PDA

View Full Version : Deja F***ing Vu

Chief from the North
11-02-2008, 04:15 PM
2nd week in a row Herm ****s a clear win by giving the ball back under 2 minutes. What an *******.

hardcorechiefsfan
11-02-2008, 04:25 PM
2nd week in a row Herm ****s a clear win by giving the ball back under 2 minutes. What an *******.
The chiefs lost. TB's guy can kick that easy.

slc chief
11-02-2008, 04:32 PM
totaly disgusting way to go herm give them a timeout when there is only 35 secs left moron

leaves
11-02-2008, 05:05 PM
yeah, idk why Herm was throwin those to's around like candy. we may have still lost anyway, but POOR calling, very poor.

Chief from the North
11-02-2008, 05:10 PM
I don't mind losing close games, in fact I prefer it to the blowouts in other games, but these last two games we could have...should have won. Brutal coaching

jtandcrew
11-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Yeah there might have been some questionable calls from Herm. In the end though? We shouldnt have been in the position of OT anyways! As I said in other threads the defense was spent. There was poor tackling and poor coverages. I eally cant blame this on Herm as I do the defense breaking down in the 2nd half.:bananen_smilies046:

jmlamerson
11-03-2008, 12:42 PM
Yeah there might have been some questionable calls from Herm. In the end though? We shouldnt have been in the position of OT anyways! As I said in other threads the defense was spent. There was poor tackling and poor coverages. I eally cant blame this on Herm as I do the defense breaking down in the 2nd half.:bananen_smilies046:
Herm put this defense together, almost to a man. Why is is unfair to blame its breakdown on him?

dbolan
11-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Herm has never been a winner. Can't think of too many coaches that would still be on payroll with this man losses. Pitiful.

Bike
11-03-2008, 12:52 PM
Herm put this defense together, almost to a man. Why is is unfair to blame its breakdown on him?
The entire team broke down really. Offense, defense, special teams, coaching. Some ill-timed injuries, missed tackles, poor play-calling, and just bad luck all contributed in failing to put this game away. Not to mention losing the coin-toss in ot.
We played against a damn good defense and took them to ot. Not ALL Herms' fault..

jmlamerson
11-03-2008, 12:56 PM
The entire team broke down really. Offense, defense, special teams, coaching. Some ill-timed injuries, missed tackles, poor play-calling, and just bad luck all contributed in failing to put this game away. Not to mention losing the coin-toss in ot.
We played against a damn good defense and took them to ot. Not ALL Herms' fault..

I agree, its not all Herm's fault.

I do say, that with a better head coach, we would have won the game.

Can we compromise on that?

Bike
11-03-2008, 01:05 PM

Can we compromise on that?
No doubt.:bananen_smilies046:

Sn@keIze
11-03-2008, 02:27 PM

Can we compromise on that?True.

Herm said in a questionaire posted before teh game the all he can do is get the players prepared.

He did not have the special teams prepared. He did not have the 2 minute D prepared. Hence the time outs which gave TB a chance to get a play together.

Chief from the North
11-03-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm not sure I would have trusted a rookie defense like this to hold...especially after last week. By choosing to run on 3rd and 14 he put the game back into their hands. I don't think he would have had to call that time out with a more prepared and experienced defense either.

Canada
11-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Or if Flowers was still in the game.