PDA

View Full Version : The Stafford Band wagon has LEFT THE BUILDING.

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Tim Tebow = No longer a wash.

Ohhhh....I can't WAIT to hear it:

"But Florida has a massive D; the BEST IN COLLEGE"! LOL!

"Stafford didn't eat his Wheaties this morning"!

"It's the line; the line, the line , the LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN NNEEEEEEE"!

LMAO!!!!!

Does anybody remember the Good Old Days, when one guy was just BETTER than the other???

BONUS MATERIAL!
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://bp3.blogger.com/_7gGCpF91ZA8/R2ATbn7vzII/AAAAAAAAAy0/m6yoHmdlbTA/s400/Tebow%252BGF.jpg&imgrefurl=http://beech-street.blogspot.com/2007/12/one-moreuh-make-that-two-more-reasons.html&h=400&w=328&sz=26&tbnid=twbP4uyci6MJ::&tbnh=124&tbnw=102&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtim%2Btebow&usg=__okY91BthvFASOYkk4RcQhhX3xEc=&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=2&ct=image&cd=1

chief31
11-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Does anybody remember the Good Old Days, when one guy was just BETTER than the other???

It's called boxing. Or Golf, or tennis, track, UFC fighting, etc.

Team sports are different in that way.

But I don't watch alot of college ball.

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 08:06 PM
It's called boxing. Or Golf, or tennis, track, UFC fighting, etc.

Team sports are different in that way.

But I don't watch alot of college ball.

Well you should get on the TV and watch USC right now, because Sanchez is showing genuine NFL form.

jmlamerson
11-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Tim Tebow = No longer a wash.

Ohhhh....I can't WAIT to hear it:

"But Florida has a massive D; the BEST IN COLLEGE"! LOL!

"Stafford didn't eat his Wheaties this morning"!

"It's the line; the line, the line , the LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN NNEEEEEEE"!

LMAO!!!!!

BONUS MATERIAL!
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://bp3.blogger.com/_7gGCpF91ZA8/R2ATbn7vzII/AAAAAAAAAy0/m6yoHmdlbTA/s400/Tebow%252BGF.jpg&imgrefurl=http://beech-street.blogspot.com/2007/12/one-moreuh-make-that-two-more-reasons.html&h=400&w=328&sz=26&tbnid=twbP4uyci6MJ::&tbnh=124&tbnw=102&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtim%2Btebow&usg=__okY91BthvFASOYkk4RcQhhX3xEc=&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=2&ct=image&cd=1

Yeah, but aren't you forgetting something? Isn't Tebow a junior, and isn't he staying in for at least one more year? Should we not draft a QB for 2009 on the hopes of getting Tebow for 2010?

Sanchez is a good prospect, but Stafford (despite what I hope is an aberrantly awful game) is a better for the Chiefs.

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Yeah, but aren't you forgetting something? Isn't Tebow a junior, and isn't he staying in for at least one more year? Should we not draft a QB for 2009 on the hopes of getting Tebow for 2010?

Sanchez is a good prospect, but Stafford (despite what I hope is an aberrantly awful game) is a better for the Chiefs.

Even Stafford's fan-made highlight films look too much like his performance today; sluggish, no form, and a god-AWFUL passing technique.

Sanchez is tough, and his form is top-notch. And I would daresay that his protection/line is just as shady as Stafford's.
If Thigpen can play at his 'Jets Game' level for the rest of the year, then I hope Tebow DOES stay in school, and we don't have to draft a QB.

Why?
Because outside of the possibility of drafting or signing a premium LB, I want NOTHING BUT LINEMEN acquired in this coming off season.
"Ends, Guards, and The Whole Nine Yards".

I want both lines to be focus/job number one, because I am SICK AND ****ING TIRED OF HEARING HOW BAD THEY ARE, AND HOW THEY'RE HOLDING EVERY ONE ELSE BACK.
So let's address the issue full-on, and take this most GOD-AWFUL AND TIRESOME BEYOND-BELIEF ISSUE OFF OF THE TABLE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Before I lose what's left of my ****ing sanity...:rolleyes:

jmlamerson
11-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Even Stafford's fan-made highlight films look too much like his performance today; sluggish, no form, and a god-AWFUL passing technique.

