PDA

View Full Version : How to tailgate with Chiefs fans when your from out of town??

DrunkHillbilly
07-11-2007, 07:38 PM
So, when i was younger I would go to Arrowhead all the time with my grandpa. Have been traveling to city's throughout the U.S. to watch the Chiefs for about 7 years now. They were in Az. last season so I didn't have to go anywhere! How would I go about hookin up with some people to tailgate if I didn't know anyone?

Canada
07-11-2007, 08:00 PM
I am going on opening day. Flying down from Canada and I would be more than happy to hang out.

TXChief
07-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Just be a drunk hillbilly and bring a keg. You will find alot of fans to hang out with.

Canada
07-13-2007, 11:59 AM
Thats what i did last year...minus the keg...plus 48 cans of beer

wolfpack
07-13-2007, 03:56 PM
if i can find lower level tickets, that i wont have to tell one of my sons and my daughter to come home from college because i used their college money for a game, the old lady and i will be there.

Chiefster
07-13-2007, 09:48 PM
I saw a book here in Branson today that was entitled "The Idiots Guide to Tailgating; I thought about buying it.

Coach
07-15-2007, 12:46 PM
I saw a book here in Branson today that was entitled "The Idiots Guide to Tailgating; I thought about buying it.

I don't know what to say about this post.

Chiefster
07-16-2007, 12:35 AM
I don't know what to say about this post.

LOL!!! It does speak volumes all by itself.

wolfpack
07-16-2007, 09:57 AM
the only bad thing about tailgating is drinking beer. me personally,i drink alot of beer and what seems like forever before i pee, then when it starts flowing it seems like every 5 minutes. and that $ucks when trying to watch the game.

Chiefster
07-16-2007, 03:59 PM
the only bad thing about tailgating is drinking beer. me personally,i drink alot of beer and what seems like forever before i pee, then when it starts flowing it seems like every 5 minutes. and that $ucks when trying to watch the game.

One word: Avodart.

Canada
07-16-2007, 05:29 PM

I used to have a similar problem, then i discovered if you drink a lot on Saturday night you will be so dehydrated on Sunday that you need 25 beers just to replenish and you don't pee as often. It's kinda hard on the liver but you won't miss the game!

chief31
07-16-2007, 05:30 PM
There you go. Just ask an expert. Lol.

Coach
07-16-2007, 11:28 PM

I have the same problem.

I used to have a similar problem, then i discovered if you drink a lot on Saturday night you will be so dehydrated on Sunday that you need 25 beers just to replenish and you don't pee as often. It's kinda hard on the liver but you won't miss the game!

Now I've got a solution. I was laughing out loud when I read this post. Sometimes the solution is so obvious that you feel stupid for not knowing it. I guess I can toss out these two products:

The Stadium Pal:
http://www.biorelief.com/store/stadiumpal.html#

The Beer Belly:
http://www.thebeerbelly.com/products.asp?Click=1522

Chiefster
07-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Funny stuff admin!

Cornflake
07-26-2007, 11:31 AM
I will be coming down to a game in november as well...never been to a chiefs game...actually coming down from manitoba on my own lol...

Canada
07-26-2007, 11:35 AM
I will be coming down to a game in november as well...never been to a chiefs game...actually coming down from manitoba on my own lol...

I am coming down from ontario by myself. I went to my first game at Arrowhead last year and it is awesome!! You will have a blast!!

Cornflake
07-26-2007, 11:43 AM
nobody wanted to come so i said whatever i'll do it on my own...20 hour bus ride haha...

Canada
07-26-2007, 12:23 PM
look on Hotwire.com. (sorry if that is considered spam, but deal with it) I got a flight to KC, hotel for five days, and car rental for $400 last year.

luv
07-26-2007, 02:16 PM
:bananen_smilies105:

Tailgating is just a traveling party!

Sorry, I just had to use one of the gazillion smilies. :D

Chiefster
07-26-2007, 02:44 PM
:bananen_smilies105:

Tailgating is just a traveling party!

Sorry, I just had to use one of the gazillion smilies. :D

Apology accepted; although not in anyway necessary. :D

hermhater
05-08-2008, 11:30 PM
So, when i was younger I would go to Arrowhead all the time with my grandpa. Have been traveling to city's throughout the U.S. to watch the Chiefs for about 7 years now. They were in Az. last season so I didn't have to go anywhere! How would I go about hookin up with some people to tailgate if I didn't know anyone?

You mean you were in KC and didn't come drink beers with me?

Chief from the North
05-09-2008, 12:08 AM

Cornflake..PM me and we may be able to work something out. Any ideas on which game you are planning for?

Chief from the North
05-09-2008, 12:10 AM

And of course as we are in the US, we can just buy someones liver on Ebay. Hell, they might even throw in ddelivery to the game. :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
05-09-2008, 12:18 AM
Cornflake..PM me and we may be able to work something out. Any ideas on which game you are planning for?

Look at the date on that post Chief from the North.

This was a thread from last year.

I don't think people were very welcome here last year.

I doubt that he even came back after that post.

I wonder what has changed since then...

Hmmm...

Chief from the North
05-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Look at the date on that post Chief from the North.

This was a thread from last year.

I don't think people were very welcome here last year.

I doubt that he even came back after that post.

I wonder what has changed since then...

Hmmm...

Sooooo....we have a forum that has the same active thread for a year?
Was it you who chased the poor Canadian away? Did you wave a gun in his face and threaten him with pay for service health care???? *******s. :lol:

hermhater
05-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Sooooo....we have a forum that has the same active thread for a year?
Was it you who chased the poor Canadian away? Did you wave a gun in his face and threaten him with pay for service health care???? *******s. :lol:

I wasn't even a member here then, soo...

No it was not me, I don't know who keeps chasing away folks, but my guess is it is a Mod.

The thread was not active, I brought it up to prove a point.

Pro_Angler
05-10-2008, 01:35 PM
I'm in so. Cal Charger country i love the weather but the fans are ars's!!!!!! I go to the game here every year for last 3 years since i have lived here. I wish some of you could make a game. there are alot of Chiefs faithfulls that turn out every year as many of you seen from the pics over the last 2 years games.

TheLateGreat#58Fan
05-13-2008, 08:05 PM
I live here in Atlanta, by any chance do any of you know someone who would be going to the game down here against the Falcons?
Also are any of you season ticket holders? I was thinking about coming up for the Titans game. Just wondering who might be there.