won't be as good as Gonzo, I don't think anyone will be for quite some time, but I see Cottam at the level of Gates or Shockey, eventually. Lets not get carried away. When you got TG as the other TE on the field the defenders will practically let Cottam loose as the 2nd TE (in a 2 wide 2 TE package). Cottam alone in a 3 wide 1 TE...then we will see.

We forced some turnovers, tyler played a great game, there is now way that game should have ended as a loss. Hopefully the momentum will carry over and tyler will play another great game, if he herm doesn't screw it up, win number 2 this sunday.The TB Bucs arent the Jets. The TB Bucs arent that stupid.

I think Thigwin has got a lot of confidence going into this game tho........we shall see!!!

Like you said, it depends if Herm-a roid screws it up.

Dyno-Mite
10-29-2008, 06:23 PM
They will be on the road at Green Bay, right? Even if they show what they showed against the jets, the chiefs are not a road team - they can be counted on to win on the road. I hate to say that but the other team has to have a
defense that will fall down like cards on their own turf and a o-line that aims their passes directly to the KC defense and then make room for our guys to go for TD for the chiefs to win. Most teams play better on their own turf

The jets probably got yelled at for everything that the chiefs got away with, about how even though the jets won they didn't give it their all.

Herm should've put Flowers or Carr on Coles during the last late minutes of the game instead of suck Paterson.There simply was no way a player like Patterson can cover Coles 1 on 1 with no safety help.

Darth CarlSatan
10-29-2008, 06:26 PM
Herm should've put Flowers or Carr on Coles during the last late minutes of the game instead of suck Paterson.There simply was no way a player like Patterson can cover Coles 1 on 1 with no safety help.

Who's Patterson?

Dyno-Mite
10-29-2008, 06:52 PM
Who's Patterson?

Darth,that's the same thing I thought.

Darth CarlSatan
10-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Darth,that's the same thing I thought.

Are you sure we're not talking about Surtain? I've only seen the game highlights because I'm out of state.

Dyno-Mite
10-29-2008, 07:05 PM
Are you sure we're not talking about Surtain? I've only seen the game highlights because I'm out of state.

It was Paterson that was on him.

Darth CarlSatan
10-29-2008, 08:49 PM
It was Paterson that was on him.

Perhaps "Coach W" was "evaluating" him. He would do that kind of thing, you know.

OTR Chiefs fan
10-30-2008, 12:14 AM

I was glad to see the good performance out of Thigpen. But, what I want to see is some consistency. If he plays well this sunday against the Bucs, then I'll start to hope.:D

Seek
10-30-2008, 12:46 PM
Who's Patterson?

#22 Demetri Patterson. The guy who Coles pushed forward to get postiong to score the final TD.

Seek
10-30-2008, 12:49 PM
They will be on the road at Green Bay, right? Even if they show what they showed against the jets, the chiefs are not a road team - they can be counted on to win on the road. I hate to say that but the other team has to have a

The last time the Chiefs showed life with the offense it was on the road in Atlanta. Granted it was running the ball. The following week at Home, was Denver.

Since we showed life away against the Jets, I was hoping that there would be life again at arrowhead against Tampa.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-02-2008, 04:40 PM
They will be on the road at Green Bay, right?
Sorry about the Green Bay mistake. I guess that with the jets game I had the packers on the brain because of Favre.

The last time the Chiefs showed life with the offense it was on the road in Atlanta. Granted it was running the ball. The following week at Home, was Denver.

Since we showed life away against the Jets, I was hoping that there would be life again at arrowhead against Tampa.
Now, the term "home turf" doesn't mean anything to the chiefs.