Sanchez is tough, and his form is top-notch. And I would daresay that his protection/line is just as shady as Stafford's.
If Thigpen can play at his 'Jets Game' level for the rest of the year, then I hope Tebow DOES stay in school, and we don't have to draft a QB.

Why?
Because outside of the possibility of drafting or signing a premium LB, I want NOTHING BUT LINEMEN acquired in this coming off season.
"Ends, Guards, and The Whole Nine Yards".

I want both lines to be focus/job number one, because I am SICK AND ****ING TIRED OF HEARING HOW BAD THEY ARE, AND HOW THEY'RE HOLDING EVERY ONE ELSE BACK.
So let's address the issue full-on, and take this most GOD-AWFUL AND TIRESOME BEYOND-BELIEF ISSUE OFF OF THE TABLE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Before I lose what's left of my ****ing sanity...:rolleyes:

While I agree with you that it would be great to get three starting offensive linemen out of the draft (four, if Waters retires), the Chiefs still won't have a QB next year. Everyone's been correct that no QB can win with our line. However, no team is going to win (much) with our QBs.

There are several good FA OLs next year. There are no good FA QBs next year. It's a position we'll have to take care of in the draft. And not in a "we'll draft Chase Daniel in the 4th round" sort of way.

I'm OK with Sanchez, right now. I'll wait until the end of the season before saying he's better than Stafford, or vice versa.

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 09:48 PM
While I agree with you that it would be great to get three starting offensive linemen out of the draft (four, if Waters retires), the Chiefs still won't have a QB next year. Everyone's been correct that no QB can win with our line. However, no team is going to win (much) with our QBs.

There are several good FA OLs next year. There are no good FA QBs next year. It's a position we'll have to take care of in the draft. And not in a "we'll draft Chase Daniel in the 4th round" sort of way.

I'm OK with Sanchez, right now. I'll wait until the end of the season before saying he's better than Stafford, or vice versa.

I know you're just using him as an example, but I must state once again to ANY who may be confused, dillusional, or a combination of the two:

Chase Daniel, Colt McCoy, and Sam Bradford DO NOT belong in the NFL.

Thank you, that is all.

slc chief
11-01-2008, 10:09 PM
tim teboe will suck as nfl qb mark my words the offense that urban meyer runs is only good at the college level believe me i know he used to coach at the university of utah and i watched alex smith tear it up in college but in the nfl he sucks tebow and smith are pretty much the same qb keep tebow away from kc

Three7s
11-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Starting and stopping bandwagons because of one stupid game? This is just like everyone crowning Thigpen king because of one good game, good lord people. Stafford had one bad game. Every QB has a game or two during the season where they look lost. From what I recall, this is, easily, Tebow's best game this season. That won't help out his cause with me.

jmlamerson
11-01-2008, 10:13 PM
I know you're just using him as an example, but I must state once again to ANY who may be confused, dillusional, or a combination of the two:

Chase Daniel, Colt McCoy, and Sam Bradford DO NOT belong in the NFL.

Thank you, that is all.

Yeah, my point was that Daniel wasn't a NFL caliber player - he's a long term project at best.

But the Chiefs need a QB, and in the 1st round. Whether that's Sanchez or Stafford isn't nearly as important as the fact that it's someone who can be a franchise QB, and who can be the full-time starter come 2010 at the very latest.

slc chief
11-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Yeah, my point was that Daniel wasn't a NFL caliber player - he's a long term project at best.

But the Chiefs need a QB, and in the 1st round. Whether that's Sanchez or Stafford isn't nearly as important as the fact that it's someone who can be a franchise QB, and who can be the full-time starter come 2010 at the very latest.
well put the true test will be to see how he reacts during his next game

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 10:57 PM
Starting and stopping bandwagons because of one stupid game? This is just like everyone crowning Thigpen king because of one good game, good lord people. Stafford had one bad game. Every QB has a game or two during the season where they look lost. From what I recall, this is, easily, Tebow's best game this season. That won't help out his cause with me.

