PDA

View Full Version : charles does what no other rb has done

slc chief
11-02-2008, 04:04 PM
jammal vharles rushed for 100 yard game against the bucs something that has not been done this year eventhough we could have done without the fumble congrats jammal and the o-line

TRB05
11-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Didn't LJ get 198 against the Broncos?

hardcorechiefsfan
11-02-2008, 04:14 PM
jammal vharles rushed for 100 yard game against the bucs something that has not been done this year eventhough we could have done without the fumble congrats jammal and the o-line
We don't need LJ, Charles is quite able to step right into his shoes.

slc chief
11-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Didn't LJ get 198 against the Broncos?

the bucs d has not allowed a 100 yard rusher all season till today unfortanantly it was not enough

TRB05
11-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Oh, I must have misunderstood your post. Shocking, what with all the punctuation and capitalization you use.

jap1
11-02-2008, 05:27 PM

I am not sure if Charles is going to be capable of pounding it up the middle for those short yardage or to carry it 25 times a game. To me he is a Reggie Bush type, great if he can get into some space, but not going to run through tacklers. Not that I dont want him to be, I would love for him to prove me wrong.

I would love to see a big back rotating in with Charles though (i.e. the Bush/Mcallister arrangement but with both being healthy).

leaves
11-02-2008, 06:09 PM
oh, c'mon man, u didnt like Kolby Smith pounding it..jk.
I agree it'd be nice to hav a big back, but this system (ground game) did pretty well today

Darth CarlSatan
11-02-2008, 06:22 PM
I am not sure if Charles is going to be capable of pounding it up the middle for those short yardage or to carry it 25 times a game. To me he is a Reggie Bush type, great if he can get into some space, but not going to run through tacklers. Not that I dont want him to be, I would love for him to prove me wrong.

I would love to see a big back rotating in with Charles though (i.e. the Bush/Mcallister arrangement but with both being healthy).

"Honey, fire up the turntable please".
( crackle....crackle.....crackle....)

"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)

(scrrrrraattch!!!)
Ah yes; side 2!
( crackle....crackle.....crackle....)

"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)
"TWO BACK SET"( SKIP !)

Big Daddy Tek
11-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Can I smoke what your smoking. PLEASE! JC carrying a full load? thats laughable. Pull your head out and lets play some ball LJ!

Darth CarlSatan
11-02-2008, 08:02 PM
Can I smoke what your smoking. PLEASE! JC carrying a full load? thats laughable. Pull your head out and lets play some ball LJ!

I'm sure LJ will be playing PLENTY of ball in a real-life, tv show version of "The Longest Yard".
( He won't be one of the Guards ).:D

Big Daddy Tek
11-02-2008, 08:15 PM
I'm sure LJ will be playing PLENTY of ball in a real-life, tv show version of "The Longest Yard".
hahahahah thats a great one Darth.

Darth CarlSatan
11-02-2008, 08:20 PM
hahahahah thats a great one Darth.

I'm tellin' ya'; You put him and Chad Johnson together? You can't BUY that kind of entertainment!!!:D

Oooh; make Al Davis the Head Coach! That's a Nielsen Rating for the ages!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Seek
11-03-2008, 01:25 PM
the bucs d has not allowed a 100 yard rusher all season till today unfortanantly it was not enough

They also haven't allowed a rushing TD all year until today.

Funny, I am used to hearing those same type of stats but in reverse. Something like the Bucs havent' scored a rushing TD all year, and then it happens against the Chiefs.

It is nice for a change to hear it in our favor.

Of course that is like the second return TD in Buc's history and I think the first was against KC also.

NKChiefs
11-04-2008, 12:57 AM

:bananen_smilies046: hahaha.....

Darth CarlSatan
11-04-2008, 01:54 AM
:bananen_smilies046: hahaha.....

Shout out to NKC! Me old Alma Mater...

Canada
11-04-2008, 01:01 PM
They also haven't allowed a rushing TD all year until today.

Funny, I am used to hearing those same type of stats but in reverse. Something like the Bucs havent' scored a rushing TD all year, and then it happens against the Chiefs.

It is nice for a change to hear it in our favor.

Of course that is like the second return TD in Buc's history and I think the first was against KC also.

First one was against ATL

YouTube - bucs first kickoff return td

Seek
11-04-2008, 01:16 PM
First one was against ATL

YouTube - bucs first kickoff return td (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xuhDXhg5pbc)

Thats right. The one I was thinking about was stopped at like the 10 yard line but I thought it was a for sure TD.