PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions???

Chief_kickingtale
10-27-2008, 12:22 PM
1. Why in the world is Herm clapping at the end of the game, right after the fourth down incomplete pass? WTF!!! Are you kidding me?

2. When was the last time you seen Herm coaching someone up on the sideline? I have only seen him standing with the dumbfounded look. But when Coles ran out of bounds on the completion, Herm had to chat with him for a little bit. Try talking to your own team once and a while Jack@ss!:sign0153:

Seek
10-27-2008, 01:27 PM
here is a question. How do you like Washington Destroying the Chiefs knowing he is the pick we gave up for Herm.

Bike
10-27-2008, 02:35 PM
here is a question. How do you like Washington Destroying the Chiefs knowing he is the pick we gave up for Herm.
Did you have to remind us of that??!!:sign0153: :bananen_smilies046:

Seek
10-27-2008, 03:33 PM
Did you have to remind us of that??!!:sign0153: :bananen_smilies046:

If I could take it back I would.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-27-2008, 09:48 PM
1. Why in the world is Herm clapping at the end of the game, right after the fourth down incomplete pass? WTF!!! Are you kidding me?

2. When was the last time you seen Herm coaching someone up on the sideline? I have only seen him standing with the dumbfounded look. But when Coles ran out of bounds on the completion, Herm had to chat with him for a little bit. Try talking to your own team once and a while Jack@ss!:sign0153:
1. Because he bet against the chiefs!

2. He doesn't know the chiefs' language.

Sn@keIze
10-29-2008, 12:49 AM
Nice move CP. Now I see why your such a good GM.

No wonder youve been here so long.