I don't feel as good about Tebow as I do Sanchez for exactly the reason you just laid out. That said, he did Capitalize circles around Stafford.

My initial "Huzzah" regarding Stafford WAS based on hype:

"He's the best, right"? "Everybody says so"! "Well then it must be true"!!! lol.And then I started watching film.

And then I started looking at the numbers.

And today?...

Look; if Stafford had kept it neck and neck like a Red-River Shootout, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But, he went up against a better than average "D", where he had to perform in under less than ideal circumstances( ie; no "magical O-Line" ), and he got plowed. BIG time.
And dude, I don't wanna' beat a dead horse but good God; his form is terrible!
His passes look like sh*t with a Capital "S"!
Care to take a wild guess as to which current KC Chief occupying a spot on the QB roster threw "warble balls"-a plenty during HIS days on the College Gridiron???
( Hint: it ain't Tyler Thigpen )
Plus, the guy has no urgency whatsoever!
One thing I can say about Thigpen is that he DOES play with urgency. It didn't serve him too well at first, but now that he's becoming less reckless; it's an asset.
I'm sorry man, but I just can't get behind Stafford coming to KC.

Coach
11-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Exactly, 1 damn game. I think Peyton had a bad game last week too. Maybe the Colts will cut him.

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 11:05 PM
Exactly, 1 damn game. I think Peyton had a bad game last week too. Maybe the Colts will cut him.

I hope they don't because that introduces a possibility, however miniscule, that he could end up in KC.

No Thanks. Send him on down to San Diego, where he and LaDouchian can help build the Most Overrated Offense In NFL History.

Yes; I DID just go there.

Coach
11-01-2008, 11:08 PM
I hope they don't because that introduces a possibility, however miniscule, that he could end up in KC.

No Thanks. Send him on down to San Diego, where he and LaDouchian can help build the Most Overrated Offense In NFL History.

Yes; I DID just go there.

Your annoyance is only exceeded by your football ignorance. Now suddenly Peyton and LT suck as well.

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Your annoyance is only exceeded by your football ignorance. Now suddenly Peyton and LT suck as well.

Well, Payton DOES have a Ring, so that puts him a step ahead of LaDouchian.

But yes, LT does suck, and Payton's a whiny girl-man.

jmlamerson
11-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Well, Payton DOES have a Ring, so that puts him a step ahead of LaDouchian.

But yes, LT does suck, and Payton's a whiny girl-man.

Peyton Manning will retire with every career passing statistic ever created. He'll retire a champion and a 1st ballot hall of famer. It is impossible to overrate him.

LT may not win a championship, but for at least five years he was the undisputed best RB in the game. He's also probably a 1st ballot hall of famer.

There are a lot of players you can call overrated. These really aren't two of them.

Darth CarlSatan
11-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Peyton Manning will retire with every career passing statistic ever created. He'll retire a champion and a 1st ballot hall of famer. It is impossible to overrate him.

LT may not win a championship, but for at least five years he was the undisputed best RB in the game. He's also probably a 1st ballot hall of famer.

There are a lot of players you can call overrated. These really aren't two of them.

Fine, they're the greatest RB and QB to ever wear a helmet.
Call Kelloggs, and have their signature breakfast cereals in the stores on Monday.
Have Wilson Football build the LT Signature Bench with custom-fitted Kleenex dispenser, and issue LT Helmets to every High School in America so that kids can sulk and make nasty faces at thier coaches and fellow players without getting called on it.

And for the Love Of God, call Random House Publishing and tell them to get a rush on Manning's "It's Everybody's Fault But Mine"-guide to being a winner in life.

Drunker Hillbilly
11-02-2008, 09:04 AM
Well you should get on the TV and watch USC right now, because Sanchez is showing genuine NFL form.
Yea he looked great against that Washington high school team!!!! Looked great against that Washington State high school team too!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

That kid Harrell (?) from TTech looked like an NFL QB to me last night. Threw the ball away when it was warranted and didn't make the typical college dumb mistake by trying to force something. Great game!!

nigeriannightmare
11-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Yea he looked great against that Washington high school team!!!! Looked great against that Washington State high school team too!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

That kid Harrell (?) from TTech looked like an NFL QB to me last night. Threw the ball away when it was warranted and didn't make the typical college dumb mistake by trying to force something. Great game!!

