PDA

View Full Version : Statement about LJ's suspension

jtandcrew
11-02-2008, 11:48 AM
http://kcchiefs.com/news/2008/10/31/chiefs_statement

Lets just hope he dont get in to any more trouble with all this off time! Not that I care since I wouldnt mind seeing him gone with all his "issues".

kcvet
11-02-2008, 12:00 PM
http://kcchiefs.com/news/2008/10/31/chiefs_statement

Lets just hope he dont get in to any more trouble with all this off time! Not that I care since I wouldnt mind seeing him gone with all his "issues".

says file not found.

I wonder if he's finished here to.

jtandcrew
11-02-2008, 01:51 PM
sorry about the link...its on kcchiefs.com. Im thinking unless LJ has a MAJOR turnaround then he is prob done with this team and the Chiefs will eat the cap hit.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-02-2008, 02:47 PM
I wonder if he's finished here to.
I hope so. The chiefs have shown that they can spark a little without him.

Sweets
11-02-2008, 02:55 PM
This idiot just doesn't get it, how many chances before he gets it??? It's pretty pathetic really.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-02-2008, 03:27 PM
This idiot just doesn't get it, how many chances before he gets it??? It's pretty pathetic really.
What the whole thing with LJ is, is that he wants the chiefs to want to get rid of him so bad. He isn't honorable like Tony is.

Three7s
11-02-2008, 03:34 PM
What the whole thing with LJ is, is that he wants the chiefs to want to get rid of him so bad. He isn't honorable like Tony is.
LJ wants the Chiefs to get rid of him, so to do that he beats women? Yeah, sure, or maybe he's an IDIOT!

hardcorechiefsfan
11-02-2008, 04:09 PM
LJ wants the Chiefs to get rid of him, so to do that he beats women? Yeah, sure, or maybe he's an IDIOT!
Its like been just lately that I've heard anything about LJ being in trouble. How long has this been going on? I thought it was just this season

Three7s
11-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Its like been just lately that I've heard anything about LJ being in trouble. How long has this been going on? I thought it was just this season
This is his 4th offense, I think. It started back in 03, which was his first year on the team.

windwalker
11-02-2008, 05:38 PM
sorry about the link...its on kcchiefs.com. Im thinking unless LJ has a MAJOR turnaround then he is prob done with this team and the Chiefs will eat the cap hit.

Trade him to the Bengals.... He would be right at home there.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

jap1
11-02-2008, 05:42 PM

The first battery charge came from an incident last year I believe, but they did not press charges right away. I may be wrong on that one. He also had another incident this year.

Darth CarlSatan
11-02-2008, 06:50 PM
Trade him to the Bengals.... He would be right at home there.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh God Yes! LMAO!!!

Oh, the level to which he and #85 could elevate douchebaggery; it boggles the mind!!!
:bananen_smilies046:

chief31
11-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Oh God Yes! LMAO!!!

Oh, the level to which he and #85 could elevate douchebaggery; it boggles the mind!!!
:bananen_smilies046:

I understand people not liking Chad Johnson. But why does he always get dragged into every conversation about criminals?

The rest of the team is criminals, but Chad is just a loud-mouth pri**. :D