PDA

View Full Version : Broncos may want Wesley

TXChief
07-14-2007, 10:29 AM
The Denver Post reports with the suspension of S Sam Brandon the Broncos may want Wesley. I dont think this will happen. Carl would want way to much to deal with the donkeys. Hed probley want all their draft picks for next year.

DrunkHillbilly
07-14-2007, 11:38 AM
Carls too damn stupid to get something worth trading for. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if he traded him for a pack of bubble gum and a pocket knife!

Sweets
07-14-2007, 11:44 AM
why would you deal with a team in your own division unless you actually thought the guy you're trading is worthless, I don't think anyone is that stupid, is he????

chief31
07-14-2007, 02:32 PM
why would you deal with a team in your own division unless you actually thought the guy you're trading is worthless, I don't think anyone is that stupid, is he????

The division raival aspect should raise the value. Since noone wants to trade a player to a divisional rival, the Broncos would have to compensate more. I don't mind the idea of making this deal. But, I expect little from the Chiefs, this year, anyway.

DrunkHillbilly
07-14-2007, 03:02 PM
In what way do you expect more from the Chiefs? I hope it's not in wins!

Sorry, misread!!!!!!
I agree, the Chiefs are going to struggle this year and maybe a couple to come unless they do something at all the positions we have been talkin about. I just hope we can stay competitive and not let the Raiders catch us!!!!!

chief31
07-14-2007, 03:03 PM
The division raival aspect should raise the value. Since noone wants to trade a player to a divisional rival, the Broncos would have to compensate more. I don't mind the idea of making this deal. But, I expect little from the Chiefs, this year, anyway.

What??

wolfpack
07-14-2007, 03:04 PM
i`d trade also,gets some picks for him before he ends up like a jerome woods. he can only hurt us twice a year, wait he only plays us twice a year. trade LJ! to anyone but divisional foes.

chief31
07-14-2007, 03:07 PM
i`d trade also,gets some picks for him before he ends up like a jerome woods. he can only hurt us twice a year, wait he only plays us twice a year. trade LJ! to anyone but divisional foes.

Good call!!! I think that one goes without saying, though. He would be a nightmare, playing for Denver.

DrunkHillbilly
07-14-2007, 03:07 PM
What??

I misread the quote. Look 2 quotes back.

chief31
07-14-2007, 03:26 PM

Sorry, misread!!!!!!
I agree, the Chiefs are going to struggle this year and maybe a couple to come unless they do something at all the positions we have been talkin about. I just hope we can stay competitive and not let the Raiders catch us!!!!!

Yeah, I'm a Cubs fan, too. I would hate to have to wear the bag on my head, year-round.

TXChief
07-14-2007, 05:05 PM
If we trade Wesely whos our 3rd saftey.

DrunkHillbilly
07-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Yeah, I'm a Cubs fan, too. I would hate to have to wear the bag on my head, year-round.

My god man!!!! It's all comin together now! Please, please don't start lecturing me on baseball.:iamwithstupid:

Coach
07-15-2007, 03:10 PM
My god man!!!! It's all comin together now! Please, please don't start lecturing me on baseball.:iamwithstupid:

Hillbilly must be pissed about all of those Chicago people coming to Arizona to root for the Cubs in the spring. They come by the thousands. I know because I lived there.

DrunkHillbilly
07-15-2007, 03:22 PM
We get people from EVERYWHERE! I hate it when people say"the fans from Az. don't cheer on their team unless their winning"! How the F would anyone know? Most of the people are from somewhere else! I guess everyone is so miserable in their own state that they want to move here.

Coach
07-15-2007, 03:32 PM
We get people from EVERYWHERE! I hate it when people say"the fans from Az. don't cheer on their team unless their winning"! How the F would anyone know? Most of the people are from somewhere else! I guess everyone is so miserable in their own state that they want to move here.
Very few people in Arizona were born there from my experience. I'd bet there are more transplants than locals. I'd doubt that any other state could say that.

DrunkHillbilly
07-15-2007, 03:37 PM
Maybe NYC with all the foreigners but your right, not many.

DrunkHillbilly
07-15-2007, 03:40 PM
Hey, I was talkin to a guy last night who is a Donkey fan and he said that the Donks are looking to possibly cut Rod Smith! He had ankle surgery this off season and rehab isn't going great. Good news for the Chiefs if this happens because it seems like he tears us up every time we play them. He's got to be 40+.

Sweets
07-15-2007, 03:46 PM

Sorry, misread!!!!!!

The Raiders D is awesome and getting better, their offensive is what is holding them back right now. I'm sure that Davis will start JaMarcus as soon as he can and it just depends on his grasp of the playbook and the Oline as too how well JaMarcus will do. I don't expect their Oline to be fixed enough this season to really help them much and as a 49er fan I'd love nothing better then to see JaMarcus back there looking likd David Carr and that pathetic Oline that the Texans gave him, I know he's breathing easier these days.

DrunkHillbilly
07-15-2007, 03:48 PM
I think Russell is going to be a career back up when the Raiders are done with him!

Canada
07-15-2007, 08:15 PM
I don't think they will keep him healthy enough to stay on anywhere as a backup

DrunkHillbilly
07-15-2007, 08:49 PM
I don't think they will keep him healthy enough to stay on anywhere as a backup

Yea, good point!!

Sweets
07-15-2007, 09:17 PM
Very few people in Arizona were born there from my experience. I'd bet there are more transplants than locals. I'd doubt that any other state could say that.

Florida, where the elderly go to die, and they can keep Arizona, been there, done that, never want to go back thanx.

Chiefster
07-15-2007, 11:46 PM
I'd be surprised to see it happen, but if we could value for him then I say go for it.

kenny1937
07-16-2007, 01:54 PM
:violent-smiley-057: Hey youse guys, gets off mies back, I will too get a goods deal fors Wesley, gots ones allreadys, a barbeques grills, and a hours supplies of Philly Steaks, takes that, Hee Hee!!

:smilies_sport47: Yay!! Carls our man!!

stlchief
07-16-2007, 02:41 PM
I agree. Trade Wesley for anything we can get.

kenny1937
07-16-2007, 03:02 PM
I agree. Trade Wesley for anything we can get.

Yep, who knows, maybe Carl will get the best end of a deal yet. (grin)

Chiefster
07-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Yep, who knows, maybe Carl will get the best end of a deal yet. (grin)

...For a change.

kenny1937
07-16-2007, 03:49 PM
...For a change.

Quoting from your favorite movie "It can Happen!" (grin)

Chiefster
07-16-2007, 03:51 PM
Quoting from your favorite movie "It can Happen!" (grin)

Ugh!!! :p

kenny1937
07-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Ugh!!! :p

:naughty: :character00243: :worm: ""Duh Ta-Kee-La"