Did it against a petty athletic defense too. The big 12 is awesome this year, the south anyway. That was an awesome gayme.

jtandcrew
11-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Personally, I wouldnt mind taking a smaller QB such as Chase Daniel or even Reasing, just speaking of the Big 12. I watched part of the GA game and Stafford does have a rocket for an arm. I have watched some FL games and I have never been overly impressed with Tebow. Freemon is also a nice look at QB just with his size and arm. Not sure about his vision and decision making. No matter what, next QB for Chiefs need to not panic. He needs to be cool under pressure and take the throws that he can get and not feel like he has to force the ball all the time.

tornadospotter
11-02-2008, 11:27 AM
The Chiefs had two scouts at the KU-KS game, The tv commentators were sure talking up Freeman

jtandcrew
11-02-2008, 11:31 AM
I would rather have Stafford prob although any QB would be refreshing on this team.

tornadospotter
11-02-2008, 11:47 AM
Freeman might be a good pick, He got size and mobility and a strong arm. May fall to later rounds in the draft. Is he a senior? I'm not sure.

Nope, Junior.

Darth CarlSatan
11-02-2008, 05:44 PM

Your missing the point. I said he was showing "true NFL form", as in technique, as in the polar opposite of what Stafford was doing yesterday. Of course Washington is not a test to USC; the scoreboard spells that out clear enough.
Now; as to Graham Harrell. At 6'3", 203lbs, he's got the height, but that weight puts him squarely in "Bradford Country".

Scout.com Player Evaluation: STRENGTHS http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/6.jpg Accuracy / Consistency http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/6.jpg Field Vision http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/6.jpg Release

AREAS FOR IMPROVEMENT http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/7.jpg Arm Strength http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/11/7.jpg Running Ability / Mobility

Harrell displays patience in the pocket, a quick release and a great sense of timing. He goes through his progressions consistently and locates the open receiver quickly. He’s extremely accurate on intermediate routes and has nice touch on vertical routes. - Chris Steuber, Scout.com

Area for improvement #2 is the 'Red Flag' for me. If you're gonna' be a Chief, you better be able to scramble and throw on the run; that aspect of this franchise will NEVER CHANGE. Why? Because history says so.

On the plus side, Harrell's father is the highest paid high school coach in Texas, and he's been in charge of Graham's development since "toddlerism".
Harrell's Red Raiders are also undefeated this year, but keep in mind he has one of the best receivers in college football to work with, AND a massive O-Line.

Couple O' Goodies:
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3677775

YouTube - Vote for Graham Harrell in 2008

Bike
11-03-2008, 05:09 AM
I wish I would had said that. Nice.:bananen_smilies046:

chief31
11-03-2008, 06:51 AM
If you're gonna' be a Chief, you better be able to scramble and throw on the run; that aspect of this franchise will NEVER CHANGE. Why? Because history says so.

Had you ever seen a Kansas City Chiefs game before 2006?

What the f*** are you talking about?

jtandcrew
11-03-2008, 07:50 AM
I remember not long ago when our QB was on vacation more times than not when in the pocket. Its just been the last couple years when its been open season on whatever QB is back there

Bike
11-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Ah ah ah. Thats "Never Wrong Ever" you are disputing here! Keep that up and your name may be removed from his sig...DOOOHHH!

Darth CarlSatan
11-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Had you ever seen a Kansas City Chiefs game before 2006?

What the f*** are you talking about?

I've seen plenty, and guess who always got it done?

That's RIGHT; the GUY THAT COULD MOVE.

You wanna' be a Rex Grossman 'pocket squatter'?
Sorry bub; wrong franchise.

chief31
11-05-2008, 05:15 AM
I've seen plenty, and guess who always got it done?

That's RIGHT; the GUY THAT COULD MOVE.

You wanna' be a Rex Grossman 'pocket squatter'?
Sorry bub; wrong franchise.

