PDA

View Full Version : Attention! Attention Please...

Darth CarlSatan
10-29-2008, 06:15 PM
Ah yes; another day of magical "Hermism's". The Great One just enlightened us all in sound bite about Jamaal Charles.
Spouting his usual "out of the box" football mysticism, Herm informed us that Charles can be a great player if he can "Stay healthy and Just Play; Just Keep Playing".

Why hasn't this man released a self-help, self-motivation book yet? I mean really; you can't put a price on unconventional wisdom of that magnitude!

"Oprah!; Book O' The Month Club, STAT!!!!

In Honor of the Overall Greatness exuded by Our Head Coach, all names, derogatory or otherwise are hereby banned from Chiefs Society and shall now be consolidated in to ONE FITTING MONIKER.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I GIVE YOU:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/WW3.png
COACH "W".

nigeriannightmare
10-30-2008, 06:00 PM
I've been saying this for 2 years now. He needs to get into politics. He speaks in circles with the best of them, and the media likes him. He should really give it a shot. Can't be anyworse than his record as a HC.

Darth CarlSatan
10-30-2008, 06:05 PM
I've been saying this for 2 years now. He needs to get into politics. He speaks in circles with the best of them, and the media likes him. He should really give it a shot. Can't be anyworse than his record as a HC.

Either that or Criminal Law.

Guru
10-31-2008, 12:09 AM
Nah. W is smarter than Herm. heh

Darth CarlSatan
10-31-2008, 01:05 AM

Fractions and incrementals don't count!!! :D

Guru
10-31-2008, 01:06 AM
Fractions and incrementals don't count!!! :DNumbers never lie.

Well generally. heh

Darth CarlSatan
10-31-2008, 01:15 AM
Numbers never lie.

Well generally. heh

Sure they do! They're sneaky and insidious like Scientists! :11:

Scientists; with their "scientific method" and "theories"...COMMUNISTS! ALL OF THEM!
:D

chief31
10-31-2008, 01:30 AM

Ouch. Very ouch.:lol:

Guru
10-31-2008, 02:57 AM
Ouch. Very ouch.:lol:

Hey, he managed to get re-elected. Granted, the Dems put up an idiot themselves in 2004.

Lets just pray that Clark is NOT stupid enough to re-up on Herms contract.

chief31
10-31-2008, 04:15 AM
Hey, he managed to get re-elected. Granted, the Dems put up an idiot themselves in 2004.

Lets just pray that Clark is NOT stupid enough to re-up on Herms contract.
:crucified: :character0009: :hypocrite: