PDA

View Full Version : Update on Chiefs being on TV

YZILLA
07-13-2007, 05:07 PM
I called into the Sirrius Studios and Talked to the guys on Channel 124 " Moving the Chains" . Asked them why The Chiefs weren't gonna be Nationally televised this year and or NFL Network. They fumbeled around trying to give me an answer , Told me they were online checking as we spoke. One of the guys said Man they gotta have a Raiders/Chiefs game on TV this year . Finally they said they do have one game this year. DECEMBER 30th on NBC . Last I checked I haven't seen a game on NBC in a long time so its probably for a certain area in the US . But I did remember to say that this was a running post on CHIEFS CROWD .COM While I was on the air with Millions of Listeners ( Had to Get a Shout out to The Family ) ! PEACE......YZILLA

DrunkHillbilly
07-13-2007, 06:54 PM
Now that NBC has Sunday Night Football, they have the ability to switch games that would be better than the originally scheduled game from Sunday afternoon. They did it 3 or 4 times last season. Maybe that's what they were talking about.

Chiefster
07-13-2007, 09:42 PM
I called into the Sirrius Studios and Talked to the guys on Channel 124 " Moving the Chains" . Asked them why The Chiefs weren't gonna be Nationally televised this year and or NFL Network. They fumbeled around trying to give me an answer , Told me they were online checking as we spoke. One of the guys said Man they gotta have a Raiders/Chiefs game on TV this year . Finally they said they do have one game this year. DECEMBER 30th on NBC . Last I checked I haven't seen a game on NBC in a long time so its probably for a certain area in the US . But I did remember to say that this was a running post on CHIEFS CROWD .COM While I was on the air with Millions of Listeners ( Had to Get a Shout out to The Family ) ! PEACE......YZILLA

...And, just where the heck is your sense of priorities dude! :D

Guru
07-13-2007, 11:38 PM

You didn't notice that NBC was broadcasting games on Sunday night last year? What kind of fan are you?:para:

Chiefster
07-13-2007, 11:50 PM
You didn't notice that NBC was broadcasting games on Sunday night last year? What kind of fan are you?:para:

LOL!!

...One with misplaced priorities.

DrunkHillbilly
07-14-2007, 12:28 AM
The arguments are all making sense now!!!!!!! LOL!

Chiefster
07-14-2007, 09:02 AM
The arguments are all making sense now!!!!!!! LOL!

LOL!!!

YZILLA
07-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Actually I was at the Chiefes games on Sundays . And If they Werent playing on TV Sunday nights I wasnt interested.