You need to check with the nurse and see if she is maybe getting your meds mixed with someone elses.

Trent Green. Willie Roaf. Will Shields. John Tait.

And, somehow, you don't remember having an offense that didn't require a QB to run?

Either you are lying about watching The Chiefs, are confused and thinking of some other Chiefs, or you are just flat-out wrong.

Bike
11-05-2008, 09:12 AM
You need to check with the nurse and see if she is maybe getting your meds mixed with someone elses.

And, somehow, you don't remember having an offense that didn't require a QB to run?

Either you are lying about watching The Chiefs, are confused and thinking of some other Chiefs, or you are just flat-out wrong.
NeverWrongEver is never wrong. He must just be confused...

Darth CarlSatan
11-05-2008, 09:50 AM

What the hell are linemen doing in this post? I never said the QB had to run like Walter Payton, I said that he better be able to SCRAMBLE AND THROW ON THE RUN. And if he wants to produce as a Chief, it better be one of his strongest attributes.
And I'll stand behind THAT from now until the end of time.

Bike
11-05-2008, 11:15 AM

I am campaigning to get my name on NeverWrongEvers' sig. Can you or somebody else please let him know as he won't read my posts!! Thanks in advance....

chief31
11-06-2008, 03:41 AM
What the hell are linemen doing in this post? I never said the QB had to run like Walter Payton, I said that he better be able to SCRAMBLE AND THROW ON THE RUN. And if he wants to produce as a Chief, it better be one of his strongest attributes.
And I'll stand behind THAT from now until the end of time.

I just can't even talk to you. You are currently in some other world.

The whole Vermiel era, we had a pure pocket-passer.

Look, just call me when you arrive back at this planet. :lol:

Darth CarlSatan
11-06-2008, 10:00 AM
I just can't even talk to you. You are currently in some other world.

The whole Vermiel era, we had a pure pocket-passer.

Look, just call me when you arrive back at this planet. :lol:

Fine. I concede Trent Green/Vermeil and Dawson/Stram.

That said and done; the ratio still tips in my favor.:11:

chief31
11-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Fine. I concede Trent Green/Vermeil and Dawson/Stram.

That said and done; the ratio still tips in my favor.:11:

The ratio is completely avoiding you. Please name the wonderfully mobile QB that has done anything for The Chiefs?

Todd Blackledge? Maybe it was the incredibly speedy Steve Deberg? How about the wonderment that the aged Joe Montana displayed with his 'wheels'.

No, no. Let's keep going.

Because the 40 year-old Warren Moon was an amazing athelete with his 'shifty' moves.

Oh, and let's not forget how often Dave Kreig made defenders shake from fear for leaving the pocket.

That Elvis Grbac was the most agile creature that I have ever seen.

Steve Bono. F***in' wow!

Even Rich Gannon was not very mobile. But he was the most agile that I can think of. But that was like ten games.

So, please, tell me who the hell you are thinking of.

Then we can discuss some ratios.

Darth, I don't dislike you, like some do, but when you say things that are so entirely far off base as this, then continue to defend it, I get visions of Grbac posts.

Table for one, under the name "Darth"? Right this way, Sir.
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5672&highlight=retraction

Three7s
11-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Chief31 is right, Darth. We've never had a mobile QB because we've always been known for a decent O-line. Never needed one.

Darth CarlSatan
11-07-2008, 03:05 PM
The ratio is completely avoiding you. Please name the wonderfully mobile QB that has done anything for The Chiefs?

Todd Blackledge? Maybe it was the incredibly speedy Steve Deberg? How about the wonderment that the aged Joe Montana displayed with his 'wheels'.

No, no. Let's keep going.

Because the 40 year-old Warren Moon was an amazing athelete with his 'shifty' moves.

Oh, and let's not forget how often Dave Kreig made defenders shake from fear for leaving the pocket.

That Elvis Grbac was the most agile creature that I have ever seen.

Steve Bono. F***in' wow!

Even Rich Gannon was not very mobile. But he was the most agile that I can think of. But that was like ten games.

So, please, tell me who the hell you are thinking of.

