PDA

View Full Version : Thigpen looking awesome again.

Seek
11-02-2008, 01:28 PM
People wanted to see what he would do this week and he is answering. This time, though, the offense is stepping up with him.

I am giddie... again. I love this Sh/T....

go Thig Go...

IlovetheChiefs
11-02-2008, 01:31 PM
I'm giddy too, this is fantastic! Lead em' on Thiggie!

PawnshopMarimba
11-02-2008, 01:33 PM
I'm really happy for the guy. After his miserable performances earlier in the season, it's nice to see an underdog type player rebound like this. Absolutely amazing. The entire offensive team looks better, as a matter of fact. Bravo to all of them.

jtandcrew
11-02-2008, 01:45 PM
:yahoo: :toast2: :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

IlovetheChiefs
11-02-2008, 01:50 PM
And look at Jamaal Charles on this drive. 4 carries 37 yards!

Seek
11-02-2008, 01:52 PM
OMFG..... That play was sweet... Direct snap to Charles,with Thigpen lined up as a receiver, reverse to Bradely for a bomb of a pass to Thigpen for a TD... Freaking Awesome.

chief31
11-02-2008, 01:53 PM
This is weird.

slc chief
11-02-2008, 01:55 PM
i sure can get used to this looking good thigpen we might be on to something

Seek
11-02-2008, 02:02 PM
I think he is my new favorite Chief.

I get the feeling the Chiefs can score almost every drive now, where before they couldn't even make it past the 50 and I haven't even started drinking yet.

PawnshopMarimba
11-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Yeah, Thiggy's quickly becoming one of my new favorites.. Bradley's making a huge impression on me early, too. That guy was a STEAL.

IlovetheChiefs
11-02-2008, 02:09 PM
So glad Tyler is back in after that hit.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-02-2008, 02:37 PM
Our defense is the slowest I've ever seen! They need to work on that as well as wipe the grease off their hands after eating grandma's homemade fried chicken. I can't tell you how many times they should of caught the other team going for a touchdown. Its always close but no cigar.
TB should never of made that TD but the chiefs just opened a path for the guy. I'm betting that TB might win, all because of the chiefs' slow defense and slippery hands. Besides, the chiefs are usually too relaxed after halftime.

jmlamerson
11-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Our defense is the slowest I've ever seen! They need to work on that as well as wipe the grease off their hands after eating grandma's homemade fried chicken. I can't tell you how many times they should of caught the other team going for a touchdown. Its always close but no cigar.
TB should never of made that TD but the chiefs just opened a path for the guy. I'm betting that TB might win, all because of the chiefs' slow defense and slippery hands.

The defense, with the exceptions of the LBs, are guys entirely drafted by Herm.

If we lose this game, Herm needs to be immediately fired. Out of a cannon. Into the sun.

Seek
11-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Yeah, Thiggy's quickly becoming one of my new favorites.. Bradley's making a huge impression on me early, too. That guy was a STEAL.

Yes, I am also loving M. Bradley. The last two games have been huge for him. I am really loving that signing.

Seek
11-02-2008, 02:42 PM
So glad Tyler is back in after that hit.

It was a minor hit. He isn't Croyle. I think he was slow to get up because of the fumbler after TG was down.

jtandcrew
11-02-2008, 02:46 PM
It was a minor hit. He isn't Croyle. I think he was slow to get up because of the fumbler after TG was down.

Yeah, I think he was giving the coaches time to look at replay with it being at the end of quarter. Nice move! :bananen_smilies046:

slc chief
11-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I think he was giving the coaches time to look at replay with it being at the end of quarter. Nice move! :bananen_smilies046:
if that is the case wich i think it was this kid has got a good head on his shoulders today

hardcorechiefsfan
11-02-2008, 03:03 PM
The defense, with the exceptions of the LBs, are guys entirely drafted by Herm.

If we lose this game, Herm needs to be immediately fired. Out of a cannon. Into the sun.
I know something needs to be done. I thought speed was desirable in a football player. Clark or Carl need to upfront with the press about whatever Hermie has on them so Hermie can be fired! If there is nothing that Hermie is holding against them, the chiefs are in big trouble.
Hey, hey let's dig up some dirt on Hermie. Force him to resign! Mickey Mouse could coach better than he could.

windwalker
11-02-2008, 05:50 PM
Thig is a pretty durable QB.. His sophomore year in college, he did get his collorbone broken and missed the rest of the season, but it was one of those hits. His Jr and Sr year he had dings and things, but was always ready.

I think he has gotten stronger in the past season and a half at KC.

I wonder what really goes on in the huddle, or if we could interview all of the offensive players. Is he becoming the leader I truly believe he can? Are the others players gaining confidence in him?? Do they respect him??

All of these questions would be very interesting to know. That is what makes a QB valuable to any team.

Darth CarlSatan
11-02-2008, 07:08 PM
People wanted to see what he would do this week and he is answering. This time, though, the offense is stepping up with him.

I am giddie... again. I love this Sh/T....

go Thig Go...

Yep, I'm on-board; you can't argue with results. I was wrong about Thigpen.
I was wrong about Thigpen.
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn182/lightbringerrr/thiggypop.png

Now; this isn't directed to you, Seek. But rather to the post about how "everybody but the LB's were drafted by Herm".
A little focus if you will, please. Let's not forget that Flowers has had 7 consistent games to Tyler's 2. And let's not ALSO forget that our LB's leave a hell of a lot to be desired.
I'll continue to stick by Carr and Flowers because I know better.

That is all.

jtandcrew
11-03-2008, 08:28 AM
Im not saying that Thigpen is the answer but he has proven he is a better option than Croyle or Huard. Ive always been a Huard fan but he has proven he is showing his age and Croyle has proven he is to fragile.

Bike
11-03-2008, 08:51 AM

Never Wrong Ever, now you got me really confused.

Bike
11-03-2008, 08:53 AM
Im not saying that Thigpen is the answer but he has proven he is a better option than Croyle or Huard. Ive always been a Huard fan but he has proven he is showing his age and Croyle has proven he is to fragile.
Thig is showing lots of promise - despite Herm.:toast2:

tornadospotter
11-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Never Wrong Ever, now you got me really confused.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :funnypost:

Thig is showing lots of promise - despite Herm.:toast2:
:11: Sometimes a true player and play maker, never seems to have the physical or mental or etc, abilities that HC and GM's think they should have, sometimes they do not preform as well in practice vs the HC and GM's player, but when given the time and opportunity to succeed they can become MVP's (Gannon,,,,,,dammit cp and Marty):11:

"That's all I going to say about that"

:11:

Darth CarlSatan
11-05-2008, 09:26 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :funnypost:

:11: Sometimes a true player and play maker, never seems to have the physical or mental or etc, abilities that HC and GM's think they should have, sometimes they do not preform as well in practice vs the HC and GM's player, but when given the time and opportunity to succeed they can become MVP's (Gannon,,,,,,dammit cp and Marty):11:

"That's all I going to say about that"

:11:

Hey, you gotta' admit, this Thigpen on-fire trip came COMPLETELY out of nowhere.

windwalker
11-07-2008, 04:47 PM
I told y'all that last year.. that it would be a matter of time before Thig would get his chance, and show that he could play in this league.

You notice in his interviews, he gives everyone else the credit for what is going on with the offense. He talks about his offensive linemen, the running backs and the blocking.
That is a sign of a true in the huddle leader...

Darth CarlSatan
11-07-2008, 04:53 PM
I told y'all that last year.. that it would be a matter of time before Thig would get his chance, and show that he could play in this league.

You notice in his interviews, he gives everyone else the credit for what is going on with the offense. He talks about his offensive linemen, the running backs and the blocking.
That is a sign of a true in the huddle leader...

We've still got season to go, but I won't deny he has shown the goods better than anyone else around him.
Let's hope he keeps it up!

Chiefster
11-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Thigs not done too bad a job.