Then we can discuss some ratios.

Darth, I don't dislike you, like some do, but when you say things that are so entirely far off base as this, then continue to defend it, I get visions of Grbac posts.

Table for one, under the name "Darth"? Right this way, Sir.
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5672&highlight=retraction

THERE YA' GO!
DING-DING-DING-DING: WE HAVE A WINNER!

If calling it "agile" will end this nonsense, then by all means:
Agile!
Agile!
Agile!
Agile!

Thankyou for listing all of the "un-agile" and useless QB's who have defined it over the years, and thereby making my point FOR ME!

Yayyyyyyy!!!:D

Bike
11-08-2008, 01:06 AM
Are you braindead?

Three7s
11-08-2008, 02:09 AM
Oh, I see what his point is now, though, he went about it in a silly way. I guess he's saying that Gannon was the best QB we've had, and he just so happened to have some "agility".

Bike
11-08-2008, 03:50 AM
What is this? Some kind of game show???

chief31
11-08-2008, 09:08 AM
THERE YA' GO!
DING-DING-DING-DING: WE HAVE A WINNER!

If calling it "agile" will end this nonsense, then by all means:
Agile!
Agile!
Agile!
Agile!

Thankyou for listing all of the "un-agile" and useless QB's who have defined it over the years, and thereby making my point FOR ME!

Yayyyyyyy!!!:D

So, your point is that 10 games of Rich Gannon outweighs he many Super Bowls and playoff games of Green, Montana and Dawson?

How about just admitting that you have made an *** of yourself?

Here it is again...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/sh...ght=retraction (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5672&highlight=retraction)

Big Daddy Tek
11-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Tebow will never start 1 NFL game at quarterback EVER. I guarantee it.

Coach
11-09-2008, 10:20 AM
FYI, Stafford threw up some monster numbers again lastnight. But I'm sure he still sucks in your book.

jtandcrew
11-09-2008, 02:31 PM
FYI, Stafford threw up some monster numbers again lastnight. But I'm sure he still sucks in your book.

I didnt know alot about him till a few weeks ago since I mostly watch Big 12 Football, but my neighbor pointed him out to me. He would look REAL good in Chiefs Red!:bananen_smilies046:

Darth CarlSatan
11-09-2008, 02:36 PM
So, your point is that 10 games of Rich Gannon outweighs he many Super Bowls and playoff games of Green, Montana and Dawson?

How about just admitting that you have made an *** of yourself?

Here it is again...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/sh...ght=retraction (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5672&highlight=retraction)

I will give you Montana and Dawson, I will erase the completely unremarkable Trent Green( who yes; Gannon WAS better than. period. )from my mind, and I will admit NOTHING.

jtandcrew
11-09-2008, 02:40 PM
No matter who the QB is and whether he can or cannot scramble doesnt matter. Whoever is in there the coaching staff and the team HAS to be able to adapt to the strengths of the QB.

Coach
11-09-2008, 08:07 PM
If we can continue to get this kind of play out of Thigpen this season, there is zero chance that we will burn a 1st rounder on a QB. I'm rooting for Thigpen.

Darth CarlSatan
11-09-2008, 08:11 PM
If we can continue to get this kind of play out of Thigpen this season, there is zero chance that we will burn a 1st rounder on a QB. I'm rooting for Thigpen.

WORD.

Use that cash for Linemen, Ends and LB's all the live long day.
:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
11-09-2008, 08:11 PM

Yes!!! We need Thig to continue improving, because we have other needs to draft for.:11:

chief31
11-10-2008, 01:35 AM
I will give you Montana and Dawson, I will erase the completely unremarkable Trent Green( who yes; Gannon WAS better than. period. )from my mind, and I will admit NOTHING.

Then I have nothing more to say to you.

Darth CarlSatan
11-10-2008, 01:49 AM
Then I have nothing more to say to you.
:sign0103:

I think history shows, and will prove otherwise. Good God man; drink a beer and lighten up!

It's too bad we don't have a ROTFLMAO smiley, because I am currently doing just that!!!

Bike
11-10-2008, 05:23 AM
Bonehead.